Global Automotive Collision Avoidance System Market 2018-2022
- Published: Jun 2018
- Pages: 121
- SKU: IRTNTR22348
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global automotive collision avoidance system market size will grow by USD 30.12 billion during 2018-2022. This industry research report provides a detailed analysis of the market based on technology (advanced emergency braking system (AEBS), adaptive cruise control (ACC), and others) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several automotive collision avoidance system manufacturers including Aptiv, Autoliv, Bosch, Continental, Valeo, and ZF Friedrichshafen.
Below are some of the key findings from this automotive collision avoidance system market analysis report:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global automotive collision avoidance system industry overview
Automotive industries are actively working on improving road safety by implementing advanced safety systems in automobiles to prevent accidents and reduce injuries. Most of these safety measures focus on drivers, as human error is the prime cause of accidents. This will increase the demand for automotive collision avoidance systems such as, AEBS which potentially reduce rear-end collisions and provide road safety.
The development of collision avoidance technology with active steering control for commercial vehicles is a key trend that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market. Advanced braking technologies are witnessing continuous innovation and development in terms of design and functionality for commercial vehicles. One such is the evasive manoeuvre assist (EMA) for commercial vehicles, which provides active steering control and prevents a collision by alerting the driver. Such developments will encourage end-users to adopt automotive collision avoidance systems, which will drive market growth at a CAGR of more than 23% during the forecast period.
Top automotive collision avoidance system companies covered in this report
The global automotive collision avoidance system market is moderately concentrated. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this automotive collision avoidance system industry analysis report will help clients identify and design new growth strategies.
The report offers a detailed analysis of several leading automotive collision avoidance system companies including:
- ZF Friedrichshafen
Automotive collision avoidance system market segmentation based on technology
The largest technology segment of the global automotive collision avoidance system market in 2017 was the AEBS segment. This can be attributed to the high penetration rate of emergency braking technologies in developed automotive economies.
Automotive collision avoidance system market segmentation based on region
- The Americas
The Americas accounted for the largest automotive collision avoidance system market share in 2017. This region will witness a decrease in its market share but will remain the market leader for the next five years.
Key highlights of the global automotive collision avoidance system market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the automotive collision avoidance system market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global automotive collision avoidance system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive collision avoidance system industry across the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of automotive collision avoidance system companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 05: MARKET ECOSYSTEM
- Parent market
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY TYPE
- Segmentation by technology type
- Comparison by technology type
- AEBS – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- ACC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by technology type
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Collision avoidance technology with active steering control for commercial vehicles
- Development of cooperative adaptive cruise control
- Integration of over-the-air updates in automotive systems
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ZF Friedrichshafen
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.