Global Pumps Market 2018-2022
- Published: Aug 2018
- Pages: 124
- SKU: IRTNTR21901
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global pumps market size will grow by over USD 9.4 billion during 2018-2022. This report provides an analysis of the market by type of products (centrifugal pumps, specialty pumps, and positive displacement pumps), by end-user (oil and gas, water and wastewater, chemical, buildings, power, and others), and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The report also provides an analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll-Rand, Sulzer, and The Weir Group.
Below are some of the key findings from our pumps market forecast report
Want a bigger picture? Get a FREE sample of this report now!
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global Pumps Industry Overview
The rising number of initiatives for developing energy-efficient equipment will be one of the key pumps market drivers. To cater to the growing demand for environmental-friendly products and services, end-user industries across the globe are encouraging the use of energy-efficient equipment in different processes for increasing their production volume. Furthermore, the cost of production reaches over 40% in energy-intensive industries including oil and gas, food and beverage, and power. Such rising consumption of electricity by these end-user industries has eventually compelled regulatory authorities to adopt energy-efficient equipment. In addition, governments across several economies are focusing on investing in the development of energy-efficient electric motor technologies through applied research and science. For instance, the US Department of Energy allocated over USD 25 million for the development of energy-efficient motor technologies in 2016, eventually boosting the pumps market growth during the predicted period.
Similarly, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) has listed several regulations regarding the use of energy-efficient motors in industrial premises, which, will not only diminish the cost of production but also reduces the overhead cost of the companies. Consequently, with such stringent regulatory norms for reducing the energy consumption, the demand for energy-efficient pumps consuming less energy is expected to spur exponentially during the next few years leading the pumps market to register a CAGR close to 4%.
The pumps market is moderately fragmented owing to the presence of several pump manufacturers leveraging advanced technologies to offer superior products catering to the evolving end-user industry requirements. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the pumps market players, this pumps industry analysis report will aid clients in identifying new growth opportunities and designing innovative strategies for improving their shares and positions in this competitive market scenario.
The pumps market research report offers a complete analysis of several companies including:
- The Weir Group
Get more value with Technavio’s subscription platform! Gain easy access to all of Technavio’s reports, along with on-demand services. Start your 14-day FREE trial!
Pumps market growth based on geographic regions
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for the companies across regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA, our industry research analysts have estimated that countries in EMEA will account for the highest share of this market throughout the predicted period.
Pumps market growth based on end-user
- Oil and gas
- Water and wastewater
According to Technavio’s pumps market analysis report, the oil and gas segment will account for the highest growth in the market. Additionally, the report also provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of the various end-user segments to the growth of the pumps market size.
Key highlights of the global pumps market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the pumps market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global pumps market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the pumps industry across various geographies such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of pumps companies
Want to dial in on a specific region or segment? We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Centrifugal pumps – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Specialty pumps – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Positive displacement pumps– Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Oil and gas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Water and wastewater – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Chemical – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Buildings – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Power – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of 3D-printed impellers
- Increasing adoption of rental model for pump procurement
- Advent of solar-powered pumps
- Increasing M&A
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- The Weir Group
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.