Broadcasting Equipment Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 116
- SKU: IRTNTR45624
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The broadcasting equipment market share is expected to increase by USD 3.51 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.29%.
This broadcasting equipment market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers broadcasting equipment market segmentations by application (TV and radio) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). The broadcasting equipment market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AvL Technologies, Belden Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Clyde Broadcast, CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Evertz Technologies Ltd., EVS Broadcast Equipment SA, Harmonic Inc., Sencore, and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson among others.
What will the Broadcasting Equipment Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Broadcasting Equipment Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Broadcasting Equipment Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The transition from analog to digital broadcasting is notably driving the broadcasting equipment market growth, although factors such as higher cost of broadcasting equipment may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the broadcasting equipment industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Broadcasting Equipment Market Driver
The transition from analog to digital broadcasting is another factor driving the global broadcasting equipment market share growth. Analog broadcasting uses analog signals to transmit the audio-video transition. It does not reproduce original programming. It produces a lower quality picture than the original and deteriorates over long distances. The picture produced is unclear, the background is mostly blurred, and the sound has a low frequency response. On the other hand, digital broadcasting has more potential benefits and can fit multiple channels into a signal analog channel. It has high image quality, sophisticated functions, the convergence of broadcasting with other media, and efficient spectrum utilization. Moreover, in digital broadcasting, the bit errors caused by disturbances on the transmission path can be corrected by using error correction techniques. Therefore, the transition from analog to digital broadcasting is driving the global broadcasting equipment market, as people prefer equipment that provides better picture quality and features.
Key Broadcasting Equipment Market Trend
The increasing number of pay-TV subscribers is another factor supporting the global broadcasting equipment market share growth. Pay TV offers subscription-based TV services. Pay TV offers new platforms based on satellite and cable distribution technologies, coupled with wider options of content, thereby driving the market. Moreover, it provides a large number of choices to the subscribers for selecting the channels. Furthermore, digitalization is expected to increase the subscription of Pay TV. This, in turn, is expected to propel the growth of the global broadcasting equipment market during the forecast period.
Key Broadcasting Equipment Market Challenge
The higher cost of broadcasting equipment will be a major challenge for the global broadcasting equipment market share growth during the forecast period. The price of the broadcasting equipment is high and is not affordable for most of the users. For instance, the price of Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Pro HD Live Production Switcher, an 8-input live production switcher with an integrated control panel, is $2,295. Similarly, the price of FM transmitter wireless radio broadcast equipment is $1,800. However, customers purchase broadcasting equipment due to their advanced features. Essentially, this will serve as a hindrance for the market.
This broadcasting equipment market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global broadcasting equipment market as part of the global communications equipment market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the broadcasting equipment market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Broadcasting Equipment Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- AvL Technologies
- Belden Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Clyde Broadcast
- CommScope Holding Co. Inc.
- Evertz Technologies Ltd.
- EVS Broadcast Equipment SA
- Harmonic Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
This statistical study of the broadcasting equipment market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The broadcasting equipment market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- AvL Technologies- The company offers an extensive range of broadcast frequency bands in the industry, including C, Ku, DBS and Ka.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The broadcasting equipment market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Broadcasting Equipment Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the broadcasting equipment market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global communications equipment market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Broadcasting Equipment Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US is the key market for broadcasting equipment market in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in APAC.
Increasing demand for UHD content production and transmission will facilitate the broadcasting equipment market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Application Segments in the Broadcasting Equipment Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The broadcasting equipment market share growth by the TV segment will be significant during the forecast period. The growth of the global broadcasting equipment market in the TV segment is mainly driven by innovations in TV control techniques such as the development of ubiquitous screens, which are expected to increase the demand for greater content mobility.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the broadcasting equipment market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Broadcasting Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 9.29%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 3.51 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 39%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, India, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AvL Technologies, Belden Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Clyde Broadcast, CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Evertz Technologies Ltd., EVS Broadcast Equipment SA, Harmonic Inc., Sencore, and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Broadcasting Equipment Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive broadcasting equipment market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the broadcasting equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the broadcasting equipment industry across North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of broadcasting equipment market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Communications equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Application - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Application
- 5.3 TV - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: TV - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: TV - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Radio - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Radio - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Radio - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Application
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Application
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive Scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AvL Technologies
- Exhibit 43: AvL Technologies - Overview
- Exhibit 44: AvL Technologies - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: AvL Technologies - Key offerings
- 10.4 Belden Inc.
- Exhibit 46: Belden Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Belden Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 48: Belden Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 49: Belden Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 50: Belden Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 51: Cisco Systems Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 52: Cisco Systems Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 53: Cisco Systems Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 54: Cisco Systems Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: Cisco Systems Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.6 Clyde Broadcast
- Exhibit 56: Clyde Broadcast - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Clyde Broadcast - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Clyde Broadcast - Key offerings
- 10.7 CommScope Holding Co. Inc.
- 10.8 Evertz Technologies Ltd.
- Exhibit 64: Evertz Technologies Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Evertz Technologies Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Evertz Technologies Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 67: Evertz Technologies Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.9 EVS Broadcast Equipment SA
- Exhibit 68: EVS Broadcast Equipment SA - Overview
- Exhibit 69: EVS Broadcast Equipment SA - Business segments
- Exhibit 70: EVS Broadcast Equipment SA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: EVS Broadcast Equipment SA - Segment focus
- 10.10 Harmonic Inc.
- Exhibit 72: Harmonic Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Harmonic Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Harmonic Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 75: Harmonic Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: Harmonic Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.11 Sencore
- Exhibit 77: Sencore - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Sencore - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: Sencore–Key news
- Exhibit 80: Sencore - Key offerings
- 10.12 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Exhibit 81: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Business segments
- Exhibit 83: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson – Key news
- Exhibit 84: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key offerings
- Exhibit 85: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 86: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 87: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 88: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 89: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 90: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Transition from analog to digital broadcasting
- Increasing number of pay-TV subscribers
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.