Satellite-based Earth Observation Market in Europe 2019-2023
- Published: Nov 2018
- Pages: 143
- SKU: IRTNTR30188
The 2022-2026 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
Technavio’s market research analysts have predicted that the satellite-based earth observation market will register a CAGR of close to 14% by 2023. This industry research report presents a detailed analysis of the satellite-based earth observation market by applications in type: data and VAS. The report also presents an analysis of the market’s growth across Russian Federation, the UK, and Rest of Europe.
Satellite-based Earth Observation Industry Overview
Satellites are increasingly being used for environmental monitoring. This is because of their ability to accurately monitor weather environmental changes geographical features of the Earth, and climatic conditions over a huge surface area. Such monitoring activities cannot be easily carried out using earth-bound observation stations. Earth observation satellites can provide almost real-time updates on cloud and wind activities and atmospheric occurrences that are crucial for providing weather forecasts to end-users. The use of satellites for advanced environmental monitoring is growing. Satellite-based earth observation is used for various applications, including the observation and monitoring of GHG emissions, deforestation, wildfires, changes in polar ice, and coral bleaching. These satellites provide higher-resolution images and allow for the measurement of several metrics. Thus, the growing use of satellites for environmental monitoring will drive the satellite-based earth observation market growth during the forecast period.
Want a bigger picture? Try a FREE sample of this report now!
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
The satellite-based earth observation market is fragmented since the market has a number of companies. By offering a complete analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and with information on the products offered by the companies, this satellite-based earth observation industry analysis report will aid clients identify new growth opportunities and design new growth strategies.
The report offers a complete analysis of satellite-based earth observation companies including:
- Maxar Technologies
- Thales Group
Satellite-based earth observation market growth based on geographic region:
- Russian Federation
- Rest of Europe
With a complete study of the growth opportunities for the companies across Russian Federation, the UK, and Rest of Europe, our industry research analysts have estimated that the Americas will contribute to the maximum growth of this satellite-based earth observation market throughout the forecast period.
Satellite-based earth observation market growth based on applications in type
According to our market research experts, the VAS segment will account for the maximum share of the market. It is expected that this segment will register highest growth rate throughout the forecast period. Additionally, the report also provides an accurate analysis of the contribution of the VAS application segment to the growth of the satellite-based earth observation market size.
Get more value with Technavio’s subscription platform! Gain easy access to all Technavio’s reports, along with on-demand services. Start your free trial
Key highlights of the satellite-based earth observation market in Europe for the forecast years 2019-2023:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the satellite-based earth observation market during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the satellite-based earth observation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the satellite-based earth observation industry across Russian Federation, the UK, and Rest of Europe
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of satellite-based earth observation companies
This market research report analyzes the market outlook and provides a list of key trends, drivers, and challenges that are anticipated to impact the satellite-based earth observation market and its stakeholders over the forecast years. The satellite-based earth observation market analysts at Technavio have also considered how the performance of other related markets in the vertical will impact satellite-based earth observation market size till 2023.
Want to dial in on a specific region or segment? We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- VAS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Data - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Defense - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Weather - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- LBS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Agriculture - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Mining - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Insurance - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Russian Federation - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- UK - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Maxar Technologies
- Thales Group
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.