Global Education Apps Market - Market Study 2015-2019
Market outlook of the global education apps market
Digitization of content has resulted in the advent of various technological innovations that improves the learning process of students. The development of educational apps is a major concept that is expected to drive the education technology market. In this market research report, analysts have estimated factors like the rising penetration of e-learning and m-learning in educational institutions to result in this market’s profound growth rate of over 34% between the period of 2014 and 2019.
Technavio’s market research analysts have estimated factors like the integration of learning tools to drive market growth during the forecast period. Integration involves the digitization of educational content to reduce generalization and to pave the way for customized learning. The advent of digital textbooks and other online educational content will aid in the implementation of LMS to better manage content, student data, and performance assessment.
Product-based segmentation of the education apps market
- Higher education
- Pre-primary education
- Primary and secondary education
In this market research report, analysts have estimated the primary and secondary education segment to show the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. Analysts envisage factors like the advent of ancillary devices, such as IWBs and LCS, to result in this segment’s remarkable growth rate of approximately 36% during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the education apps market
The Americas account for the highest market share in the global education apps market. This region is expected to surpass US$ 7 billion by 2019 due to the presence of an adequate educational infrastructure and rising adoption of e-learning technology by educational institutions in the North American region.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
This market is dominated by the pure play education technology vendors and large enterprises who are leaders in the mobile apps market. Since this market has low barriers, small enterprises can enter this market to explore various business opportunities.
Leading vendors in this market are –
- Lumos Labs
- Duo Lingo
- Rosetta Stone
- Wiz IQ
Other prominent vendors analyzed in this report include Age of Learning, BenchPrep, DubLabs, and IXL Learning.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global education apps market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global education apps market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global education apps market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global education apps market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global education apps market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.