Automotive Fuel Injector Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: May 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43135
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The automotive fuel injector market share is expected to increase by USD 9.64 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2%.
This automotive fuel injector market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers automotive fuel injector market segmentations by application (passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, and South America). The automotive fuel injector market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Aptiv Plc, Carter Fuel Systems LLC, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., EDELBROCK LLC, Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Keihin Corp., Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd., and Robert Bosch GmbH among others.
What will the Automotive Fuel Injector Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Automotive Fuel Injector Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Automotive Fuel Injector Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The increasing demand from ic engine vehicles is notably driving the automotive fuel injector market growth, although factors such as slowdown in automobile manufacturing may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the automotive fuel injector industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Automotive Fuel Injector Market Driver
The increasing demand from IC engine vehicles is a major factor driving the global automotive fuel injector market share growth. Internal combustion engines accounted for more than 90%-92% of the passenger car sales in 2019. Although EVs are gaining traction, gasoline-powered vehicles dominate the passenger vehicle segment, thereby driving the demand for IC engine vehicles. Countries such as the US and China are the largest markets for automobiles and still mainly use gasoline-powered vehicles. The increasing demand for sport utility vehicles is also a major factor driving the sales of gasoline-powered cars in China. The increase in demand for SUVs can be primarily attributed to the comfort and safety offered by these vehicles, their off-road capabilities, and their higher seating capacity compared with sedan and hatchback cars. The introduction of low-cost compact and mini SUVs also drives the demand for SUVs. Apart from SUVs, pickup trucks also witnessed positive year-over-year growth and registered an increase of 2% in H1 2019 compared with H2 2018. Therefore, the increase in demand for SUVs will concurrently generate the demand for IC engines and fuel injection systems during the forecast period.
Key Automotive Fuel Injector Market Trend
The innovation in diesel fuel injectors is another factor supporting the global automotive fuel injectors market share growth. Technological advances and greater use of electronics have improved the efficiency of fuel injection technology. Also, the stringent vehicular emissions standards have resulted in a greater need for monitoring fuel injection systems to ensure optimum performance of the engine. Therefore, vendors are incorporating miniaturized sensors to monitor fuel injectors performance. For instance, Denso Corp. s i-ART pressure sensors are used for diesel fuel injector monitoring. i-ART technology measures fluctuations in fuel pressure and temperature in each injector as it injects fuel up to 1,000 times per second. This ensures optimal control of the fuel injection amount and its timing. In May 2018, Denso Corp. agreed to supply its i-Art pressure sensors to Volvo Drive-E engines. Due to such reasons, the market will continue to grow during the forecast period.
Key Automotive Fuel Injector Market Challenge
The slowdown in automobile manufacturing will be a major challenge for the global automotive fuel injectors market share growth during the forecast period. The adoption of shared mobility solutions is increasing globally. The wide availability of shared mobility service providers, high internet penetration, and increasing adoption of smartphones are paving the way for the mass adoption of shared mobility solutions. Factors such as the ease of accessing shared mobility solutions, an increase in fuel price, and the rise in the price of vehicles are driving consumers to prefer vehicle usership over ownership. This has had an adverse impact on the demand for vehicles. High motorization rates in North America and Europe, the increase in tariffs on imported vehicles in the US and China, and the global economic slowdown are likely to reduce vehicle sales in the coming years. Considering the decline in vehicle sales, several vehicle manufacturers are halting vehicle production. Such halts in vehicle production ahead of the decline in sales has adversely impacted the demand for associated components such as automotive fuel injector.
This automotive fuel injector market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global automotive fuel injector market as a part of the global automotive components and accessories market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the automotive fuel injector market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Automotive Fuel Injector Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Aptiv Plc
- Carter Fuel Systems LLC
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- EDELBROCK LLC
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Keihin Corp.
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
This statistical study of the automotive fuel injector market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The automotive fuel injector market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Aptiv Plc- The company offers broad range of products with the latest generation OE diesel and petrol fuel injection technology. Some of the offerings are diesel fuel injection - car and light commercial vehicle, diesel fuel injection - heavy duty and off-highway, and petrol fuel injection systems among others.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The automotive fuel injector market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the automotive fuel injector market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global automotive components and accessories market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Automotive Fuel Injector Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
52% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan and India are the key markets for automotive fuel injector market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in all other regions.
Growing demand for gasoline direct injection system will facilitate the automotive fuel injector market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
In 2020, industrial activities in this region were affected as the COVID-19 pandemic mounted concerns of all governments. Stringent lockdowns and social distancing regulations pushed many business owners to shut down their facilities temporarily. Production of vehicles also suffered throughout the year. This negatively affected the demand for automotive fuel injectors in the region. However, as the pandemic recedes, the recovery of these industrial sectors will pick up the pace. Capital spending is expected to grow and will drive the demand for commercial vehicles. This will positively impact the regional market in focus during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Application Segments in the Automotive Fuel Injector Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The automotive fuel injector market share growth by the passenger vehicle segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of SUVs by customers is expected to drive the passenger car segment of the global automotive fuel injector market. Consumers are opting for SUVs over other passenger vehicles owing to factors such as their multi-purpose applications, higher comfort, higher ground clearance, and greater in-vehicle space. The availability of inexpensive compact and mini SUVs also contributes to the global demand for SUVs. The increasing demand for SUVs is expected to provide immense growth opportunities for automotive fuel injector vendors in this segment.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the automotive fuel injector market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 2%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 9.64 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 52%
Key consumer countries
China, US, Japan, India, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Aptiv Plc, Carter Fuel Systems LLC, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., EDELBROCK LLC, Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Keihin Corp., Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd., and Robert Bosch GmbH
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Automotive Fuel Injector Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive automotive fuel injector market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the automotive fuel injector market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive fuel injector industry across APAC, Europe, North America, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive fuel injector market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Automotive components and accessories market
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
- 4.7 Market condition
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Application
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- Exhibit 17: Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 5.3 Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Passenger vehicles - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 19: Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 5.4 Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 20: Commercial vehicles - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Application
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Application
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 25: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 29: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 7.5 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 43: BorgWarner Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: BorgWarner Inc. - Business segments
- 10.3 BorgWarner Inc.
- Exhibit 45: BorgWarner Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 46: BorgWarner Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 47: BorgWarner Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 48: Carter Fuel Systems LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Carter Fuel Systems LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Carter Fuel Systems LLC - Key offerings
- 10.4 Carter Fuel Systems LLC
- Exhibit 51: Continental AG - Overview
- Exhibit 52: Continental AG - Business segments
- 10.5 Continental AG
- Exhibit 53: ?Continental AG - Key news
- Exhibit 54: Continental AG - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: Continental AG - Segment focus
- Exhibit 56: Cummins Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Cummins Inc. - Business segments
- 10.6 Cummins Inc.
- Exhibit 58: ?Cummins Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 59: Cummins Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 60: Cummins Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 61: DENSO Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 62: DENSO Corp. - Business segments
- 10.7 DENSO Corp.
- Exhibit 63: DENSO Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 64: DENSO Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 65: DENSO Corp. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 66: Dynomite Diesel Products Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 67: Dynomite Diesel Products Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: Dynomite Diesel Products Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.8 Dynomite Diesel Products Inc.
- Exhibit 69: EDELBROCK LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 70: EDELBROCK LLC - Product and service
- 10.9 EDELBROCK LLC
- Exhibit 71: ?EDELBROCK LLC - Key news
- Exhibit 72: EDELBROCK LLC - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Herko Automotive Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Herko Automotive Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 75: Herko Automotive Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Herko Automotive Inc.
- Exhibit 76: Hitachi Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 77: Hitachi Ltd. - Business segments
- 10.11 Hitachi Ltd.
- Exhibit 78: ?Hitachi Ltd. - Key news
- Exhibit 79: Hitachi Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: Hitachi Ltd. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 81: Infineon Technologies AG - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Infineon Technologies AG - Business segments
- 10.12 Infineon Technologies AG
- Exhibit 83: ?Infineon Technologies AG - Key news
- Exhibit 84: Infineon Technologies AG - Key offerings
- Exhibit 85: Infineon Technologies AG - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- Exhibit 86: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 87: Research Methodology
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 88: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 89: Information sources
- Exhibit 90: List of abbreviations
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing demand from IC engine vehicles
- Innovation in diesel fuel injectors
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts