Global Hemophilia A Therapeutics Market 2019-2023
- Published: Dec 2018
- Pages: 129
- SKU: IRTNTR30426
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The hemophilia A therapeutics market size will grow by USD 4.31 billion during 2019-2023. This report offers an analysis of the market based on product (recombinant therapies, plasma-derived therapies, hormonal therapies, and others) and type (on-demand treatment, prophylactic treatment, and inhibitor treatment). The hemophilia A therapeutics market research report further presents in-depth insights into the growth prospects of the market across geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Bayer, CSL, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, and Shire.
Below are some of the key findings from the hemophilia A therapeutics market analysis:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global hemophilia A therapeutics industry overview
The increased demand for prophylactic treatment for hemophilia A is one of the critical reasons that will drive the hemophilia A therapeutics market’s growth. This treatment minimizes the risk of developing inhibitors and prevents bleeding episodes. Prophylactic clotting factor regimen not only prevents hemarthrosis that is associated with hemophilia A but also avoids chronic microhemorrhage into joints. Many patients are using long-acting recombinant factor VIII therapies as prophylactic treatments.
The emergence of novel convenient approaches is gaining prominence in the market as they offer long-lasting therapeutic benefits from bleeding episodes. This will drive the hemophilia A therapeutics market to grow at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. AFSTYLA is one of the best examples of long-lasting therapy that is used to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in patients with hemophilia A.
Top hemophilia A therapeutics companies covered in this market research report
The hemophilia A therapeutics market is fairly fragmented. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this hemophilia A therapeutics industry analysis report will allow the clients to identify new growth opportunities and design innovative strategies to improve their share in the market.
The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including:
- Novo Nordisk
Hemophilia A therapeutics market segmentation based on geographic regions
The Americas will contribute the highest market share throughout the forecast period. The new drug approvals of long-acting and curative therapies for hemophilia A is one of the primary reasons for the high growth of the hemophilia A therapeutics market in this region.
Hemophilia A therapeutics market segmentation based on product
- Recombinant therapies
- Plasma-derived therapies
- Hormonal therapies
The recombinant therapies segment will account for the highest market share in the hemophilia A therapeutics market as recombinant therapies that treat hemophilia A are safer than plasma-derived products.
Key highlights of the global hemophilia A therapeutics market for the forecast years 2019-2023:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the hemophilia A therapeutics market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global hemophilia A therapeutics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hemophilia A therapeutics industry across various geographies such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details on factors that will challenge the growth of multivariable transmitters companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Recombinant therapies - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Plasma-derived therapies - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hormonal therapies - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- On-demand treatment
- Prophylactic treatment
- Inhibitor treatment
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Novo Nordisk
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.