Cross-cultural Training Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43268
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The cross-cultural training market share is expected to increase by USD 1.45 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.57%.
This cross-cultural training market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers cross-cultural training market segmentations by deployment (workshop and online) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). The cross-cultural training market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Babel Language Consulting Ltd., Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd., Coursera Inc., Cross Cultural Consulting, Global Integration Inc., GROVEWELL LLC, Learnlight, Pearson Plc, Udemy Inc., and Wolfestone Translation Ltd. among others.
What will the Cross-cultural Training Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Cross-cultural Training Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Cross-cultural Training Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules is notably driving the cross-cultural training market growth, although factors such as costs associated with expatriate failure may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the cross-cultural training industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Cross-cultural Training Market Driver
Emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules is a key driver impacting the global cross-cultural training market growth. The overall productivity of a company depends to a large extent on how well new employees are trained with respect to cross-cultural perspectives. The costs associated with traditional training in a brick-and-mortar setup, which includes travel expenses, employee and trainer time, and facility charges, are considerably high. Shifting to online platforms for training employees has not only enabled employees to boost their productivity by providing flexibility and convenience but also enabled trainers to engage learners in training programs effectively. Using affordable solutions or technologies that are less expensive than traditional methods is expected to drive the growth of the global cross-cultural training market during the forecast period.
Key Cross-cultural Training Market Trend
Gamification of content is the key trend impacting the global cross-cultural training market growth. Game culture has become an integral part of training in a business scenario. As tablets and smartphones have proliferated, computers, TVs, and gaming consoles are not the only way to connect with employees. Cross-cultural training is a type of training wherein corporates train their employees regarding the various cultures of countries. The cross-cultural training industry is expected to grow at a steady rate with corporates, showing a lot of interest in the area of gamification of training. Gamification drives higher business performance among employees and helps them to build leadership skills.
Key Cross-cultural Training Market Challenge
Costs associated with expatriate failure is one of the major challenges will impact the global cross-cultural training market growth. The deployment of expatriate managers by business leaders is expensive. The cost associated with such deployments may be in millions of dollars if expatriates fail at their assignments. The majority of employees sent to other countries are majorly middle level and senior level management employees. The rate of failure of these employees can result in monetary loss and talent depletion in organizations. The type of interactions and communication varies for each type of manager. When an organization is conducting cross-cultural training as it is generic involving all employees, a few crucial and unique elements of specific learner groups will differ. Negligence of these aspects can have a drastic impact on the execution of projects.
This cross-cultural training market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global cross-cultural training market as a part of the global education services market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the cross-cultural training market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Cross-cultural Training Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Babel Language Consulting Ltd.
- Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd.
- Coursera Inc.
- Cross Cultural Consulting
- Global Integration Inc.
- GROVEWELL LLC
- Pearson Plc
- Udemy Inc.
- Wolfestone Translation Ltd.
This statistical study of the cross-cultural training market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The cross-cultural training market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Babel Language Consulting Ltd. - The company offers Cross cutural training for Executive Coaching, Global Teams, Graduate Schemes, Working Across Cultures and World-Class Customer Service.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The cross-cultural training market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Cross-cultural Training Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the cross-cultural training market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Cross-cultural Training Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
31% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US is the key market for cross-cultural training in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
The growth of the cross-cultural training market in North America can be attributed to the presence of many MNCs and large organizations. Most technology giants that have global operations, including Microsoft, AT & T, IBM, international banks, insurance companies, and others, have their headquarters in the US which will facilitate the market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 adversely affected the business activities and economy of the region. The surge in the number of COVID-19 cases in various countries in the region influenced governments to introduce emergency legislation, which led to the shutdown of schools, colleges, offices, and other business units. This affected the region's economic growth in 2020. Therefore, the demand for cross-cultural training was declined, which slowed down the market s growth in the region. However, the demand for efficient and skilled employees is expected to increase the demand for cross-cultural training during the forecast period. Therefore, the cross-cultural training market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Deployment Segments in the Cross-cultural Training Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The market share growth by the workshop segment will be significant during the forecast period. The workshop model will remain prevalent during the forecast period. The model provides learners with a more realistic and practical mode of learning as most of the interactions are happening face to face with trainers. This model of training generally consists of innovative training methods, such as role-play and case studies.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the cross-cultural training market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Cross-cultural Training Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.57%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 1.45 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 31%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, China, Germany, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Babel Language Consulting Ltd., Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd., Coursera Inc., Cross Cultural Consulting, Global Integration Inc., GROVEWELL LLC, Learnlight, Pearson Plc, Udemy Inc., and Wolfestone Translation Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cross-cultural Training Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive cross-cultural training market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cross-cultural training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cross-cultural training industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cross-cultural training market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Education services
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Deployment
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Deployment - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Deployment
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Deployment
- 5.3 Workshop - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Workshop - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Workshop - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Deployment
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Deployment
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Babel Language Consulting Ltd.
- Exhibit 43: Babel Language Consulting Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Babel Language Consulting Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Babel Language Consulting Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.4 Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd.
- Exhibit 46: Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 48: Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Coursera Inc.
- Exhibit 49: Coursera Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Coursera Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Coursera Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Cross Cultural Consulting
- Exhibit 52: Cross Cultural Consulting - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Cross Cultural Consulting - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Cross Cultural Consulting - Key offerings
- 10.7 Global Integration Inc.
- 10.8 GROVEWELL LLC
- Exhibit 58: GROVEWELL LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 59: GROVEWELL LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 60: GROVEWELL LLC - Key offerings
- 10.9 Learnlight
- Exhibit 61: Learnlight - Overview
- Exhibit 62: Learnlight - Product and service
- Exhibit 63: Learnlight - Key offerings
- 10.10 Pearson Plc
- Exhibit 64: Pearson Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Pearson Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Pearson Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 67: Pearson Plc - Segment focus
- 10.11 Udemy Inc.
- Exhibit 68: Udemy Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 69: Udemy Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 70: Udemy Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.12 Wolfestone Translation Ltd.
- Exhibit 71: Wolfestone Translation Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Wolfestone Translation Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 73: Wolfestone Translation Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 74: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 75: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 76: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 77: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 78: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules
- Gamification of content
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts