Global Warehouse Vehicles Market 2017-2021
- Published: Nov 2017
- Pages: 94
- SKU: IRTNTR15703
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
This industry research report identifies Crown, Jungheinrich, KION GROUP, and Toyota as the key vendors in the global warehouse vehicles market. This industry research report also presents a detailed analysis of the market by product (counterbalance trucks, narrow aisle trucks, tow trucks, pallet trucks, and others) and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Overview of the global warehouse vehicles market
Rising e-commerce sales supports the need for warehouses and distribution centers, that further influences the demand for warehouse vehicle to facilitate the movement of goods. Technavio’s market study identifies the rising e-commerce retail sales to be one of the primary growth factors for the warehouse vehicles market. Increasing e-commerce sales has encouraged the e-commerce retailers to increase the speed and location of their warehouse distribution centers. These warehouses must be located near population centers, and the increasing number of warehouses will increase the demand for warehouse vehicles. Our market analysts estimate that the market will grow steadily at a CAGR of greater than 6% by 2021.
Autonomous vehicles are gaining popularity as they are capable of navigating without any input from any human. Autonomous vehicles can make decision based on their analysis of the environment, whereas, automated guided vehicles (AGV), are limited to a programmed path or are controlled from outside the vehicle. Autonomous AGVs must be equipped with decision-making ability that enables them to complete tasks without any external human assistance. The growing popularity of the autonomous vehicles is identified to be one of the key trends contributing towards the growth of the warehouse vehicles market.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Owing to the presence of a several large and small-scale vendors, the warehouse vehicles market is highly fragmented and competitive. The international and regional vendors compete intensely based on innovation, price, and service. M&A among the vendors in the electric utility vehicles market is prevalent for product portfolio extension and geographical presence expansion. Warehouse vehicle vendors are innovating constantly to provide unique solutions to the customers.
The leading vendors in the market are
- KION GROUP
The other prominent vendors in the market are CONHERSA, Douglas Equipment Company, Godrej Material Handling, Hyster Company, Lokpal Industries, Mighty Lift, Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock, NOVELTEK, PalletTrucksUK, Patel Material Handling Equipment, Puma Lift Trucks, RICO manufacturing, Sroka Incorporated, STILL Materials Handling, The Raymond Corporation, and Yale Materials Handling Corporation.
Segmentation by product and analysis of the warehouse vehicles market
- Counterbalance trucks
- Narrow aisle trucks
- Tow trucks
- Pallet trucks
Counterbalance trucks will account for major shares in the electric utility vehicles market influenced by the growing use of counterbalance trucks by the expanding beverage industry. These trucks are primarily used for transporting goods from one place to another, and are extensively used in construction industry, warehousing, and dockyards.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the warehouse vehicles market
APAC will be the major revenue contributor to the electric utility vehicles market supported by factors such as rising passenger car sales and the retail e-commerce sales that are influencing the need for expansive warehousing activities. Also, the growing developing economies, India and China, will further the growth of the automotive and e-commerce industry in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2021?
- What are the key factors driving the global warehouse vehicles market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global warehouse vehicles market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global warehouse vehicles market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global warehouse vehicles market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global warehouse vehicles market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
- Market outline
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Global warehouse vehicles market - Market sizing 2016
- Global warehouse vehicles market - Market size and forecast 2016-2021
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market Condition in 2016
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Global warehouse vehicles market by products
- Comparison by product
- Global warehouse vehicles market by counterbalance lift truck – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Global warehouse vehicles market by narrow aisle trucks – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Global warehouse vehicles market by tow trucks – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Global warehouse vehicles market by pallet trucks – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Global warehouse vehicles market by others – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Global warehouse vehicles market by geography
- Regional comparison
- Warehouse vehicles market in APAC – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Warehouse vehicles market in EMEA – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Warehouse vehicles market in Americas – Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising popularity of non-marking tire
- Growing popularity of the autonomous vehicles
- Rising popularity of fork truck free movement
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Competitive scenario
- KION GROUP
- Other prominent vendors
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendor overview
PART 15: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.