Compressor Market in MEA by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
- Published: Mar 2022
- Pages: 111
- SKU: IRTNTR72734
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The compressor market share in MEA is expected to increase by USD 1.09 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 3.55%.
This compressor market in MEA research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers compressor market segmentation in MEA by end-user (oil and gas, process industry, and discrete industry) and geography (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, and Rest of MEA). The compressor market in MEA report also offers information on several market vendors, including ANEST IWATA Corp, Atlas Copco AB, IDEX Corp., KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE, MAHLE GmbH, MAN Energy Solutions SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Siemens AG, Toyota Industries Corp., and Valeo SA among others.
What will the Compressor Market Size in MEA be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Compressor Market Size in MEA for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Compressor Market in MEA: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The expansion of oil terminals is notably driving the compressor market growth in MEA, although factors such as fluctuating prices of raw materials may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the compressor industry in MEA. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Compressor Market Driver in MEA
One of the key factors driving growth in the compressor market in MEA is the expansion of oil terminals. The oil and gas industry is one of the key end-users in the compressors market. It uses compressors to increase the pressure during the petroleum refining process and utilizes gas and compressed air for transporting gas through pipelines. The ability of compressors such as centrifugal and reciprocating air compressors to pressurize highly viscous fluids at relatively constant flow rates makes them indispensable in the oil and gas industry. The increasing expansion of oil terminals around the world has driven the need for compressors and fluid handling systems across mid-stream and downstream activities in the oil and gas industry. Oil terminals are used for storing crude oil and petroleum products and serve as centers for oil and gas transportation, thereby supporting the oil and gas supply chain. Hence, the expansion of oil terminals has a direct impact on the demand for compressors. Although upstream activities were affected due to low oil and gas prices in 2014, the high consumption pattern of oil and gas products has increased the need for strong pipeline infrastructure. The increasing consumption of oil and gas is expected to drive oil and gas pipeline construction during the forecast period.
Key Compressor Market Trend in MEA
The increasing focus on big data analytics is a compressor market trend in MEA that is expected to have a positive impact in the coming years. The increasing adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in the process and discrete industries has enhanced the overall productivity of these industries. These industries are trying to convert themselves into smart industries with the help of the IIoT. For compressors that are used in industrial premises, it is essential to ensure periodic maintenance and services. However, due to harsh environmental conditions and the need for offshore location inspection on a real-time basis, the periodic maintenance of compressors is not easy for operators. At the same time, the use of wireless sensors to monitor the equipment can make the maintenance task much easier. The adoption of the IIoT in the process and discrete industries has increased the total volume of data generated by each production plant, thereby creating requirements for big data analytics. Companies are combining and analyzing the complex and varied data generated by various devices using data analytics to derive actionable insights. The application of IIoT-enabled solutions ensures cost savings and increases the operational efficiency of companies.
Key Compressor Market Challenge in MEA
The fluctuating prices of raw materials will be a major challenge for the compressor market in MEA during the forecast period. Instability in raw material prices affects the cost of production. Therefore, many key vendors enter long-term contracts with suppliers to reduce the impact of raw material price fluctuations on their businesses. However, small vendors do not have such contracts due to the significant investments required. Therefore, fluctuations in raw material prices affect their businesses. The scarcity of raw materials severely hampers the growth of the global compressors market. Motors that are used to manufacture compressors require rare-earth magnets such as neodymium. Boron is required to convert the magnet into a permanent magnet motor. These magnets are twice as strong as a typical ferrite-based magnet. Rare-earth metals are difficult to mine and fabricate. Such metals are found in limited quantities and are present in Saudi Arabia. Therefore, fluctuations in prices impact the cost of such magnets and permanent magnet motors. The abovementioned factors reduce the profitability of vendors and adversely affect the compressors market in MEA.
This compressor market in MEA analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2022-2026.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global compressor market in MEA as a part of the global industrial machinery market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the compressor market in MEA during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Compressor Market Vendors in MEA?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- ANEST IWATA Corp
- Atlas Copco AB
- IDEX Corp.
- KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE
- MAHLE GmbH
- MAN Energy Solutions SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Toyota Industries Corp.
- Valeo SA
This statistical study of the compressor market in MEA encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The compressor market in MEA is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
ANEST IWATA Corp - The company offers compressor products such as Recipro and Claw
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The compressor market in MEA forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Compressor Market in MEA Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the compressor market in MEA, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the industrial machinery market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Aftermarket and service
- Industry innovation
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Compressor Market in MEA?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
38% of the market's growth will originate from Rest of MEA during the forecast period. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Compressor Market in MEA?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The compressor market share growth in MEA by the oil and gas segment will be significant during the forecast period. Investments in new oil and gas plants were considerably low in 2020. However, the increasing production of natural gas and the gradual revival of upstream oil and gas activities, owing to the rising demand for clean energy sources, will drive the growth of the segment. In MEA, factors such as increasing investments in refining, capacity addition, and the improvement of existing refineries are likely to drive the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the compressor market size in MEA and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Compressor Market Scope in MEA
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.55%
Market growth 2022-2026
$ 1.09 billion
YoY growth (%)
Performing market contribution
Rest of MEA at 38%
Key consumer countries
Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, and South Africa
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
ANEST IWATA Corp, Atlas Copco AB, IDEX Corp., KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE, MAHLE GmbH, MAN Energy Solutions SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Siemens AG, Toyota Industries Corp., and Valeo SA
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Compressor Market in MEA Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will drive compressor market growth in MEA during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the compressor market size in MEA and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the compressor industry across Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, and Rest of MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of compressor market vendors in MEA
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Industrial machinery
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2021
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2021 - 2026
- Exhibit 06: MEA - Market size and forecast 2021 - 2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: MEA market: Year-over-year growth 2021 - 2026 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2021 & 2026
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2021
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user - Market share 2021-2026 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 17: Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Oil and gas - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 5.4 Process industry - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 19: Process industry - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Process industry - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 5.5 Discrete industry - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 21: Discrete industry - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Discrete industry - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Saudi Arabia - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 27: Saudi Arabia - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Saudi Arabia - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.4 Turkey - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 29: Turkey - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Turkey - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.5 UAE - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 31: UAE - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: UAE - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.6 Qatar - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 33: Qatar - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Qatar - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.7 Rest of MEA - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Exhibit 35: Rest of MEA - Market size and forecast 2021-2026 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: Rest of MEA - Year-over-year growth 2021-2026 (%)
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 37: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 38: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 39: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive landscape
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 42: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 43: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 ANEST IWATA Corp
- Exhibit 44: ANEST IWATA Corp - Overview
- Exhibit 45: ANEST IWATA Corp - Product and service
- Exhibit 46: ANEST IWATA Corp - Key offerings
- 10.4 Atlas Copco AB
- Exhibit 47: Atlas Copco AB - Overview
- Exhibit 48: Atlas Copco AB - Business segments
- Exhibit 49: Atlas Copco AB - Key offerings
- Exhibit 50: Atlas Copco AB - Segment focus
- 10.5 IDEX Corp.
- Exhibit 51: IDEX Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 52: IDEX Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 53: IDEX Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 54: IDEX Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.6 KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE
- Exhibit 55: KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE - Overview
- Exhibit 56: KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE - Key offerings
- 10.7 MAHLE GmbH
- Exhibit 58: MAHLE GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 59: MAHLE GmbH - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: MAHLE GmbH - Key offerings
- Exhibit 61: MAHLE GmbH - Segment focus
- 10.8 MAN Energy Solutions SE
- Exhibit 62: MAN Energy Solutions SE - Overview
- Exhibit 63: MAN Energy Solutions SE - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: MAN Energy Solutions SE - Key offerings
- 10.9 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Exhibit 65: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. - Segment focus
- 10.10 Siemens AG
- 10.11 Toyota Industries Corp.
- Exhibit 73: Toyota Industries Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Toyota Industries Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 75: Toyota Industries Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: Toyota Industries Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.12 Valeo SA
- Exhibit 77: Valeo SA - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Valeo SA - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: Valeo SA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: Valeo SA - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 81: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 82: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 83: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 84: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 85: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Expansion of oil terminals
- Increasing focus on big data analytics
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts