Boxing Equipment Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Aug 2021
- Pages: 123
- SKU: IRTNTR45867
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The boxing equipment market share is expected to increase by USD 270.36 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5%.
This boxing equipment market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers boxing equipment market segmentations by product (gloves, protective gear, and training equipment), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). The boxing equipment market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Century LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc., Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., Industria Reyes SA de CV, Kozuji, Lonsdale, PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT, Sanabul, TSMA Franchise Systems Inc., and Venum among others.
What will the Boxing Equipment Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Boxing Equipment Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Boxing Equipment Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the boxing market size growth during and post COVID-19 era. The development programs to increase participation are notably driving the boxing equipment market growth, although factors such as lack of required infrastructure may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the boxing equipment industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Boxing Equipment Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the boxing equipment market is development programs to increase participation. Grassroots programs are those that are conducted in schools, clubs, and communities to instill the core values of sports, especially among the youth. Increasing grassroots programs, especially for young kids, are driving the growth of the boxing equipment market globally. Such programs encourage the youth to join sports, thereby nurturing them to become regular or professional players. For instance, Advanced Apprenticeships in Sporting Excellence (AASE) is a government-funded initiative (implemented and developed by England boxing s partners SkillsActive), which aims at recognizing and supporting young, talented athletes. This program offers a combination of educational opportunities and high-performance boxing training, where students can earn qualifications for their boxing development. Thus, with the increase in the number of such development programs, the demand for boxing equipment will increase during the forecast period.
Key Boxing Equipment Market Trend
Another key factor driving the boxing equipment market growth is the rise in the number of women participants. Over the past few years, the participation of women in different sports has increased across the world. One of the biggest achievements on this front is the shrinking gender gap between the number of male and female players in the Olympic Games. The participation of women in various sports, such as boxing, has been particularly high over the last few years, with participation by an equal number of men and women. Earlier, boxing was a male-dominated game. However, this has changed over time. For instance, International Boxing Association (AIBA) is expected to increase the number of women's boxing categories in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. A minimum of five different weight categories for women's boxing are expected to be launched in the Tokyo 2020 games. The Olympic Agenda 2020 empowers the International Olympic Committee to collaborate with different International Federations to achieve at least 50% female participation in the Olympic Games. The growing adoption of boxing by women indicates a positive trend, which is expected to affect the market positively during the forecast period.
Key Boxing Equipment Market Challenge
The lack of required infrastructure is one of the key challenges hindering the boxing equipment market growth. Not all countries have the required infrastructure to support all types of sports, and most people pursue the sport that has the maximum popularity in their respective countries. Hence, the market for other sports in that country becomes limited in terms of revenue growth. As a result, sports that could have gained immense popularity in a particular country remain constrained and under-developed. MEA and APAC countries can be cited as the most popular examples, where a lack of the required infrastructure hampers the growth of boxing as a sport. Most countries in MEA and APAC generally have the resources to support only a few sports while lacking proper infrastructure for other sports. Therefore, the lack of professional clubs and training institutes for boxing, especially in developing countries, will affect the growth of boxing equipment in these countries.
This boxing equipment market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global boxing equipment market as a part of the global leisure products market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the boxing equipment market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Boxing Equipment Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Century LLC
- Everlast Worldwide Inc.
- Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.
- Industria Reyes SA de CV
- PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT
- TSMA Franchise Systems Inc.
This statistical study of the boxing equipment market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The boxing equipment market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Century LLC- The company offers various types of boxing equipment such as training bags, gloves, wraps, and many more.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The boxing equipment market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Boxing Equipment Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the boxing equipment market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
Which are the Key Regions for Boxing Equipment Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for boxing equipment in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in APAC, South America, and MEA regions.
Owing to the growing prevalence of obesity in the region, most consumers are becoming aware of the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. It has encouraged consumers to adopt sporting activities, which help them remain fit and healthy. Boxing is highly popular in the US and Canada, while fitness boxing is highly popular in the US. The increasing participation rates are driving the revenue of the market in North American region. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
Countries in the region imposed strict lockdowns and social distancing regulations to contain the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Various sports facilities remained closed for a prolonged period. Moreover, many plants that manufacture non-essential products were shut down, which hampered the production of sports equipment, including boxing equipment, in the region. However, with the gradual resumption of sporting and recreational activities in the region due to the launch of COVID-19 vaccine drives in Q1 and Q2 2021, the boxing equipment market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Boxing Equipment Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The boxing equipment market share growth by the gloves will be significant during the forecast period. Gloves are the most important equipment in boxing as these constitute the basic requirement for both training purposes and professional matches. Boxing gloves protect the hands of the wearer and reduce the impact of punches and strikes on the opponent. These gloves are designed to reduce superficial facial injuries. With the growing popularity of boxing as a fitness program and a subsequent increase in the participation rates, the boxing gloves segment has been registering significant growth in recent times.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the boxing equipment market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Boxing Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 270.36 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 39%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, UK, China, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Century LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc., Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., Industria Reyes SA de CV, Kozuji, Lonsdale, PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT, Sanabul, TSMA Franchise Systems Inc., and Venum
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Boxing Equipment Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive boxing equipment market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the boxing equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the boxing equipment industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of boxing equipment market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Gloves - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Gloves - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Gloves - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Protective gear - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Protective gear - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Protective gear - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Training equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Training equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Training equipment - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 24: Distribution channel - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 25: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 6.3 Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Offline - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 30: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
7 Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 32: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 33: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 35: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 37: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 43: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 44: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 45: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 46: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Competitive scenario
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 48: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 49: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 50: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 51: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Century LLC
- Exhibit 52: Century LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Century LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Century LLC - Key offerings
- 11.4 Everlast Worldwide Inc.
- Exhibit 55: Everlast Worldwide Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Everlast Worldwide Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Everlast Worldwide Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.5 Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 60: Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.6 Industria Reyes SA de CV
- Exhibit 61: Industria Reyes SA de CV - Overview
- Exhibit 62: Industria Reyes SA de CV - Product and service
- Exhibit 63: Industria Reyes SA de CV - Key offerings
- 11.7 Kozuji
- Exhibit 64: Kozuji - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Kozuji - Product and service
- Exhibit 66: Kozuji - Key offerings
- 11.8 Lonsdale
- Exhibit 67: Lonsdale - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Lonsdale - Product and service
- Exhibit 69: Lonsdale - Key offerings
- 11.9 PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT
- Exhibit 70: PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT - Overview
- Exhibit 71: PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT - Product and service
- Exhibit 72: PRO BOXING EQUIPMENT - Key offerings
- 11.10 Sanabul
- Exhibit 73: Sanabul - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Sanabul - Product and service
- Exhibit 75: Sanabul - Key offerings
- 11.11 TSMA Franchise Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 76: TSMA Franchise Systems Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 77: TSMA Franchise Systems Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 78: TSMA Franchise Systems Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.12 Venum
- Exhibit 79: Venum - Overview
- Exhibit 80: Venum - Product and service
- Exhibit 81: Venum - Key offerings
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 82: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 83: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 84: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 85: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 86: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Development programs to increase participation
- Rise in the number of women participants
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts