- Technavio is seeking Lead Analysts to provide insightful guidance, analysis, and research in some of the following areas: IT Services; IT Security, Data Centers, Enterprise Computing, Engineering Services or Clean Technology.
- The key responsibility of the candidate will be to conduct and supervise research and produce well written reports in a specific area of expertise. The candidate is expected to maintain and build expertise in within the area expertise as well as adjacent technology / market areas. These activities involve primary and secondary research as well as analysis of survey results. The candidate would also be expected to manage product briefings by vendor companies as form of inputs for the research process.
- Other responsibilities include responding to client inquiries on reports written by the candidate.
Skills & Experience
- The candidate should have a passion for technology and business research. The position seeks a highly motivated, self-driven individual with exceptional research, writing, presentation, and client interaction skills.
- The candidate should have expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts. The candidate should have significant expertise in analysis industries and should be able to synthesize various research inputs to build an industry landscape.
- The ideal candidate should have around 5 years of work experience in: a market research or a consulting firm; market intelligence group or strategy group of an IT product or services company; product or services marketing division; channel marketing division of an ICT vendor.
- The candidate must have expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The candidate should have a BE and/or MBA with an education background in the area of technology. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are prerequisite for the candidate.
If you are interested in a listed position, please email your resume to us at email@example.com.