Air Purification Systems Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43834
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The air purification systems market has the potential to grow by USD 6.68 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.75%.
This air purification systems market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (automotive, construction, industries, healthcare, and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). The air purification systems market report also offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., MANN+HUMMEL, Panasonic Corp., Sharp Corp., and Whirlpool Corp. among others.
What will the Air Purification Systems Market Size be in 2021?
Browse TOC and LoE with selected illustrations and example pages of Air Purification Systems Market
Air Purification Systems Market: Key Drivers and Trends
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The growing automotive market is notably driving the air purification systems market growth, although factors such as regular maintenance of air purification systems may impede the market growth. To unlock information on the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the air purification systems industry get your FREE report sample now.
- The rise in population, growing consumer disposable income, and investments in vehicle manufacturing plants are key contributors to the growth of the automotive sector in major countries such as the US, China, and India.
- To meet the rising demand for vehicles, companies are investing in new manufacturing plants. For instance, in 2017, Volvo announced its plans to open an assembly plant in Bengaluru, India. Currently, Volvo cars are imported as a complete unit from Sweden.
- The automotive sector is one of the key end-users of the global air purification systems market.
- The air purification system is used for maintaining the indoor air quality of the automotive manufacturing facility, particularly in paint spray booths and the interiors of automobiles.
- Investments for the expansion and upgrade of automotive manufacturing plants to meet the growing demand for vehicles is expected to drive the demand for air purification systems.
This air purification systems market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. Get detailed insights on the trends and challenges, which will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies.
Who are the Major Air Purification Systems Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- 3M Co.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sharp Corp.
- Whirlpool Corp.
The air purification systems market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as competitive pricing to compete in the market. Click here to uncover other successful business strategies deployed by the vendors.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Download a free sample of the air purification systems market forecast report for insights on complete key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Which are the Key Regions for Air Purification Systems Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
38% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for air purification systems in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in North America, Europe, and MEA.
The rapid industrialization in countries such as India and China will facilitate the air purification systems market growth in APAC over the forecast period. To garner further competitive intelligence and regional opportunities in store for vendors, view our sample report.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Air Purification Systems Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The magnitude and importance of air purification systems in the automobile industry surpass other industries. Air purification systems help in maintaining the indoor air quality of automobiles. Car air purifiers ensure that nearly 99.99% of the harmful fine particles are eliminated, and they neutralize nearly 99% of the toxic gaseous chemicals released either from the car’s interior, plastics, or upholstery. The automotive sector is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the rise in production and demand for vehicles. As a result, the air purification systems market share growth by the automotive market segment is expected to record a significant growth during the forecast period.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the air purification systems market size.
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Air Purification Systems Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive air purification systems market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the air purification systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the air purification systems industry across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of air purification systems market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing automotive market
- Growing adoption of green buildings
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.