Global Table-top Spirometer Market 2018-2022
- Published: Jun 2018
- Pages: 80
- SKU: IRTNTR23061
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The global table-top spirometer market size will grow by USD 156.81 million during 2018-2022. This industry research report provides a detailed analysis of the market based on end-user (healthcare facilities, academic institutes and clinical trials), and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several table-top spirometer manufacturers COSMED, Hill-Rom, Neurosoft, Schiller, and Vitalograph.
Below are some of the key findings from this table-top spirometer market analysis report:
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Global table-top spirometer industry overview
The rising prevalence of respiratory disorders is one of the critical factors driving market growth. Increasing pollution and exposure to tobacco smoke are factors that are contributing to the growth of respiratory disorders.
Moreover, constant exposure to chemicals, particles, and infectious organisms in the environment lead to infection and deterioration of the lungs. All these factors are leading to the increasing adoption of table-top spirometers for the diagnosis of respiratory disorders. This product not only simplifies the process of measuring the volume and capacity of lungs but also aids in diagnosing shortness of breath. Thus, the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders is driving the table-top spirometer market growth at a CAGR of close to 7% during the forecast period.
Top table-top spirometer companies covered in this report
The global table-top spirometer market is concentrated. To help clients improve their revenue shares in the market, this research report provides an analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on the products offered by various leading companies. Additionally, this table-top spirometer market analysis report suggests strategies companies can follow and recommends key areas they should focus on, to make the most of upcoming growth opportunities.
The report offers a detailed analysis of several leading companies, including:
Table-top spirometer market segmentation based on end-users
- Healthcare facilities
- Academic institutes and clinical trials
Healthcare facilities were the largest end-users of the global table-top spirometer market in 2017, owing to the increasing number of applications to diagnose several diseases. The market share of this segment will increase further, and it will continue to dominate the market throughout the next five years.
Table-top spirometer market segmentation based on region
- The Americas
The Americas accounted for the largest table-top spirometer market share in 2017, owing to the growing aging population that needs diagnostic tests for respiratory diseases. This region will remain the market leader over the next five years.
Key highlights of the global table-top spirometer market for the forecast years 2018-2022:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2022
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the table-top spirometer market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global table-top spirometer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the table-top spirometer industry across the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of table-top spirometer companies
We can help! Our analysts can customize this market research report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Healthcare facilities – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Academic institutes and clinical trials – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising awareness for respiratory diseases
- Rise in healthcare industry and subsequent healthcare expenditure
- Increasing importance of promotional activities
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.