Alcohol Ingredients Market by Beverage, Ingredient, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jan 2021
- Pages: 137
- SKU: IRTNTR46601
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The alcohol ingredients market share is expected to increase by USD 1.04 bn from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.01%.
This alcohol ingredients market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user(beer, spirits, and wine), ingredients (flavors and salts, colorants, and others), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, MEA, Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). The alcohol ingredients market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Cargill Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DDW The Colour House, Dohler GmbH, Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, and TREATT Plc among others.
What will the Alcohol Ingredients Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Alcohol Ingredients Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Alcohol Ingredients Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increasing global alcohol consumption is notably driving the alcohol ingredients market growth, although factors such as campaigns against alcohol consumption may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the alcohol ingredients industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Alcohol Ingredients Market Driver
Increasing global alcohol consumption is the key market driver for the alcohol ingredients market.One of the drivers of the global alcohol ingredients market is the increasing global consumption of alcohol. With the rising consumption of alcohol, the demand for alcohol ingredients that are used to produce beer, spirits, and wine will increase. In terms of volume, global alcohol consumption increased by about 70% between 1990 and 2018. Alcohol consumption in India increased by more than 35% between 2010 and 2019. During the same period, alcohol consumption in the US and China increased by around 5.38% and 4.23%, respectively. The rising consumption of alcohol is increasing the export and import of alcohol among the major alcohol consuming countries in the world. In terms of value, the export of spirits increased by about 9.5%.In terms of value, the export of alcohol from India to the UAE and Singapore increased by about 14.22% and 2.00%, respectively, between 2017 and 2018. In terms of value, Mexico, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and the US were the leading exporters of beer in 2018. Mexico accounted for about 28% of total global beer exports in 2018.
Key Alcohol Ingredients Market Trend
The increasing popularity of craft alcoholic beverages is the key market trend for driving the growth of the alcohol ingredients market. The rising popularity of alcohol made from plant-based ingredients is one of the critical alcohol ingredients market trends. Consumers are preferring foods and beverages containing natural ingredients over those containing artificial ingredients. The shift in preference can be attributed to the rising health consciousness among consumers.The trend is also prominent in the alcoholic beverages segment. Hence, alcohol manufacturers are increasingly focusing on launching new products containing natural ingredients.The growing popularity of alcohol made from plant-based ingredients will boost the demand for natural alcohol ingredients, consequently fueling the growth of the market.
Key Alcohol Ingredients Market Challenge
Campaigns against alcohol consumption are the major hindrance to the growth of the alcohol ingredients market. campaigns on spreading awareness of the detrimental health effects of alcohol are a serious challenge for the global alcohol ingredients market. Due to the increasing incidence of alcohol abuse and alcohol-related accidents, especially among youth, various social organizations are launching campaigns against alcohol consumption. Various foundations in the US, for example, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD), the American Medical Association (AMA), and the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (at Columbia University), discourage alcohol consumption.The purpose of these campaigns was to encourage middle-aged and older people to take more days off from drinking alcohol to reduce health risks.
This alcohol ingredients market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global alcohol ingredients market as a part of the global packaged foods and meats under the global food products segment of the global food, beverage, and tobacco market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the alcohol ingredients market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Alcohol Ingredients Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- DDW The Colour House
- Dohler GmbH
- Ingredion Inc.
- Kerry Group Plc
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- TREATT Plc
This statistical study of the alcohol ingredients market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The alcohol ingredients market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The alcohol ingredients market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Alcohol Ingredients Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the alcohol ingredients market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global packaged foods and meats includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Alcohol Ingredients Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
35% of the market’s growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. The UK and France are the key markets for alcohol ingredients in Europe. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in regions.
The increasing number of product launches and breweries and distilleries are the prime factors that will facilitate the market growth in Europe over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Application Segments in the Alcohol Ingredients Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The increasing product launches and the emergence of breweries will boost the demand for alcohol ingredients for beer preparation. The demand for beer is increasing in regions such as APAC and South America, which is expected to drive the growth of the market segment during the forecast period.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the alcohol ingredients market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Alcohol Ingredients Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 10.01%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 1.04 billion
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, MEA, Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 35%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, China, UK, and France
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Cargill Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DDW The Colour House, Dohler GmbH, Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, and TREATT Plc
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Alcohol Ingredients Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive alcohol ingredients market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the alcohol ingredients market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the alcohol ingredients industry across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, MEA, Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of alcohol ingredients market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- 2.2 Market characteristics
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.3 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03:Value chain analysis: Packaged foods and meats
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Beverage
- 5.1 Market segments
- 5.2 Comparison by Beverage
- 5.3 Beer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Beer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Beer - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Spirits - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Spirits - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Spirits - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Wine - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Wine - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Wine - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Beverage
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Beverage
6 Market Segmentation by Ingredient
- 6.1 Market segments
- 6.2 Comparison by Ingredient
- 6.3 Flavors and salts - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Flavors and salts - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Flavors and salts - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Colorants - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Colorants - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Colorants - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.6 Market opportunity by Ingredient
- Exhibit 32: Market opportunity by Ingredient
7 Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- 8.3 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Vendor Landscape
- 10.2 Landscape disruption
- 10.3 Competitive scenario
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- 11.4 Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- 11.5 Cargill Inc.
- 11.6 Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- 11.7 DDW The Color House
- 11.8 Dohler GmbH
- 11.9 Ingredion Inc.
- 11.10 Kerry Group Plc
- 11.11 Koninklijke DSM NV
- 11.12 TREATT Plc
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing global alcohol consumption
- Increasing popularity of craft alcohol ic beverages
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.