Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Construction Market 2019-2023
- Published: Dec 2018
- Pages: 135
- SKU: IRTNTR30539
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The artificial intelligence (AI) in construction market size will grow by USD 1.13 billion during 2019-2023. This report offers an analysis of the market by solution (software, services, and hardware) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The AI in construction industry report further presents in-depth insights into the growth prospects of the market by application (project management, field management, risk management, and others). The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Autodesk, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP.
Below are some of the key findings from this AI in construction market analysis report
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Construction Industry Overview
The increasing demand for data integration and visual analytics is one of the critical reasons that will drive the growth of AI in the construction market. The need for data integration solutions is increasing due to the growth in data proliferation and complexities. Several end-user industries are focusing on exploring and analyzing various types of data by adopting AI-powered video analytics systems. Additionally, they are also focusing on obtaining dynamic data representation by integrating their businesses with business analytics software.
End-user industries such as healthcare, energy, finance, construction, and advertisement sectors extensively rely on AI. As a result, investors are heavily investing in AI start-ups, which in turn, will increase M&A. This growing preference towards making huge investments in AI startups, coupled with the need for data integration and visual analytics will accelerate AI in construction market growth at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period.
Top artificial intelligence (AI) in construction companies covered in this market research report
The AI in the construction market is concentrated. Companies in this market are leveraging advanced technologies to offer high-quality products to meet the evolving needs of the end-user industries. By providing a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this AI in construction market forecast report will allow the clients to identify new growth opportunities and design innovative strategies to improve their share in the market.
The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including:
Artificial intelligence (AI) in construction market segmentation based on geographic regions
EMEA will contribute to the highest AI in construction market share throughout the forecast period. The ability of AI technologies to construct buildings that comply with the regulatory standards is one of the primary reasons for the high growth of artificial intelligence in the construction industry in this region. Germany, Italy, France, and the UK are some of the significant contributors to the market’s growth in EMEA.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in construction market segmentation based on the solution type
The software segment accounted for the largest share of the AI in the construction market during 2018. The market will witness significant growth in this segment in the coming years, and this segment will account for the largest AI in construction market throughout the forecast period.
Key highlights of the global artificial intelligence (AI) in construction market for the forecast years 2019-2023:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) in construction industry during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global AI in construction market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) in construction industry across various geographies such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) in construction companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SOLUTION
- Market segmentation by solution
- Comparison by solution
- Software - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Services - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by solution
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Automatic updating and building of projects
- Increasing investments for intelligent processing
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions
- Investment in AI start-ups
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.