Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation System Market 2018-2022
- Published: May 2018
- Pages: 80
- SKU: IRTNTR22321
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global automotive EGR system market size will grow by 26.18 million units during 2018-2022. This report offers an analysis of the market based on application (passenger car and commercial vehicle) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market research report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including BorgWarner, Cambustion, DENSO, Eberspächer, MAHLE, and Tenneco.
Below are some of the key findings from the automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market research report:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Get a FREE sample now!
Global automotive exhaust gas recirculation system industry overview
The sale of passenger cars and commercial vehicles is increasing at a significant rate across the world, owing to the growing global population, increasing rate of urbanization, and rising household incomes. Among all the regions, APAC will account for the maximum automotive sales during the forecast period due to increasing industrialization in China and India, which is driving the demand for commercial vehicles in the region. As many countries are following emission standards that require the use of the exhaust gas recirculation system, the demand for automotive ECR system will increase significantly. This will fuel the automotive ECR system market growth during the forecast period.
The proliferation of advanced Euro emission standards in emerging countries will be one of the critical automotive ECR system market trends to gain traction over the forecast period. The rising air pollution levels in emerging countries such as China and India are prompting government bodies to upgrade the existing vehicle emission standards to be equivalent to Euro 5 and Euro 6 emission standards by 2022. For instance, India is planning to implement Bharat 6 emission norms that will be equivalent to Euro 6 norm by 2020. The stringent emission standards will propel the demand for automotive EGR systems which is required to control NOx formation.
Top automotive exhaust gas recirculation system companies covered in this market research report
The automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market is fairly concentrated. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this automotive exhaust gas recirculation system industry analysis report will aid clients to identify and design new growth strategies.
The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including:
Automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market segmentation based on geographic regions
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for the companies, the Americas will account for the highest automotive EGR system market share throughout the forecast period. Majority of the countries in the Americas follow stringent emission standards that require the use of an exhaust gas recirculation system for controlling NOx formation, which is one of the key factors driving demand in the region.
Automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market segmentation based on application
- Passenger car
- Commercial vehicle
The passenger car segment will account for the largest automotive EGR system market share throughout the forecast period, owing to the inclusion of NOx limits for gasoline engine passenger cars in emission standards. Additionally, the report also provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the automotive EGR system market size.
Key highlights of the global automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive exhaust gas recirculation system industry across the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on the factors that will challenge the growth of automotive exhaust gas recirculation system companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger car – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Commercial vehicle – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Proliferation of advanced Euro emission standards in emerging countries
- Compact emission aftertreatment module including exhaust gas recirculation system
- Development of automatically varying automotive exhaust gas recirculation system
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.