Industrial Floor Cleaner Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Sep 2021
- Pages: 127
- SKU: IRTNTR44489
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The industrial floor cleaner market share is expected to increase by USD 985.7 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.51%.
This industrial floor cleaner market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers industrial floor cleaner market segmentation by product (floor scrubber, vacuum cleaner, floor sweeper, power washer or pressure cleaner, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). The industrial floor cleaner market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG, Clemas & Co. Ltd, Diversey Inc., EUREKA Spa Unipersonale, Fimap Spa, Hako GmbH, Nilfisk AS, Tennant Co., Tornado Industries Inc., and WIESE USA among others.
What will the Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Industrial Floor Cleaner Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The growth of the janitorial industry is notably driving the industrial floor cleaner market growth, although factors such as low industrialization in developing and underdeveloped nations may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the industrial floor cleaner industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Driver
The growth of the janitorial industry is a major factor driving the global industrial floor cleaner market share growth. Janitorial services companies are more established in industrialized countries. The market has been growing since 2010 and is expected to grow at a faster rate over the forecast period. The commercial sector mainly comprises office buildings, municipal structures, and retail spaces. The industry is expected to be dominated by the commercial sector, followed by the residential sector. Growth in this segment over the past five years was due to the outsourcing of cleaning services and investments in new industrial buildings, particularly in the educational, healthcare, food processing, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries. One of the advantages of the janitorial segment is the low level of regulations and policies apart from general state-specific occupational and health and safety regulations. The nearing maturity of the janitorial services market due to recent consolidations is a key trend leading to growth in industrial floor cleaners.
Key Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Trend
The growing demand for floor scrubbers is another factor supporting the global industrial floor cleaner market share growth. Retail stores, convenience stores, and other places are witnessing high adoption of industrial floor scrubbers. Industrial floor scrubbers dry the floors instantly and quickly and consume less water compared with other types of floor cleaners. This helps decrease the likelihood of consumers slipping and falling. The product provides cleaning efficiency and helps completely remove grease, grime, and dirt that are difficult to remove with traditional mops. Additionally, the product is easy to use. Depending on the type of floor, either walk-in or ride-on scrubbers can be used. Due to such reasons, the demand for floor scrubbers will continue to grow during the forecast period.
Key Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Challenge
The low industrialization in developing and underdeveloped nations will be a major challenge for global industrial floor cleaner market share growth during the forecast period. In most developing countries, production systems and manufacturing units are insufficient. The lack of raw materials in these regions hinders the process of industrialization. Along with this, the presence of unskilled labor creates undesirable conditions. Political instability also acts as a hindrance to the growth of industrialization in some regions. Additionally, the lack of modern technology in the industries in some regions hampers the market growth. Although modern technology offers more efficiency in production, the end-users in these regions are reluctant to adopt them and prefer conventional production systems. Moreover, the prevalence of child labor is a prominent challenge in certain regions of APAC and the Middle East and Africa. These forces restrict the developments in the industrial floor cleaner markets in developing and underdeveloped regions.
This industrial floor cleaner market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global industrial floor cleaner market as part of the global industrial machinery market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the industrial floor cleaner market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG
- Clemas & Co. Ltd
- Diversey Inc.
- EUREKA Spa Unipersonale
- Fimap Spa
- Hako GmbH
- Nilfisk AS
- Tennant Co.
- Tornado Industries Inc.
- WIESE USA
This statistical study of the industrial floor cleaner market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The industrial floor cleaner market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG- The company offers best floor cleaner machines through its scrubber dryers, such as compact/push scrubber driers, walk-behind scrubber driers, and others.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The industrial floor cleaner market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the industrial floor cleaner market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
Which are the Key Regions for Industrial Floor Cleaner Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for industrial floor cleaner market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in all other regions.
The growth in the geriatric population and evolving lifestyles are contributing to an increase in chronic health problems, such as diabetes, which is driving the demand for healthcare facilities in the region. The healthcare industry generates almost half of the demand for industrial floor cleaners owing to the presence of several facilities that use cleaning chemicals. This will facilitate the industrial floor cleaner market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Industrial Floor Cleaner Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The industrial floor cleaner market share growth by the floor scrubber segment will be significant during the forecast period. Floor scrubbers can be used on ceramic tile, porcelain tile, terrazzo, vinyl tile, and concrete flooring. Since floor scrubbers provide effective results without using chemicals, the market for industrial floor scrubbers is expected to be driven by the rising emphasis on chemical-free cleaning.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the industrial floor cleaner market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.51%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 985.7 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 39%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, Japan, and UK
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG, Clemas & Co. Ltd, Diversey Inc., EUREKA Spa Unipersonale, Fimap Spa, Hako GmbH, Nilfisk AS, Tennant Co., Tornado Industries Inc., and WIESE USA
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Industrial Floor Cleaner Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive industrial floor cleaner market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the industrial floor cleaner market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial floor cleaner industry across North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial floor cleaner market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Industrial machinery
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Floor scrubber - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Floor scrubber - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Floor scrubber - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Vacuum cleaner - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Vacuum cleaner - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Vacuum cleaner - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Floor sweeper - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Floor sweeper - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Floor sweeper - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Power washer or pressure cleaner - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Power washer or pressure cleaner - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Power washer or pressure cleaner - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 30: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 39: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 40: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 41: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 42: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 43: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 44: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 45: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 47: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG
- Exhibit 49: Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Alfred Karcher SE and Co. KG - Key offerings
- 10.4 Clemas & Co. Ltd
- Exhibit 52: Clemas & Co. Ltd - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Clemas & Co. Ltd - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Clemas & Co. Ltd - Key offerings
- 10.5 Diversey Inc.
- Exhibit 55: Diversey Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Diversey Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Diversey Inc - Key news
- Exhibit 58: Diversey Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 EUREKA Spa Unipersonale
- Exhibit 59: EUREKA Spa Unipersonale - Overview
- Exhibit 60: EUREKA Spa Unipersonale - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: EUREKA Spa Unipersonale - Key offerings
- 10.7 Fimap Spa
- Exhibit 62: Fimap Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Fimap Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Fimap Spa - Key offerings
- 10.8 Hako GmbH
- Exhibit 65: Hako GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 66: Hako GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 67: Hako GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.9 Nilfisk AS
- Exhibit 68: Nilfisk AS - Overview
- Exhibit 69: Nilfisk AS - Business segments
- Exhibit 70: Nilfisk AS - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Nilfisk AS - Segment focus
- 10.10 Tennant Co.
- Exhibit 72: Tennant Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Tennant Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Tennant Co.- Key news
- Exhibit 75: Tennant Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: Tennant Co. - Segment focus
- 10.11 Tornado Industries Inc.
- Exhibit 77: Tornado Industries Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Tornado Industries Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: Tornado Industries Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.12 WIESE USA
- Exhibit 80: WIESE USA - Overview
- Exhibit 81: WIESE USA - Product and service
- Exhibit 82: WIESE USA - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 83: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 84: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 85: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 86: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 87: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growth of the janitorial industry
- Growing demand for floor scrubbers
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts