Road Logistics Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR70568
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The road logistics market has the potential to grow by USD 439.92 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.17%.
This road logistics market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by type (truckload, less than truckload, parcel, and same day) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). The road logistics market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AAA Cooper Transportation Inc., ArcBest Corp., C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., DHL International GmbH, FedEx Corp., J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, L.T. Harnett Trucking Inc., United Parcel Service Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc. among others.
What will the Road Logistics Market Size be in 2021?
Browse TOC and LoE with selected illustrations and example pages of Road Logistics Market
Road Logistics Market: Key Drivers and Trends
The growing demand for green logistics is notably driving the road logistics market growth, although factors such as the pricing of LTL carriers may impede market growth. To unlock information on the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the road logistics industry get your FREE report sample now.
- Rising global warming has compelled vendors operating in the global road logistics market to adopt green logistics solutions to reduce carbon emissions, which is one of the key factors driving the road logistics market growth.
- Green logistics includes the implementation of sustainable operations to reduce environmental pollution.
- Vendors are opting for eco-friendly strategies, including the use of electric vehicles for road logistics, which will help them garner profits, lower carbon footprints, and enhance their brand image with fewer expenses.
- In May 2019, Deutsche Post partnered with StreetScooter GmbH, an electric vehicle manufacturer, to develop a new electric drive vehicle with hydrogen technology.
This road logistics market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. Get detailed insights on the trends and challenges, which will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies.
Who are the Major Road Logistics Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- AAA Cooper Transportation Inc.
- ArcBest Corp.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- DHL International GmbH
- FedEx Corp.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- L.T. Harnett Trucking Inc.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
The road logistics market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. Click here to uncover other successful business strategies deployed by the vendors.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Download a free sample of the road logistics market forecast report for insights on complete key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Which are the Key Regions for Road Logistics Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
46% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the road logistics market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. To garner further competitive intelligence and regional opportunities in store for vendors, view our sample report.
What are the Revenue-generating Type Segments in the Road Logistics Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The truckload mode of logistics is commonly used when shippers decide they have enough items to fill a truck, want all their shipments in one trailer when the freight is time-sensitive, or if the shipper decides that it is more cost-effective than the other options available. The growing global manufacturing industry is expected to drive the growth of this market segment. The full truckload segment is highly fragmented, with the largest carriers accounting for less than 1% of the market.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the road logistics market size.
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Road Logistics Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive road logistics market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the road logistics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the road logistics industry across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of road logistics market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing demand for green logistics
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.