Global Auto Electronics Market 2018-2022
- Published: Sep 2018
- Pages: 140
- SKU: IRTNTR23912
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global auto electronics market size will grow by USD 272 billion during 2018-2022. This report offers an analysis of the market based on type (luxury cars, mid-segment cars, entry level cars, LCVs and HCVs) and application (body electronics, chassis and powertrain, safety systems, infotainment and telematics). The auto electronics market research report further presents an in-depth insight on the growth prospects of the market across geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC and EMEA. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Aptiv, Continental, DENSO, Robert Bosch, Valeo and ZF Friedrichshafen.
Below are some of the key findings from the auto electronics market analysis:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global auto electronics industry overview
The development of digital cockpits in passenger cars has become the main area of focus for most automotive OEMs. The increasing demand for digital cockpits results from the growing awareness of aesthetic appearances and customization of information offered by these systems. The increasing competition among the players has led to the development of innovative infotainment systems with bigger displays which is revolutionizing the infotainment industry. Such market developments will potentially reduce cost and promote the use of digital cockpits in the automotive industry. This will drive the auto electronic market’s growth.
Passengers extensively use telematics and infotainment systems for entertainment and to obtain useful information while travelling. Vendors are making efforts to reduce the cost of the digital cockpit systems by simplifying the overall design. This will enable widespread adoption of digital cockpits across all automobile variants. The high demand for such convenience features will boost the demand for auto electronics. This will drive the auto electronics market to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period.
Top auto electronics companies covered in this market research report
The auto electronics market is highly concentrated. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this auto electronics industry analysis report will allow the clients to identify new growth opportunities and design innovative strategies to improve their share in the market.
The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including:
- Robert Bosch
- ZF Friedrichshafen
Auto electronics market segmentation based on geographic regions
APAC will contribute the highest market share throughout the forecast period. The high production volumes of passenger cars and CVs in countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India is one of the major reasons for high growth of the auto electronics market in this region.
Auto electronics market segmentation based on application
- Body electronics
- Chassis and powertrain
- Safety systems
- Infotainment and telematics
The body electronics segment will account for the highest market share of the auto electronics market throughout the forecast period. This is due to the increasing use of sophisticated lighting, instrument clusters and vehicle access systems across vehicles.
Key highlights of the global auto electronics market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the auto electronics market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global auto electronics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the auto electronics industry across various geographies such as the Americas, APAC and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of multivariable transmitters companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Segmentation by vehicle type
- Comparison by vehicle type
- Luxury cars – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Mid-segment cars – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Entry level cars – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- LCVs– Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- HCVs – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by vehicle type
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Body electronics – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Chassis and powertrain– Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Safety systems – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Infotainment and telematics– Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing popularity of digital cockpits in automotive ecosystem
- Increased funding into research and development of autonomous vehicles
- Growing adoption of EVs to drive electronic contents
- Development of secured connected car solutions to protect safety-critical functions
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Robert Bosch
- ZF Friedrichshafen
PART 16: APPENDIX
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.