Aircraft Hangar Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Mar 2021
- Pages: 116
- SKU: IRTNTR40208
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The aircraft hangar market share is expected to increase by USD 1.04 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will decelerate at a CAGR of 3.47%.
This aircraft hangar market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers aircraft hangar market segmentations by product (fixed installed hangar and portable installed hangar) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). The aircraft hangar market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AECOM, Alaska Structures, Allied Steel Buildings Inc., ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc., DIUK ARCHES Ltd., FulFab Inc., JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd., Pfeifer Holding GmbH, Rubb Buildings Ltd, and The Korte Co. among others.
What will the Aircraft Hangar Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Aircraft Hangar Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Aircraft Hangar Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The rise in construction of airports is notably driving the aircraft hangar market growth, although factors such as design and construction-related constraints may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the aircraft hangar industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Aircraft Hangar Market Driver
The rise in construction of airports is a major factor driving the global aircraft hangar market share growth. The economic development in emerging countries such as India, China, and Indonesia is the primary reason for the increase in the number of air passengers. In addition, the growth of tourism across the globe has further increased the number of air passengers globally. The increase in the number of international tourists has resulted in a surge in investments in new airport constructions and upgrades. Therefore, the growth of tourism would increase the need for the construction of aircraft hangars in airports. Airport authorities across the world are building large hangars to accommodate large aircrafts such as Airbus. For instance, in January 2018, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) allocated a budget of $4.8 billion for the enhancement of airports in Northeast India. Such investments are providing significant growth opportunities for the vendors in the global aircraft hangar market.
Key Aircraft Hangar Market Trend
The growing preference for rental model is another factor supporting the global aircraft hangar market share growth. In order to achieve flexibility and adapt to the prevailing economic conditions, airlines prefer renting aircraft hangars for a time period based on project requirements. This helps in saving the costs of construction and maintenance of aircraft hangars. The penetration of aircraft hangar rentals is high in developed countries of Europe and North America. The trend of renting aircraft hangar is rapidly gaining momentum in developing countries as well. The growing number of air passengers and the increase in the procurement of new aircraft in Asia will drive the demand for aircraft hangar rentals during the forecast period. Aircraft hangars can be rented to airlines or military officials for a specific time period. After the completion of project requirements, these hangars can be leased to other companies, which poses a threat to sales of new aircraft hangars. The steady growth of the aircraft hangar rental market is, therefore, expected to challenge the growth of the global aircraft hangar market during the forecast period.
Key Aircraft Hangar Market Challenge
The rise in design and construction-related constraints will be a major challenge for global aircraft hangar market share growth during the forecast period. Modern hangars are complicated due to the installation of a large number of advanced technologies, shortened project schedules, and increasing regulatory norms. There are diverse fundamental design and critical construction elements that are crucial for the delivery of hangar projects. Apart from these, the challenges regarding schedule management can have a negative impact on the cost of an aircraft hangar project. Furthermore, erecting a hangar is a highly complex task as it involves the integration of sophisticated electronic systems and is governed by extensive quality and security norms. All these design- and construction-related challenges directly affect the overall project time and increase the overall cost incurred by airline and airport authorities. Such reasons are expected to limit the growth of the global aircraft hangar market during the forecast period.
This aircraft hangar market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global aircraft hangar market as part of the global aerospace and defense market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the aircraft hangar market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Aircraft Hangar Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Alaska Structures
- Allied Steel Buildings Inc.
- ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc.
- DIUK ARCHES Ltd.
- FulFab Inc.
- JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd.
- Pfeifer Holding GmbH
- Rubb Buildings Ltd
- The Korte Co.
This statistical study of the aircraft hangar market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The aircraft hangar market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- AECOM- The company provides professional planning, architectural, engineering, interior design services and construction management for aircraft hangars construction.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The aircraft hangar market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Aircraft Hangar Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the aircraft hangar market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global aerospace and defense market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Aircraft Hangar Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
38% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for aircraft hangar market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in all other regions.
The increasing number of new aircraft orders and the maintenance opportunities resulting from them will facilitate the aircraft hangar market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Aircraft Hangar Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The aircraft hangar market share growth by the fixed installed hangar segment will be significant during the forecast period. The rise in commercial aviation, modernization of aircraft fleets and airports, increasing fleet capacity, and rising procurement of new aircraft are a few of the factors fueling the demand for fixed installed aircraft hangars.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in the demand for the aircraft hangars. Due to the pandemic, there was the decline in passenger traffic, especially in countries such as India. For instance, the government of India imposed COVID-19-induced lockdowns, which stopped all air traffic. Although airlines have resumed operations with the lifting of lockdowns, number of flyers is still limited, and international air traffic is badly impacted. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the aircraft hangar market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Aircraft Hangar Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 3.47%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 1.04 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 38%
Key consumer countries
China, US, India, UK, and Brazil
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AECOM, Alaska Structures, Allied Steel Buildings Inc., ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc., DIUK ARCHES Ltd., FulFab Inc., JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd., Pfeifer Holding GmbH, Rubb Buildings Ltd, and The Korte Co.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Aircraft Hangar Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive aircraft hangar market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the aircraft hangar market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aircraft hangar industry across APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aircraft hangar market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Aerospace and Defense
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Fixed installed hangar - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Fixed installed hangar - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Fixed installed hangar - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Portable installed hangar - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Portable installed hangar - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Portable installed hangar - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AECOM
- 10.4 Alaska Structures
- Exhibit 48: Alaska Structures - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Alaska Structures - Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Alaska Structures - Key offerings
- 10.5 Allied Steel Buildings Inc.
- Exhibit 51: Allied Steel Buildings Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 52: Allied Steel Buildings Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 53: Allied Steel Buildings Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc.
- Exhibit 54: ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 56: ClearSpan Fabric Structures Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.7 DIUK ARCHES Ltd.
- Exhibit 57: DIUK ARCHES Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 58: DIUK ARCHES Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 59: DIUK ARCHES Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.8 FulFab Inc.
- Exhibit 60: FulFab Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 61: FulFab Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 62: FulFab Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd.
- Exhibit 63: JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 64: JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: JOHN REID and SONS STRUCSTEEL Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Pfeifer Holding GmbH
- Exhibit 66: Pfeifer Holding GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 67: Pfeifer Holding GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: Pfeifer Holding GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.11 Rubb Buildings Ltd
- Exhibit 69: Rubb Buildings Ltd - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Rubb Buildings Ltd - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Rubb Buildings Ltd - Key offerings
- 10.12 The Korte Co.
- Exhibit 72: The Korte Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: The Korte Co. - Product and service
- Exhibit 74: The Korte Co. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 75: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 76: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 77: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 78: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 79: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- rise in construction of airports
- Growing preference for rental model
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts