Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 114
- SKU: IRTNTR44397
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The cannabis-infused edible products market share is expected to increase by USD 25.27 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 21.74%.
This cannabis-infused edible products market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers cannabis-infused edible products market segmentations by product (food and beverage) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). The cannabis-infused edible products market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Bhang Corp., Botanic Lab, Cannabinoid Creations, CHARLOTTES WEB, Grön Confections, Kats Botanicals, Kiva Brands Inc., Lulu Group International, Medix CBD, and Mentor Capital Inc. among others.
What will the Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The growing social acceptance of cannabis is notably driving the cannabis-infused edible products market growth, although factors such as lack of funds and investments in the cannabis sector may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the cannabis-infused edible products industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Driver
The growing social acceptance of cannabis is one of the key factors driving the global cannabis-infused edible products market growth. The perception of cannabis being a mere intoxicant has changed across several nations as it is regarded as a lucrative business opportunity that offers immense potential in the long run. The global cannabis-infused edible products market has repeatedly posted robust growth and has attracted new vendors and large investors to leverage the potential offered by the industry. Additionally, the growth of the cannabis market has significantly added to the income of several governments and boosted the sales and revenues of major corporations. The rising popularity of recreational marijuana has provided traction to the global legal cannabis market. Moreover, in the next three years, it is anticipated that countries like the UK, Mexico, Czech Republic, South Africa, Thailand, and India will legalize cannabis for various uses across different domains. Therefore, increasing social acceptance of recreational marijuana and cannabis-infused edible products across different geographic regions offers tremendous opportunities for vendors in the global cannabis-infused edible products market.
Key Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Trend
The increasing number of countries decriminalizing cannabis will fuel the global cannabis-infused edible products market growth. Currently, 28 states in the US, including Washington DC, have legalized marijuana, while 15 states have authorized the use of CBD products. Portugal became the first country in the world to legalize the use of all drugs, including marijuana. In 2016, Canada legalized the use of marijuana for medical purposes and recently legalized its use for both recreational and medical purposes. Ireland, Jamaica, Australia, Germany, and South Africa are the other nations that have legalized the use of marijuana for medical purposes. In 2019, Uruguay became the second country after Portugal to completely legalize marijuana in EMEA. Similarly, in 2020, Lebanon became the first country in MEA to legalize cannabis for medicine. Other countries that have been quite active in legalizing marijuana for medical purposes over the years include Spain, the Czech Republic, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Colombia. Such factors can increase the demand for the market in focus during the forecast period.
Key Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Challenge
The lack of funds and investments in the cannabis sector is a major challenge for the global cannabis-infused edible products market growth. In the US and Canada, most investment organizations have declined to provide loans to vendors in the legal cannabis industry, which includes hemp, marijuana, and other drug-related businesses. Consequently, the lack of adequate banking options for cannabis vendors has caused significant problems associated with the diversion of funds and accounting. Also, due to the lack of support from government organizations, vendors in the legal cannabis market must rely on the private sector to obtain capital, which leaves them paying high interest rates and decreases their revenues. However, in many Islamic countries, the use of cannabis is completely banned on religious grounds. Therefore, investment opportunities for the legal cannabis sector in these countries are negligible, which provides no scope for growth. Besides, in Western countries like the UK, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy, investment corporations avoid investing in the legal cannabis sectors on moral and ethical grounds. The above factors will hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
This cannabis-infused edible products market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global cannabis-infused edible product market as a part of the global packaged foods and meats under the global food products segment of the global food, beverage, and tobacco market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the cannabis-infused edible products market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Bhang Corp.
- Botanic Lab
- Cannabinoid Creations
- CHARLOTTES WEB
- Grön Confections
- Kats Botanicals
- Kiva Brands Inc.
- Lulu Group International
- Medix CBD
- Mentor Capital Inc.
This statistical study of the cannabis-infused edible products market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The cannabis-infused edible products market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Bhang Corp. - The company offers different types of cannabis-infused dark chocolates such as caramel dark chocolate, fire dark chocolate, blueberry dark chocolate, and others.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The cannabis-infused edible products market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the cannabis-infused edible products market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the global packaged foods and meats market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
72% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US, and Canada, are the key markets for cannabis-infused edible products in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in regions.
The growing social acceptance of cannabis will facilitate the cannabis-infused edible products market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
In 2020, New York City, US, recorded the highest number of COVID-19 cases, with more than 45% of the total number. The unexpected outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global economy. Moreover, with the imposition of the first nationwide mandatory closure of all non-essential businesses, manufacturing units were closed, and goods manufacturers in North America faced not only business losses but also the challenge of survival. However, in 2021, the initiation of large-scale vaccination drives lifted the lockdown and travel restrictions, which led to the resumption of supply chain activities. Such factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The cannabis-infused edible products market share growth by the food segment will be significant during the forecast period. The market for cannabis-infused food is growing and is expected to witness a high growth rate due to the legalization and growing popularity of cannabis edibles. In 2020, High Park Holdings Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray Inc., introduced the second phase of its adult-use products in Canada. The introduction of new product launches is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the radar simulator market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 21.74%
Market growth 2021-2025
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 72%
Key consumer countries
US, Canada, Germany, UK, and Mexico
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Bhang Corp., Botanic Lab, Cannabinoid Creations, CHARLOTTES WEB, Grön Confections, Kats Botanicals, Kiva Brands Inc., Lulu Group International, Medix CBD, and Mentor Capital Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive cannabis-infused edible products market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cannabis-infused edible products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cannabis-infused edible products industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cannabis-infused edible products market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis for packaged foods and meats
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Food - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Food - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Food - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Beverage - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Beverage - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Beverage - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Overview
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Bhang Corp.
- Exhibit 43: Bhang Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Bhang Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Bhang Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.4 Botanic Lab
- Exhibit 46: Botanic Lab - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Botanic Lab - Product and service
- Exhibit 48: Botanic Lab - Key offerings
- 10.5 Cannabinoid Creations
- Exhibit 49: Cannabinoid Creations - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Cannabinoid Creations - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Cannabinoid Creations - Key offerings
- 10.6 CHARLOTTES WEB
- Exhibit 52: CHARLOTTES WEB - Overview
- Exhibit 53: CHARLOTTES WEB - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: CHARLOTTES WEB – Key news
- Exhibit 55: CHARLOTTES WEB - Key offerings
- 10.7 Grön Confections
- 10.8 Kats Botanicals
- Exhibit 59: Kats Botanicals - Overview
- Exhibit 60: Kats Botanicals - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: Kats Botanicals - Key offerings
- 10.9 Kiva Brands Inc.
- Exhibit 62: Kiva Brands Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Kiva Brands Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Kiva Brands Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 65: Kiva Brands Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Lulu Group International
- Exhibit 66: Lulu Group International - Overview
- Exhibit 67: Lulu Group International - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: Lulu Group International - Key offerings
- 10.11 Medix CBD
- Exhibit 69: Medix CBD - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Medix CBD - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Medix CBD - Key offerings
- 10.12 Mentor Capital Inc.
- Exhibit 72: Mentor Capital Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Mentor Capital Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Mentor Capital Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 75: Mentor Capital Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 76: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 77: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 78: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 79: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 80: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing social acceptance of cannabis
- Increasing number of countries decriminalizing cannabis
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts