Global Aerospace Robotics Market 2018-2022
- Published: Apr 2018
- Pages: 80
- SKU: IRTNTR22030
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global aerospace robotics market size will grow by USD 23 million during 2018-2022. This report offers an analysis of the market based on application (material handling, assembly, surface treatment, and finishing, and others) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The aerospace robotics market research report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including ABB, FANUC, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Midea Group, and Yaskawa Electric.
Below are some of the key findings from the aerospace robotics market research report:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report. Get a FREE sample now!
Global aerospace robotics industry overview
The demand for passenger and freight air transport is increasing at a significant rate, owing to the rising number of passengers, depreciating oil prices, strict equipment replacement cycles, and technological advances. There is an increasing demand for better-performing and cheaper aircraft. Thus, aerospace manufacturers are facing pressure in terms of improving the manufacturing process to meet the rising costs and adhere to environmental regulations. Consequently, manufacturers are opting for leaner supply chains supported by technologies such as automation and robotics. Integration of aerospace robotics helps to boost the capacity and efficiency of their manufacturing facilities. Therefore, the growing pressure on the global aerospace industry to improve manufacturing process will fuel the aerospace robotics market during the forecast period.
The emergence of cobots will be one of the key aerospace robotics market trends that will gain immense traction during the forecast period. Due to an improvement in safety standards, there has been an increase in preference for robots that can share their workspace with personnel. These robots possess characteristics such as speed and separation monitoring, safety-rated monitoring stop, power and force limiting, and cell-hand guiding. There have been several initiatives to modify collaborative robots to be used for manufacturing in the aerospace industry.
Top aerospace robotics companies covered in this market research report
The aerospace robotics market is fairly concentrated. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this aerospace robotics industry analysis report will help clients identify and design new growth strategies.
The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including:
· Kawasaki Heavy Industries
· Midea Group
· Yaskawa Electric
Aerospace robotics market segmentation based on geographic regions
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for companies, APAC will account for the highest aerospace robotics market share throughout the forecast period. Government initiatives, increasing demand for locally manufactured products, and a strong manufacturing sector are some of the key factors leading to the growth of the aerospace robotics market value in this region.
Aerospace robotics market segmentation based on application
- Material handling
- Surface treatment
The material handling segment will account for the largest share of the aerospace robotics market. Additionally, the report also provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the various application segments to the growth of the aerospace robotics market size.
Key highlights of the global aerospace robotics market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the aerospace robotics market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global aerospace robotics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the aerospace robotics industry across the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on the factors that will challenge the growth of aerospace robotics companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Material handling – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Assembly – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Surface treatment and finishing – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SOLUTION
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Adoption of robots for AFP in manufacturing of composites
- Emergence of cobots
- Improvement in robotic system integration services
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Midea Group
- Yaskawa Electric
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.