The veterinary rapid tests market is projected to grow by USD 228.69 billion with a CAGR of 7%, during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
The veterinary rapid tests market research report provides valuable insights into the post-COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers veterinary rapid tests market segmentation by geography (Asia, Europe, MEA, North America, and ROW) and animal type (companion animals and livestock).
The veterinary rapid tests market report also offers information on several market vendors, including BioNote Inc., Biopanda Reagents Ltd., Fassisi, Society for Veterinary Diagnostics and Environmental Analysis mbH, Heska Corp., IDEXX Laboratories Inc., MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, SWISSAVANS AG, Virbac SA, Woodley Equipment Co. Ltd., and Zoetis Inc. among others.
Bio Tracking - Bio Tracking is a privately held company headquartered in the US. It is a regional company, with limited information regarding its financials and limited information regarding its employee strength is available. Its revenue from the global animal pregnancy test kit market is a key component of its overall revenues. Through the unified segment, the company manufacturers diagnostic tools to improve livestock health and production.
What will the Veterinary Rapid Tests Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Get the Veterinary Rapid Tests Market Size Forecast by Download Report Sample
Parent Market Analysis
Our research report extensively covers external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the veterinary rapid tests market during the forecast period.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Our researchers analyzed the data with 2022 as the base year, along with the key drivers, trends, and challenges. A holistic analysis of drivers will help companies refine their marketing strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
This veterinary rapid tests market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2020-2024.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market Value Chain Analysis
Our In-house experts produce extensive information on the value chain and parent market of the veterinary rapid tests market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The Value Chain information provides an end-to-end understanding of product insight and profit and also optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The players across the value chain include selective data and analysis from entire research findings as per the scope of the report.
Which are the Key Regions for Veterinary Rapid Tests Market?
Get a glance at the market share of various regions by Requesting a PDF Sample now!
41% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What is the Fastest-Growing Geography Segment in the Veterinary Rapid Tests Market?
To gain insights on the market contribution of various segments Request a PDF Sample
The veterinary rapid tests market share growth by the companion animals segment will be significant during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the veterinary rapid tests market size and actionable market insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7%
Market growth 2020-2024
USD 228.69 billion
YoY growth (%)
Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 41%
Leading companies, Competitive Strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
BioNote Inc., Biopanda Reagents Ltd., Fassisi, Society for Veterinary Diagnostics and Environmental Analysis mbH, Heska Corp., IDEXX Laboratories Inc., MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, SWISSAVANS AG, Virbac SA, Woodley Equipment Co. Ltd., and Zoetis Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Request PDF sample
What are the Key Data Covered in this Veterinary Rapid Tests Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive veterinary rapid tests market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the veterinary rapid tests market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the veterinary rapid tests industry across Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of veterinary rapid tests market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY ANIMAL TYPE
- Market segmentation by animal type
- Comparison by animal type
- Companion animals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Livestock - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by animal type
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing presence of veterinary clinics and hospitals
- Increasing funding for and investments in veterinary health
- Growing adoption of companion animals
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- BioNote Inc.
- Biopanda Reagents Ltd.
- Fassisi, Society for Veterinary Diagnostics and Environmental Analysis mbH
- Heska Corp.
- IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
- SWISSAVANS AG
- Virbac SA
- Woodley Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Zoetis Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape