Global Digital Marketing Spending Market 2016-2020
Outlook of the global digital marketing spending market
Technavio’s market research analyst predicts the global digital marketing spending market to grow steadily at a CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period. One of the major factors influencing the growth of digital marketing is its ability to track and monitor the outcome of spending on digital marketing efforts. With the help of digital marketing platforms, the marketers can view their customer's response and measure the success of the marketing campaign in real-time, without conducting an expensive market research.
Much of this market’s growth can be attributed to the fact that these platforms are interactive for users. Since the customer engagement rate of these campaigns is relatively higher than other marketing strategies, they are rapidly being adopted by enterprises to increase their customer base. The ability of strategically planned interactive campaigns to effectively engage clients will result in the augmented adoption of digital platforms during the forecast period.
Type-based segmentation of the digital marketing spending market
- Search ads
- Display ads
- Social media
- Email marketing
In this market research, analysts have estimated the search ads segment to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. In 2015, this market segment accounted for more than 33% of the total market share and is envisaged to retain its hold over the market until 2020 owing to the ability of search ads to show results based on search engine queries and appropriate keywords.
Geographical segmentation of the digital marketing spending market
This segmentation analysis predicts the Americas to account for more than 45% of the total market share by 2020. In this region, the brands have a greater chance of monetizing their advertisements due to the availability of a broad base of target audience. Factors such as the rapid shift toward online shopping will result in this market’s strong growth in the Americas.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Digital advertising is the fastest-growing segment of the global market for advertising spending. The increasing use of smartphones and the availability of cheap internet services are the two major factors propelling the growth prospects for this market. More than 30% of the companies are planning to spend around 75% of their advertising expenditures on digital marketing within the next five years.
The leading companies in the market are -
- General Motors
Other prominent vendors in the market are American Express, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, L'Oreal, Nissan, Pfizer, Toyota, Unilever, and Volkswagen.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global digital marketing spending market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the digital marketing spending market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global digital marketing spending market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the digital marketing spending market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Digital Marketing Software Market 2015-2019
- Global Social Networking Market 2015-2019
- Social Network Market in the US 2015-2019
- Global Spectacular Outdoor Advertising Market - Industry Analysis 2015-2019
- Global Outdoor Advertising Market 2015-2019
- Global In-App Advertising Market 2015-2019
- Global Ad Spending Market 2015-2019
- Global Online Ad Spending Market 2015-2019
- Global Mobile Ad Spending Market 2015-2019
- Global TV Ad-Spending Market 2015-2019