Bare Metal Cloud Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: May 2021
- Pages: 142
- SKU: IRTNTR44029
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The bare metal cloud market share is expected to increase by USD 11.35 billion from 2021 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 41.25%.
This market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (BFSI, government, IT & telecom, healthcare, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). The market report also offers information on several market vendors, including CenturyLink Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Equinix Inc., GoDaddy Inc., Internap Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Joyent Inc., Limestone Networks Inc., Oracle Corp., and Rackspace Technology Inc. among others.
What will the Bare Metal Cloud Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Bare Metal Cloud Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a neutral impact on the market growth during and post-COVID-19 era. The increasing online content with high internet penetration is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the concerns regarding the quality of ingredients and packaging may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Bare Metal Cloud Market Driver
Increasing online content with high Internet penetration is one of the major drivers contributing to the growth of the market. In 2020, the global Internet penetration rate was over 60%. As the penetration rate of the Internet is increasing in every aspect of people's lives, they tend to share their personal information on the Internet, especially on social media. In addition, private companies and public sectors are storing their critical information in the cloud. Further, payment card companies and banks are encouraging customers to make online transactions and payments using the Internet and to store details such as card numbers and passwords online. Cases such as data theft and phishing are on the rise, and new forms of attack are emerging. Hence, end-users are increasingly adopting bare metal cloud solutions to secure their systems from cyber threats.
Key Bare Metal Cloud Market Trend
The emergence of advanced analytics solutions is a new trend being witnessed globally among end-user industries. Advanced analytics helps companies understand the data generated through various sources better and use this understanding to gain insights into consumer behaviour. These insights help companies deal with a wide range of areas that have significant potential to enhance operational success. The adoption of predictive analytical tools is also increasing gradually across enterprises. Bare metal cloud using hyper-converged storage is in the nascent stage in terms of technology. Large and medium-sized organizations are increasingly investing in hyper-converged infrastructure-based storage solutions, and new vendors are entering the market with the latest offerings. Vendors such as Dell Inc. provide hyper-converged storage solutions that use web-scale technologies and architecture, and leading vendors in the market such as IBM and Oracle are also expected to adopt these solutions.
Key Bare Metal Cloud Market Challenge
The concerns regarding the quality of ingredients and packaging are some key challenges for the market in focus. The use of additives and low-quality ingredients in fitness/energy products has raised concerns among consumers. Various water enhancers use propylene glycol as a preservative. When these drinks are consumed in high quantities, there is a build-up of lactic acid, which can lead to acidosis and kidney failure. Protests and various campaigns against the use of plastic in packaging will have a negative impact on the global water enhancer market. Therefore, vendors of water enhancers are compelled to manufacture eco-friendly bottles, which increases the cost of production of water enhancers.
This market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global bare metal cloud market as a part of the global internet services and infrastructure market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Bare Metal Cloud Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- CenturyLink Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- GoDaddy Inc.
- Internap Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Joyent Inc.
- Limestone Networks Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Rackspace Technology Inc.
This statistical study of the market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Bare Metal Cloud Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
Which are the Key Regions for Bare Metal Cloud Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for the bare metal cloud in North America.
The increased use of the Internet for day-to-day activities and critical operations will facilitate market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Bare Metal Cloud Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The market share growth by the BFSI segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increasing online activities, such as online banking and online insurance with the integration of blockchain technologies in the BFSI industry, also require high-end proactive processing over a cloud network. Further, the BFSI sector is increasingly becoming an aggressive digital marketer through mobile channels, a trend that is gaining momentum across geographies. The need for mobility encourages consumers to adopt smart devices for commercial transactions.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size and actionable market insights on post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Bare Metal Cloud Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 41.25%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 11.35 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 39%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, Germany, Japan, and China
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
CenturyLink Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Equinix Inc., GoDaddy Inc., Internap Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Joyent Inc., Limestone Networks Inc., Oracle Corp., and Rackspace Technology Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Bare Metal Cloud Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- 2.2 Market characteristics
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.3 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis : Internet services and infrastructure market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End user
- 5.3 BFSI - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: BFSI - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: BFSI - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Government - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Government - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Government - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 IT and telecom - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: IT and telecom - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: IT and telecom - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Healthcare - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by End user
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by End user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 30: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 39: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 40: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 41: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 42: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 44: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 45: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 47: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 48: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 CenturyLink Inc.
- Exhibit 49: CenturyLink Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: CenturyLink Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 51: CenturyLink Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 52: CenturyLink Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 53: CenturyLink Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Dell Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 54: Dell Technologies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: Dell Technologies Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 56: Dell Technologies Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 57: Dell Technologies Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 Equinix Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Equinix Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Equinix Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: Equinix Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 61: Equinix Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Equinix Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.6 GoDaddy Inc.
- Exhibit 63: GoDaddy Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 64: GoDaddy Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 65: GoDaddy Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 66: GoDaddy Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.7 Internap Corp.
- Exhibit 67: Internap Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Internap Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 69: Internap Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: Internap Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.8 International Business Machines Corp.
- Exhibit 71: International Business Machines Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 72: International Business Machines Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 73: International Business Machines Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 74: International Business Machines Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Joyent Inc.
- Exhibit 75: Joyent Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 76: Joyent Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 77: Joyent Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Limestone Networks Inc.
- Exhibit 78: Limestone Networks Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 79: Limestone Networks Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 80: Limestone Networks Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: Limestone Networks Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.11 Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 82: Oracle Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Oracle Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 84: Oracle Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 85: Oracle Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Oracle Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.12 Rackspace Technology Inc.
- Exhibit 87: Rackspace Technology Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 88: Rackspace Technology Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 89: Rackspace Technology Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 90: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 91: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 92: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 93: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 94: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing online content with high Internet penetration
- Emergence of hyper-convergence technology
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts