Overview of the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA
Technavio predicts the CAD market in the aerospace and defense in EMEA to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The CAD market is expected to witness an increasing trend of end-users moving out of 3D models and adopting 4D models.
The market is expected to remain buoyant on account of the growing demand for commercial aircrafts in the EMEA region. In the next 20 years, Technavio’s market research analysts forecast new commercial aircrafts orders exceeding 2000 in the Middle East and over 7000 in Europe. Africa also is also expected to create a demand for nearly 1000 airplanes in the next 20 years.
Segmentation CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA
The 2D CAD market in the aerospace and defense industry in EMEA was valued at $121.20 million in 2014. The market share of the 2D segment is expected to witness a decline owing the rapid increase in the adoption of 3D CAD. However, the demand for 2D CAD will persist among SMEs and small component manufacturers since they are cheaper compared to 3D CAD.
Geographical segmentation of the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA
- Middle East
Europe accounts for a majority share of the total EMEA market in the aerospace and defense industry. One of the major reasons for its dominance is the presence of many aircraft and aircraft engine manufacturers in countries such as Germany, the UK, France, and Russia.
Leading vendors of the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA
Some of the other prominent vendors of the market include 3D Systems, Cadonix, Graebert, IMSI, IronCAD, Mentor Graphics, Oracle, Robert McNeel, Schott Systeme, and Tebis.
CAD vendors are facing increased competition because of the lack of product differentiation. This has led several vendors to incorporate additional features and functionalities into their solutions to provide superior capabilities. CAD vendors are developing 4D CAD solutions that would cater to increased operational performance among their end-users.
Implementation of 4D improves project execution strategies that lead to better constructability and sequencing of construction schedules. As per the forecast, the market is expected to witness a growing demand for effective manageability of resources with 4D deployments in the EMEA region.
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the key factors driving the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- Growth forecast for the key segments of the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Key outcome of the market analysis of the leading countries for the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the CAD market in aerospace and defense in EMEA?
- Product categories, current scenario, and the future plans of key vendors in the market?
- Market shares and forecast of the leading countries of Europe?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
TOC and List of Exhibits will be provided upon request
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for TOC
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape