Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market in North America 2018-2022
- Published: Mar 2018
- Pages: 97
- SKU: IRTNTR22249
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
This industry research report presents a detailed analysis of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America by product including trauma and deformity, spine, sports medicine, and smart implants. The report also captures the growth potential of the market across regions such as the US and Canada.
Overview of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America
Technavio’s market study identifies the rising incidences of sports injuries and bone deformities in a large number of children in North America to be one of the primary growth factors for the Pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America. Children in this region are increasingly suffering from sports injuries and traumatic bone injuries that are caused by recreational injuries, driving the need for pediatric orthopedic implants. Our market analysts predict the US to be a major growth driver in this market.
The growing focus on new product development will drive the growth of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America throughout the forecast period. Vendors in the children orthopedic instruments market are focusing on R&D to develop and offer improved pediatric orthopedic implants. Large players are investing significantly to develop new and improved products to cater to the growing demand for improved healthcare in North America.
Pediatric orthopedic implants industry: Companies covered
The pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America is characterized by numerous vendors. This market report studies the competitiveness of the children orthopedic instruments market containing several key vendors that compete by offering improved product portfolio. Technavio’s analysts also analyze the key focus areas and the strategies adopted by children’s orthopedic implants manufacturers to sustain profitably in the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America.
This research report provides an analysis of the various companies in this market including:
- Johnson & Johnson
- WishBone Medical
Segmentation by product and analysis of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America
- Trauma and deformity
- Sports medicine
- Smart implants
The trauma and deformity product segment consists of placing the metal plates and screws outside the bones or nails to stabilize fractures. Implants for these functions boost up the healing process, driving the growth of the children orthopedic instruments market.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America
The US will be the major revenue contributor to the children orthopedic instruments market throughout the forecast period. This region will witness steady growth due to the high adoption rate and high vendor penetration till the end of 2022.
Want a bigger picture? Try a FREE sample of this report now!
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of North America.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the pediatric orthopedic implants market in North America?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Trauma and deformity – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Spine – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Sports medicine – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Smart implants – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Country comparison
- US – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Canada – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Continuous focus on new product development
- Rise in strategic alliances
- Commoditization of pediatric orthopedic implants
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Johnson & Johnson
- WishBone Medical
PART 15: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.