Anti-Aging Products Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43981
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The anti-aging products market share is expected to increase by USD 15.82 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.14%.
This anti-aging products market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers anti-aging products market segmentations by product (skin care, hair care, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). The anti-aging products market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AbbVie Inc., CHANEL Ltd., Clarins USA Inc., Johnson & Johnson, LOreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group among others.
What will the Anti-Aging Products Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Anti-Aging Products Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Anti-Aging Products Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increasing older population is notably driving the anti-aging products market growth, although factors such as high cost of anti-aging products may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the anti-aging products industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Anti-Aging Products Market Driver
Increasing older population is a key driving factor impacting the global anti-aging products market growth. Middle-aged people are increasingly witnessing aging anxiety due to the high prevalence of extrinsic signs of aging. Intrinsic aging or chronological aging leads to changes in facial appearance such as loss of skin elasticity and collagen; decrease in dermal collagen, melanin production, and hair follicles; appearance of lines and wrinkles; and increase in hyperpigmentation. Similarly, extrinsic aging caused by sources such as climate, pollution, stress, and diet results in damage to the dermis with effects on collagen and elastic fibers. Therefore, aging anxiety, concerns about changes in facial appearance, and motivation to look younger have led the middle-aged population to opt for anti-aging skin care and hair care products.
Key Anti-Aging Products Market Trend
Online availability of products is a key trend impacting the global anti-aging products market growth. Increasing internet penetration is leading to a rise in awareness about the online purchasing of anti-aging products. Sales through online channels are gradually penetrating, as products such as anti-aging creams, lotions, and serums are sold online to meet the increasing needs of consumers. Cosmetic companies are increasingly adopting online platforms for selling their products in different regions. Anti-aging products are also sold through third-party distributors such as Walgreens, Amazon, and eBay. Such portals offer a wide range of products to reach places and regions that lack suppliers and distributors. The increasing online presence of anti-aging products is further leading to more companies selling their anti-aging products online. Thus, the increase in the number of digital portals offering medical devices and products such as anti-aging products helps consumers around the world to purchase products with ease, after comparing prices and product features. This, in turn, will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Anti-Aging Products Market Challenge
High cost of anti-aging products will be a major challenge negatively impacting the global anti-aging products market growth. Cosmetic products such as anti-aging creams, serums, and other age-defying facial products are highly priced due to factors such as the presence of expensive ingredients, and the inclusion of packaging and advertising costs in the final price of the product. Companies are investing heavily in innovating and developing cosmetics such as anti-aging products. Also, the ingredients used in anti-aging products such as peptides and retinol are expensive. The products include a combination of antioxidants and nourishing moisturizers to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, the blending of bio-based actives, which are rare and costly to procure, and takes a lot of time to extract, further increases the cost of the product. Along with anti-aging products, anti-aging treatments are also highly expensive. Thus, the high cost of anti-aging products has made them unaffordable for many people, which significantly hinders the growth of the market.
This anti-aging products market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global anti-aging products market as a part of the global personal products market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the anti-aging products market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Anti-Aging Products Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- AbbVie Inc.
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Clarins USA Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- LOreal SA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever Group
This statistical study of the anti-aging products market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The anti-aging products market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Allergan Plc - It is a moisturizer to prevent moisture loss that leads to premature aging.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The anti-aging products market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Anti-Aging Products Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the anti-aging products market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Anti-Aging Products Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US is the key market for anti-aging products market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
The presence of many vendors that offer anti-aging products in the US is a major factor for the country’s significant contribution to market growth which will facilitate the anti-aging products market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Canada and Mexico were more than 93,000 and 97,000, respectively, as of June 3, 2020. The rising number of deaths from COVID-19 has led to a lockdown in several countries, including the US, Canada, and Mexico. As a result, manufacturing units have been closed. This will have a negative impact on the growth of the anti-aging market in North America during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Anti-Aging Products Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The anti-aging products market share growth by the skin care segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increasing aging population and advances in technology used in manufacturing anti-aging skin care products, have led to significant growth of the market.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the anti-aging products market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Anti-Aging Products Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.14%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 15.82 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 35%
Key consumer countries
US, France, Japan, Germany, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AbbVie Inc., CHANEL Ltd., Clarins USA Inc., Johnson & Johnson, LOreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Anti-Aging Products Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive anti-aging products market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the anti-aging products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the anti-aging products industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of anti-aging products market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Personal Products
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Skin care - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Skin care - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Skin care - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Hair care - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Hair care - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Hair care - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AbbVie Inc.
- Exhibit 45: AbbVie Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 46: AbbVie Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 47: AbbVie Inc.- Key news
- Exhibit 48: AbbVie Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.4 CHANEL Ltd.
- 10.5 Clarins USA Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Clarins USA Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Clarins USA Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Clarins USA Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Johnson & Johnson
- Exhibit 55: Johnson & Johnson - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Johnson & Johnson - Business segments
- Exhibit 57: Johnson & Johnson - Key news
- Exhibit 58: Johnson & Johnson - Key offerings
- Exhibit 59: Johnson & Johnson - Segment focus
- 10.7 LOreal SA
- Exhibit 60: LOreal SA - Overview
- Exhibit 61: LOreal SA - Business segments
- Exhibit 62: LOreal SA - Key news
- Exhibit 63: LOreal SA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 64: LOreal SA - Segment focus
- 10.8 LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Exhibit 65: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Overview
- Exhibit 66: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Key news
- Exhibit 68: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Key offerings
- Exhibit 69: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Segment focus
- 10.9 Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 70: Shiseido Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 71: Shiseido Co. Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 72: Shiseido Co. Ltd. - Key news
- Exhibit 73: Shiseido Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 74: Shiseido Co. Ltd. - Segment focus
- 10.10 The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Exhibit 75: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 76: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 77: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 78: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 79: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.11 The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Exhibit 80: The Procter & Gamble Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 81: The Procter & Gamble Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 82: The Procter & Gamble Co. - Key news
- Exhibit 83: The Procter & Gamble Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 84: The Procter & Gamble Co. - Segment focus
- 10.12 Unilever Group
- Exhibit 85: Unilever Group - Overview
- Exhibit 86: Unilever Group - Business segments
- Exhibit 87: Unilever Group - Key news
- Exhibit 88: Unilever Group - Key offerings
- Exhibit 89: Unilever Group - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 90: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 91: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 92: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 93: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 94: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.