Global Automotive Rain, Light, and Humidity Sensors Market 2018-2022
- Published: Mar 2018
- Pages: 96
- SKU: IRTNTR21550
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market based on its applications in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The report also presents a detailed analysis of the market’s growth prospects across regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Overview of the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market
Technavio’s market research analysts have identified the increasing adoption of rain sensing wiper system as one of the primary factors that will trigger the growth of the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market in the coming years. The automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors are efficiently used during rains in wiper units of vehicles for automatic activation of windshield wipers. Rain-sensing windshield wiper technology is based on the principle of total internal reflection as these sensors functions on the amount of light it receives. The sensors have the capability to regulate the speed of the wipers based on the intensity of the rainfall. To avoid driver’s distraction while handling wipers manually during rain and snow, automatic wipers get activated. Moreover, automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors can activate and deactivate the wiper system as per requirement and helps the driver concentrate during harsh weather conditions. Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 7% by 2022.
The increasing acceptance of electronic components is one of the key trends in the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market. Owing to several technological advances, passenger car segment is increasingly adopting electronic solutions. The major reason for the growing adoption of electronic components in vehicles is due to the rising demand for better navigation, safety, and comfort. The increase in electronic components per vehicle has significantly contributed to the integration of sensors in the last few years.
What's your takeaway?
Technavio's industry research report titled - Global Automotive Rain, Light, and Humidity Sensors Market, will help you-
- Identify latent opportunities and explorative solutions in the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market
- Identify your key competition, and what's making them tick?
- Help you build a comprehensive marketing plan, all permutations and combinations inclusive
The automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market appears to be concentrated due to the presence of few vendors. This industry research report offers information about the competitive environment among companies in the automotive rain sensor market and offers an analysis of the key companies and their products. Moreover, the report also provides information about key areas the players are currently focusing on and the strategies they have followed to sustain the competition in this global market.
The report includes an analysis of a number of companies in this marketspace including -
Segmentation by application and analysis of the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market
- Passenger car
- Commercial vehicle
During 2017, the passenger car segment accounted for the major share of the automotive rain sensor market. The growth of the market in this application segment mainly attributes to the increasing sales of passenger cars. According to our analysts, the market will witness considerable growth in this segment during the next few years as well.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market
Our market research analysts have predicted that though the Americas accounted for the majority shares of the automotive rain sensor market during 2017, APAC will contribute to the maximum growth of the companies in this market by the end of the forecast period due to the constantly increasing sales of vehicles.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global automotive rain, light, and humidity sensors market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger car – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Commercial vehicle – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in the electronic components
- Increase in the use of advanced wiper system
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.