Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market in the Americas 2019-2023
- Published: Nov 2018
- Pages: 131
- SKU: IRTNTR30208
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The market size of commercial vehicle telematics in the Americas will grow by over USD 5 billion during 2019-2023. This report offers an analysis of the market based on applications segmentation such as LCVs and M&HCVs. The market research report for commercial vehicle telematics in the Americas further presents in-depth insights into the growth prospects of the market across geographic regions- the US, Canada, and rest of Americas. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Agero, Continental, Omnitracs, TomTom International, Trimble, and Verizon.
Below are some of the key findings from the market analysis of commercial vehicle telematics in the Americas
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Get a FREE sample now!
Commercial Vehicle Telematics Industry Overview
As UBI benefits both insurers and drivers, it is registering high growth in developed regions like Europe and North America. As a result, it will be beneficial for fleet operators to adopt UBI and reduce the premium amounts by encouraging safe driving behavior. Developments in machine learning and analytics are also contributing to the adoption of UBI. Also, growing functions in-vehicle telematics systems for tracking various vehicle-related information for increased safety and control are fueling the adoption of embedded solutions in the commercial vehicle telematics market in the Americas. This will prompt UBI suppliers to increase the usage of the system for broader functions by partnering with other telematics function participants for data sharing. Consequently, the commercial vehicle telematics market in the Americas will benefit from the adoption of UBI. Thus, cost savings resulting from the adoption of telematics-enabled UBI will drive the commercial vehicle telematics market in the Americas during the forecast period.
The commercial vehicle telematics market is fragmented. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this commercial vehicle telematics industry analysis report will aid clients to identify new growth opportunities and design new growth strategies.
The report offers a complete analysis of commercial vehicle telematics companies including:
- TomTom International
Commercial vehicle telematics market growth based on geographic region:
- Rest of Americas
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for the companies, the US will contribute to the highest market share of this market throughout the forecast period. The high adoption of commercial vehicles in the country is one of the primary reasons for the high growth of the commercial vehicle telematics market in this region.
Commercial vehicle telematics market growth based on application
The LCVs segment will account for the highest market share in the commercial vehicle telematics due to the surge in demand for advanced telematics services in the M&HCVs segment.
Key highlights of the commercial vehicle telematics market in the Americas for the forecast years 2019-2023:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the commercial vehicle telematics market in the Americas during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the market size of commercial vehicle telematics in the Americas and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of commercial vehicle telematics companies in the Americas
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- LCVs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- M&HCVs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Embedded telematics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Portable telematics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Smartphone-based telematics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- US - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Canada - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Rest of Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- TomTom International
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.