Outdoor Apparel Market by Distribution Channel and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
- Published: Nov 2019
- Pages: 140
- SKU: IRTNTR40137
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The outdoor apparel market has the potential to grow by USD 3.9 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate throughout the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth.
This outdoor apparel market research report provides a detailed analysis of the market by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Outdoor Apparel Market Share
Get ToC, LoE, sample illustrations, and more information on Outdoor Apparel Market Statistics
Which is the Largest Market Segment Contributing to the Outdoor Apparel Market Growth?
Offline accounts for the largest outdoor apparel market share in the distribution channel segment. Market vendors are opening new retail outlets in local and regional markets to increase their sales through offline distribution channels. Consumers also prefer buying outdoor apparel from department stores because of the availability of a wide range of products and the presence of required support and information through expert customer service personnel. The adoption of new business and retail strategies, such as pricing and wide assortments by retailers, will further boost the growth of the outdoor apparel market in this segment.
An in-depth scenario-based approach was followed in this outdoor apparel market research report to identify the direct and indirect impact of COVID-19 on market growth. Buy the full market research report to gain actionable insights on the influence of COVID-19 on outdoor apparel market segments.
Request for a FREE sample and get more information on the market contribution of various distribution channels
Which are the Key Markets for Outdoor Apparel?
APAC will offer maximum growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. Rising millennial population, increasing disposable income, and growing awareness about health and fitness among people are some of the significant factors contributing to the outdoor apparel market growth in this region.
Almost 32% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China is one of the key markets for outdoor apparel in APAC. The market growth in the region will be faster than the growth of the markets in Europe, MEA, and North America.
For more outdoor apparel market insights on shares of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
Who are the Major Outdoor Apparel Vendors?
The outdoor apparel market analysis report provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including:
- adidas AG
- ASICS Corp.
- Columbia Sportswear Co.
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Newell Brands, Inc.
- Outdoor Research
- Patagonia Inc.
- Under Armour Inc.
- VF Corp.
The outdoor apparel market is currently fragmented, and vendors are increasingly focusing on expanding their product lines by including apparel for all age groups and different types of outdoor activities. This outdoor apparel market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders and offers information on the competencies and capacities of these companies.
Market drivers such as the growing awareness among people about fitness and healthy lifestyles will create immense growth opportunities for vendors. However, challenges such as the high cost of raw materials may impede the growth of the market participants.
What are the Key Outdoor Apparel Market Drivers and Trends?
The growing awareness among people about fitness and healthy lifestyles is one of the key factors that is driving the outdoor apparel market growth. Sedentary lifestyles and the lack of physical activities among students and young adults have increased the prevalence of various health conditions, such as anxiety, obesity, type 2 diabetes, chronic back pain, and osteoporosis. However, the rising awareness about the adverse effects on the quality of life of individuals with such chronic conditions has compelled them to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Companies are also using various social media platforms to create awareness about the importance and methods of achieving a healthy lifestyle through various fitness and training sports. As a result, participation in outdoor activities, such as climbing and trekking, has increased. Consequently, the demand for outdoor apparel has started rising.
- The rising number of private-label brands has been identified as one of the critical outdoor apparel market trends.
- The increasing number of private-label brands has intensified competition among global and regional vendors.
- Private-labels are increasingly offering high-quality products and undercutting the retail prices of branded labels.
- The entry of private label brands is easier in developed markets, such as the US, Germany, Japan, and the UK, wherein the growth of major brands is limited.
- Field and Stream, a subsidiary of DICK’S Sporting Goods, sells outdoor apparel under its brand name as well as outdoor apparel manufactured by other vendors.
- Similarly, Cabela’s sells hunting apparel under its brand name and outdoor apparel manufactured by other vendors.
- The growing presence of these private-label brands is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the outdoor apparel market.
- During 2020-2024, the outdoor apparel market size will grow at a CAGR of over 5%.
Key Highlights of the Outdoor Apparel Market Report for 2020-2024
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the outdoor clothing market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the outdoor apparel market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Outdoor apparel market facts & figures and accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Estimation of potential opportunity for outdoor apparel market by distribution channel and geographic segments
- Identification of key countries across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.