Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market 2018-2022
- Published: May 2018
- Pages: 80
- SKU: IRTNTR22356
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The commercial vehicle ADAS market size will grow by close to USD 1.58 billion during 2018-2022. This report offers an analysis of the market based on technology type (tire pressure monitoring system, park assist systems, forward collision warning, and others). The commercial vehicle ADAS market research report further presents in-depth insights into the growth prospects of the market across geographic regions such as the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. The report also analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several commercial vehicle ADAS companies including Aptiv, Bosch, Continental, DENSO, Magna International, and WABCO.
Below are some of the key findings from the commercial vehicle ADAS industry analysis report
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Get a FREE Sample now!
Global commercial vehicle ADAS industry overview
The introduction of sensor technology is one of the critical reasons expected to boost the commercial vehicle ADAS market growth in the next five years. The automotive industry is increasingly adopting sensors due to the growing concerns regarding the safety and convenience of the drivers. This is encouraging vehicle manufacturers to differentiate their product offerings by providing sensor-based systems. Emission sensors, temperature sensors, pressure sensors, fluid level sensors, and wheel speed sensors are some of the types of automotive sensors. The application of sensors in vehicles is increasing due to the increasing technological advancements and a growing number of electronic components, systems, and sub-systems. ADAS sensors are used in almost all safety systems, which in turn, will positively influence the demand for commercial vehicle advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). Research analysis on the global commercial vehicle ADAS market identifies that the introduction of sensor technology will be one of the significant factors that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market. The increased electrification of commercial vehicles will drive the commercial vehicle ADAS market to grow at a CAGR of more than 16% during the forecast period.
Top commercial vehicle ADAS manufacturers covered in this market research report
The commercial vehicle ADAS market is reasonably fragmented with the presence of several international and regional commercial vehicle ADAS companies who offer products based on technology such as tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), park assist systems (PAS), and forward collision warning (FCW). Many established commercial vehicle ADAS manufacturers are vying for their share of the market, and the new players must differentiate themselves to gain vital traction over their peers. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this commercial vehicle ADAS industry analysis report will allow the clients to identify new growth opportunities and design innovative strategies for improving their share in the market.
The report offers a complete analysis of various commercial vehicle ADAS manufacturers including:
- Magna International
Commercial vehicle ADAS market segmentation based on geographic regions
- The Americas
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for the companies, the Americas will account for the largest commercial vehicle ADAS market growth market throughout the forecast period.
Commercial vehicle ADAS market segmentation based on technology type
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Park assist systems (PAS)
- Forward collision warning (FCW)
The TPMS technology segment will account for the largest growth in the commercial vehicle ADAS market. The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of the various technology types to the growth of the commercial vehicle ADAS market size.
Key highlights of the global commercial vehicle ADAS market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the commercial vehicle ADAS market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global commercial vehicle ADAS market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial vehicle ADAS industry across various geographies such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of commercial vehicle ADAS companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Regulatory framework
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- TPMS – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- PAS – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- FCW – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION (QUALITATIVE)
- Segmentation by application
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of new business opportunities
- Automotive vision systems, HMI, connectivity, and sensor technology – key determinants of future ADAS
- Maturing autonomous vehicle concept
- Start-ups commencing ADAS and autonomous technology developments in developing economies
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive benchmarking
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Magna International
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.