Global Microcontrollers Market 2009-2013
27 August 2010, Pages - 21
Global Microcontrollers Market 2009-2013 report by Technavio Insights forecasts the Microcontrollers market to grow at a CAGR of 6.5 percent, with APAC region witnessing highest growth rate.
The major growth drivers include:
- Rising demand for smaller and light weight products by the end customers, their use in mobile phones and their ability to have more functions utilizing the same device space
- Ability to give optimum performance at low cost, which is finding increasing usage in low power applications like handheld devices
- Use in smart meter market, which is a growing sector, particularly in Europe
- Preference of consumers for environmentally friendly products like hybrid and electrical cars is also a boost to this market as these cars are being integrated with increasing number of microcontrollers
- Growing LED lighting market and Touch screens applications market
However, the market is faced with some challenges which can inhibit the growth, such as, threat from new entrants such as Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLD) which have better input/output management than microcontrollers. Product differentiation challenge makes it difficult to benchmark the product, and thus, uncertain whether it could handle the project requirements or not.
For the purpose of this report, the Global Image Sensors market refers to an integrated chip that contains a processor core, memory, programmable input/output ports and timers. This report analyzes Microcontrollers market™'s recent performance and provides worldwide market revenue and growth rates from 2009 through to 2013. It provides the market segmentation and forecasts for the market in each region (Americas, EMEA, APAC) for the period 2009 through to 2013.
It includes comprehensive analysis of various trends and changes taking place in the Microcontrollers market around the globe. It explains the factors influencing market growth and also inhibitors preventing their adoption. The report provides basic profiles of some of the leading vendors in the market.
Special Offer: You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
2. Market Size and Forecast
3. Geographic Segmentation
3.1. Market Size in Americas
3.2. Market Size in EMEA
3.3. Market Size in APAC
4. Market Trends for Microcontrollers
5. Market Drivers for Microcontrollers
6. Market Challenges for Microcontrollers
8. Related Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 2.1: Global Microcontroller Market Size and Forecast 2009-2013 (In $billion)
Exhibit 3.1: Global Microcontroller Market Segmentation by Geography - 2009
Exhibit 3.2: Microcontroller Market Size in Americas - 2009-2013 (in $billion)
Exhibit 3.3: Microcontroller Market Size in EMEA - 2009-2013 (in $billion)
Exhibit 3.4: Microcontroller Market Size in APAC - 2009-2013 (in $billion)