Bio Vanillin Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jun 2021
- Pages: 123
- SKU: IRTNTR44323
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The bio vanillin market share is expected to increase by USD 71.34 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.87%.
This bio vanillin market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers bio vanillin market segmentation by end-user (food and beverages, fragrances, and pharmaceuticals) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). The bio vanillin market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Advanced Biotech, Aurochemicals, BASF SE, Borregaard ASA, Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd., Conagen Inc., Evolva Holding SA, Lesaffre and Cie, and Solvay SA among others.
What will the Bio Vanillin Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download Report Sample to Unlock the Bio Vanillin Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Bio Vanillin Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Consumer awareness regarding the adverse effects of artificial food ingredients is notably driving the bio vanillin market growth, although factors such as the high cost of bio vanillin compared to synthetic vanillin may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the bio vanillin industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Bio Vanillin Market Driver
Consumer awareness regarding the adverse effects of artificial food ingredients is one of the major drivers of the bio vanillin market growth. The global bio vanillin market is heavily influenced by the increase in the awareness of consumers regarding the benefits of healthy and hygienic food. Consumers have become more aware of the hazardous, long-term side effects of synthetic and artificial food ingredients such as toxicity, allergies, and even cancer. Consumers specifically prefer food and beverage products with natural food additives such as bio vanillin. They are seeking products that have a clean, green label on their pack, as they consider them safer and healthier. Consumers are becoming more conscious about their health and the food they consume. They read the food packaging label to understand the ingredients of a particular food product, particularly the additives. Food manufacturing companies are also providing complete information about the raw materials used in the preparation of the product and a clean label to attract customers. The rising disposable income of consumers has increased the purchasing power of consumers with respect to natural products. These factors will drive the growth of the bio vanillin market over the forecast period.
Key Bio Vanillin Market Trend
The surge in the demand from the confectionery industry is one of the major trends of the bio vanillin market growth. The demand for bio vanillin is increasing with the rising consumption of confectionery products, owing to the changing lifestyle of consumers. Vanilla is one of the most common and extensively used flavors in a wide variety of bakery and confectionery products such as dry chocolates, chocolate drinks, cookies, pastries, cakes, ice creams, biscuits, madeleines, waffles, wafers, fillings, toppings, and custards. Bio vanillin is widely accepted among consumers due to its unique sensory qualities and offers consumers new taste sensations. It helps in the reduction of sugar and fat in confectionery products without compromising on the taste. Some of the key features of bio vanillin, which drive its popularity, include a strong flavor profile, enhancement of sweet notes, masking off-notes, higher solubility, and flowability. Furthermore, the growth of the confectionery industry is likely to support the growth of the bio vanillin market over the forecast period.
Key Bio Vanillin Market Challenge
The high cost of bio vanillin compared to synthetic vanillin is one of the major trends of the bio vanillin market growth. Vanilla is in huge demand worldwide due to its wide acceptance among consumers. The scarcity of bio vanillin provides opportunities for the growth of the synthetic vanillin market. Due to such circumstances, synthetic vanillin covers 95%-97% of the global vanillin market. Further, the difficulties associated with the extraction of bio vanillin coupled with its high cost have emerged as key challenges that have been hampering the market growth. The advanced technologies pertaining to the processing of bio vanillin have witnessed slow adoption rates in the global bio vanillin market as only a few vendors have the technological leverage and sophisticated techniques, which can maintain the high quality of bio vanillin. The high cost involved in the innovation of technology results in the increase in the cost of end-products based on bio vanillin. Consequently, primary consumers in developing regions often refrain from the use of bio-based vanillin products, which would hamper the growth of the market.
This bio vanillin market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global bio vanillin market as a part of the global specialty chemicals market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the bio vanillin market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Bio Vanillin Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Advanced Biotech
- BASF SE
- Borregaard ASA
- Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd.
- Conagen Inc.
- Evolva Holding SA
- Lesaffre and Cie
- Solvay SA
This statistical study of the bio vanillin market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The bio vanillin market is concentrated and the vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The bio vanillin market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Bio Vanillin Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the bio vanillin market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the specialty chemicals market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Bio Vanillin Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request PDF Sample now!
44% of the market’s growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. UK, Germany, and France are the key markets for the bio vanillin market in Europe.
The increase in the demand for packaged food will facilitate the bio vanillin market growth in Europe over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 has adversely affected market growth in the region. As of June 6, 2021, the UK registered over 4.5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, followed by Italy, Germany, and France. The growing number of COVID-19 cases has led to the shutdown of several industries and businesses, including the flavor and fragrance industry, in the region. In Q2 of 2020, the beauty industry in the UK, which includes fragrance and other beauty products, witnessed a decline of 12%-15%, owing to the closure of several retail outlets. This has significantly affected the growth of the market in focus in the region. The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to lead to short-term challenges for the growth of the market during the forecast period, while the long-term impact will likely be limited.
What are the Revenue-generating End User Segments in the Bio Vanillin Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request PDF Sample
The bio vanillin market share growth in the food and beverages segment will be significant during the forecast period. Bio vanillin is used as an alternative to synthetic vanillin and natural vanilla extract. In the food and beverage industry, it is used as a sweetener and flavoring agent in chocolates, cookies, ice creams, cakes, and flavored beverages. The increasing demand for these food products globally and rising inclination for cost-effective and organic alternatives of synthetic flavoring agents among bakery and confectionery shop owners are expected to propel the growth of the bio vanillin market during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the bio vanillin market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Bio Vanillin Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.87%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 71.34 million
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 44%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, Germany, China, and France
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Advanced Biotech, Aurochemicals, BASF SE, Borregaard ASA, Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd., Conagen Inc., Evolva Holding SA, Lesaffre and Cie, and Solvay SA
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Bio Vanillin Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive bio vanillin market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the bio vanillin market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bio vanillin industry across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of bio vanillin market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- 2.2 Market characteristics
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristic
- 2.3 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Specialty chemicals
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End user
- 5.3 Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Food and beverages - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Fragrances - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Fragrances - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Fragrances - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Pharmaceuticals - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Pharmaceuticals - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Pharmaceuticals - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by End user
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by End user
6 Customer Landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Advanced Biotech
- 10.4 Aurochemicals
- Exhibit 49: Aurochemicals - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Aurochemicals - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Aurochemicals - Key offerings
- 10.5 BASF SE
- Exhibit 52: BASF SE - Overview
- Exhibit 53: BASF SE - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: BASF SE – Key news
- Exhibit 55: BASF SE - Key offerings
- Exhibit 56: BASF SE - Segment focus
- 10.6 Borregaard ASA
- Exhibit 57: Borregaard ASA - Overview
- Exhibit 58: Borregaard ASA - Business segments
- Exhibit 59: Borregaard ASA– Key news
- Exhibit 60: Borregaard ASA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 61: Borregaard ASA - Segment focus
- 10.7 Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd.
- Exhibit 62: Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.8 Conagen Inc.
- Exhibit 65: Conagen Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: Conagen Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 67: Conagen Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 68: Conagen Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 Evolva Holding SA
- Exhibit 69: Evolva Holding SA - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Evolva Holding SA - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Evolva Holding SA – Key news
- Exhibit 72: Evolva Holding SA - Key offerings
- 10.10 Lesaffre and Cie
- Exhibit 73: Lesaffre and Cie - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Lesaffre and Cie - Product and service
- Exhibit 75: Lesaffre & Cie – Key news
- Exhibit 76: Lesaffre and Cie - Key offerings
- 10.11 Solvay SA
- Exhibit 77: Solvay SA - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Solvay SA - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: Solvay SA – Key news
- Exhibit 80: Solvay SA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: Solvay SA - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 82: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 83: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 84: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 85: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 86: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Consumer awareness regarding the adverse effects of artificial food ingredients
- Surge in the demand from the confectionery industry
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts