The automotive human machine interface market share is expected to increase by USD 527.75 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.66%.
The market research report provides valuable insights into the post-COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America) and solution (hardware and software and services).
The automotive human machine interface market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Airbiquity Inc., Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Valeo SA, and Visteon Corp. among others.
Airbiquity Inc. - The company offers human machine interface under the brand name OTAmatic. Under the unified segment, the company offers a full range of connected vehicle technologies and services, integration expertise, and solution hosting flexibility to its customers.
What will the Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Get the Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Size Forecast by Downloading the Report Sample
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global automotive human machine interface (HMI)market as a part of the global automotive components and accessories market within the global auto parts and equipment market. Our research report extensively covers external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the market during the forecast period.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Our researchers analyzed the data with 2022 as the base year, along with the key drivers, trends, and challenges. A holistic analysis of drivers will help companies refine their marketing strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Driver
- One of the key factors driving growth in the market is the high correlation between consumer electronics and HMI systems with components generating economies of scale.
- Hardware cost remains a primary consideration for OEMs, and by keeping a close eye on consumer electronics, OEMs are able to adopt new technology in a cost-effective way. Additionally, when any technology is adopted in consumer electronics, its volume grows, and that drives the prices down in the market, which accounts for the benefits of the automotive market.
- The reduction in complexity and price of the systems mutually benefited both OEMs and suppliers. We expect this to be a crucial driver for the market during the forecast period, and this driver will allow new technologies like HUD to gain deeper penetration.
Key Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Challenge
- The design complexity and standardization of HMI systems will be a major challenge for the market during the forecast period.
- The HMI vendors are faced with the continuous challenge to design a user interface that is affordable, less distracting, simple, and accessible.
- The greater the number of applications, the more complex the design. In addition, the number of software solutions needed for each application makes automotive HMI systems even more complex. Hence, the drivers need to learn how to efficiently handle these complex solutions to gain maximum benefit. This is the primary challenge for the market.
This market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Value Chain Analysis
Our In-house experts produce extensive information on the value chain and parent market of the automotive human machine interface market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The Value Chain information provides an end-to-end understanding of product insight and profit and also optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The players across the value chain include selective data and analysis from entire research findings as per the scope of the report.
Which are the Key Regions for Automotive Human Machine Interface Market?
Get a glance at the market share of various regions by Requesting a PDF Sample now!
39% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for automotive human machine interfaces in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the European regions.
The sale of luxury cars in this region is allowing OEMs to expand the adoption of HMI systems in this region. This is because they are able to install this system as an essential accessory. OEMs like Ford and GM are focused on developing efficient HMI systems in their vehicles. Hence, they are adopting different technologies. This will facilitate market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What is the Fastest-Growing Geography Segment in the Automotive Human Machine Interface Market?
To gain insights on the market contribution of various segments Request a PDF Sample
The market share growth by the hardware segment will be significant during the forecast period. The vehicle infotainment system is a combination of video, audio, vehicle information, navigation, and communications. These days, differentiation is an important factor for any OEM to attract outreach customers, and so remains a challenge for OEMs. Hence, OEMs are investing in the development of unique infotainment systems for their models, which can be a differentiating factor for the company against competitors.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size and actionable market insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.66%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 527.75 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 39%
US, Japan, Germany, China, and UK
Leading companies, Competitive Strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Airbiquity Inc., Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Valeo SA, and Visteon Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Request PDF sample
What are the Key Data Covered in this Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Software and services - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Alps Alpine Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape