Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Nov 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR45553
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The commercial convection oven market share in Europe is expected to increase by USD 66.62 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.19%.
This commercial convection oven market in Europe research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers commercial convection oven market in Europe segmentations by product (electric and gas) and geography (Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe). The commercial convection oven market in Europe report also offers information on several market vendors, including Ali Group Srl, Alto-Shaam Inc., Bartscher GmbH, Duke Manufacturing, Electrolux Professional AB, Hobart Corp., Kolb Huizhou Ltd., Smeg Spa, The Middleby Corp., and UNOX Spa among others.
What will the Commercial Convection Oven Market Size in Europe be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Commercial Convection Oven Market Size in Europe for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The growth of European foodservice industry is notably driving the commercial convection oven market in Europe growth, although factors such as increasing demand for combination ovens may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the commercial convection oven industry in Europe. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Commercial Convection Oven Market Driver in Europe
One of the key factors driving the commercial convection oven market growth in Europe is the growth of European foodservice industry. Commercial convection ovens are one of the crucial cooking equipment in many bakeries and pizzerias across the world. These ovens are used for baking croissants, bread, pizzas, pies, pastries, among others. The sales of commercial convection ovens are directly proportional to the increase in the number of foodservice establishments such as bakeries and pizzerias. Hence, the growth of the foodservice industry in Europe provided high growth opportunities for vendors in the market in 2020. Rapid urbanization across Europe and rising disposable income have been the major factors driving the growth of the foodservice industry in Europe. The demand for far away from home (FAFH), which includes meals and snacks supplied by commercial foodservice establishments, increased in 2020. FAFH consumption is very high in countries such as the UK and Germany.
Key Commercial Convection Oven Market Trend in Europe
Product innovation is the major trend influencing commercial convection oven market growth in Europe. Manufacturers are introducing updated convection oven technologies with improved design to cater to the increasing demand from customers. The convenience and short delivery period have been major factors driving the growth of the QSR and fast-casual restaurant models in the region. Most of the QSRs and fast-casual restaurants in Europe have small kitchen and service areas, which has increased the demand for compact kitchen equipment. Hence, to cater to the growing demand for convection ovens from QSRs and fast-casual restaurants, vendors in the market are focusing on developing compact convection ovens. In addition, to further reduce the size of the ovens, vendors are developing and launching ventless convection ovens. For instance, in February 2020, The Middleby Corp.'s subsidiary Blodgett launched Freestanding Ventless Convection Oven. Such developments are expected to provide high growth opportunities for vendors in the market during the forecast period.
Key Commercial Convection Oven Market Challenge in Europe
Increasing demand for combination ovens is one of the key challenges hindering the commercial convection oven market growth in Europe. The rise in consumer awareness increases product familiarization. Many price-sensitive consumers prefer to buy microwave ovens, traditional ovens, or indoor grills, which are less expensive or have a high return on investment (ROI) than commercial convection ovens. Major restaurants and contract kitchens prefer foodservice equipment that can perform multiple tasks, which may also replace individual commercial kitchen equipment. Combination ovens and deck ovens help foodservice companies in multi-tasking. Commercial combination ovens have many advanced features and can cook food items in large quantities. Hence, these ovens are preferred over commercial convection ovens. Combination ovens can be operated using electricity and gas. The availability of these ovens in varied sizes increases their demand in the foodservice industry. Combination ovens can also be substituted for individual convection ovens and steamers. Hence, the increasing demand for commercial combination ovens is expected to hamper the sales of commercial convection ovens during the forecast period.
This commercial convection oven market in Europe analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the commercial convection oven market in Europe as a part of the global household appliances market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the commercial convection oven market in Europe during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Commercial Convection Oven Market Vendors in Europe?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Ali Group Srl
- Alto-Shaam Inc.
- Bartscher GmbH
- Duke Manufacturing
- Electrolux Professional AB
- Hobart Corp.
- Kolb Huizhou Ltd.
- Smeg Spa
- The Middleby Corp.
- UNOX Spa
This statistical study of the commercial convection oven market in Europe encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The commercial convection oven market in Europe is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as launching compact and ventless convection ovens to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Ali Group Srl - The company offers commercial convection oven through its subsidiary Alphatech.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The commercial convection oven market in Europe forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the commercial convection oven market in Europe, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by vendors to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
36% of the market's growth will originate from UK during the forecast period. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Germany and France regions.
Pubs, clubs, and bars are the largest revenue contributors to the foodservice industry in the UK. Increasing investments by the QSR and fast-food segments have been a major factor driving the growth of the foodservice industry in the UK. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
Most restaurants and pubs were forced to shut down temporarily due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in 2020. The rising number of COVID-19 cases drastically reduced the overall footfall in physical stores. Hence, vendors are offering delivery or takeaway services to survive in the changing market scenario. Therefore, the commercial convection oven market in the UK is expected to recover during the forecast period. The initiation of vaccination drives across the country and the removal of lockdown restrictions in H1 2021 resulted in the opening up of pubs, clubs, and restaurants, which is expected to drive the market in focus in the country during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The commercial convection oven market share in Europe growth by the electric will be significant during the forecast period. The high energy efficiency of electric convection ovens has been a major factor driving their demand in Europe.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the commercial convection oven market size in Europe and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Commercial Convection Oven Market Scope in Europe
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 2.19%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 66.62 million
YoY growth (%)
Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe
Performing market contribution
UK at 36%
Key consumer countries
Germany, UK, and France
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Ali Group Srl, Alto-Shaam Inc., Bartscher GmbH, Duke Manufacturing, Electrolux Professional AB, Hobart Corp., Kolb Huizhou Ltd., Smeg Spa, The Middleby Corp., and UNOX Spa
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Commercial Convection Oven Market in Europe Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive commercial convection oven market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the commercial convection oven market in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial convection oven industry in Europe across Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial convection oven market vendors in Europe
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Household appliances
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Europe market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Electric - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Electric - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Electric - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Gas - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Germany - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Germany - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Germany - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 UK - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: UK - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: UK - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 France - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: France - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: France - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Rest of Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 33: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 34: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 35: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 36: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 37: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 38: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 39: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Ali Group Srl
- Exhibit 40: Ali Group Srl - Overview
- Exhibit 41: Ali Group Srl - Product and service
- Exhibit 42: Ali Group Srl - Key offerings
- 10.4 Alto-Shaam Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Alto-Shaam Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Alto-Shaam Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Alto-Shaam Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Bartscher GmbH
- Exhibit 46: Bartscher GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Bartscher GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 48: Bartscher GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.6 Duke Manufacturing
- Exhibit 49: Duke Manufacturing - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Duke Manufacturing - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Duke Manufacturing - Key offerings
- 10.7 Electrolux Professional AB
- Exhibit 52: Electrolux Professional AB - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Electrolux Professional AB - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: Electrolux Professional AB - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: Electrolux Professional AB - Segment focus
- 10.8 Hobart Corp.
- Exhibit 56: Hobart Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Hobart Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Hobart Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.9 Kolb Huizhou Ltd.
- 10.10 Smeg Spa
- Exhibit 62: Smeg Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Smeg Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Smeg Spa - Key offerings
- 10.11 The Middleby Corp.
- Exhibit 65: The Middleby Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: The Middleby Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: The Middleby Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: The Middleby Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.12 UNOX Spa
- Exhibit 69: UNOX Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 70: UNOX Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: UNOX Spa - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 72: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 73: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 74: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 75: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 76: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growth of European foodservice industry
- Smart and connected kitchens
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts