Cell Imagers Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jan 2021
- Pages: 121
- SKU: IRTNTR46587
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The cell imagers market share is expected to increase by USD 4.12 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.9%.
This cell imagers market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers cell imagers market segmentations by product (equipment, consumables, and software) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). The cell imagers market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, General Electric Co., Leica Microsystems, Merck KGaA, Olympus Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., Sartorius AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. among others.
What will the Cell Imagers Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Cell Imagers Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Cell Imagers Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The growing prevalence of chronic diseases is notably driving the cell imagers market growth, although factors such as technical and economic challenges of super - resolution may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the cell imagers industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Cell Imagers Market Driver
The growing prevalence of chronic diseases is a major factor driving the global cell imagers market share growth. Regular health check-ups, early screening of diseases, and appropriate treatment planning are some of the key measures that can help prevent chronic diseases. Cell imaging techniques can be crucial to revealing the patterns or structures of diseases, which can assist researchers and doctors in studying these diseases better. These techniques are increasingly used in studying the cells of animals to develop processes and to understand the metastatic process better, specifically to understand the dynamics and plasticity of disintegrating cancer cells. The growing burden of chronic diseases drives the demand for advanced healthcare and cell imaging systems, which can reduce this burden by intervening at critical diagnostic stages and assisting in disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Therefore, the demand for the market will continue to grow during the forecast period.
Key Cell Imagers Market Trend
The extensive use of automation in live cell imaging is another factor supporting the global cell imagers market share growth. The automation of cell imaging can reduce the time spent by researchers on tasks such as sample loading, which allows them to spend time on analyzing and interpreting the results obtained from cell imaging. Automated microscopy solutions are offered by most vendors and are being increasingly deployed in various diagnostic centers and research laboratories. These solutions increase the overall output of laboratories as they assist in analyzing more samples. Additionally, vendors offer automated systems with compatible software that help in analyzing high-quality cell images. Leading vendors in the market are extensively using automation to enhance the process of cell imaging and contribute to actionable insights and results. Furthermore, automation systems make facilities compliant with regulatory guidelines. Globally, pharmaceutical companies are partnering with companies that are experts in automation to develop novel therapies, which is likely to increase the demand for cell imagers. Essentially, this trend is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the global cell imagers market.
Key Cell Imagers Market Challenge
The technical and economic challenges of super-resolution will be a major challenge for the global cell imagers market share growth. The most basic approach to achieving higher resolution is increasing the illumination of the sample. However, this could pose a problem for a live cell as it may affect the physiological condition of the cell, leading to inaccurate results. STED microscopy, structured illumination microscopy (SIM), and localization microscopy are the three major approaches that provide super-resolution. However, these techniques have been unable to generate consistent data that can be utilized for live cells. The cost of setting up STED and SIM is high, as a high-quality wide-field microscope and a powerful laser illumination system are required. Both of these systems are expensive and are not easily available. The setting up and maintenance of these systems in the lab are also complex processes as they require consistent modifications and additional mechanisms to control the fluorophore behavior. Essentially, the cost and technical implications associated with super-resolution is a challenge for the growth of the global cell imagers market.
This cell imagers market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global cell imagers market as part of the global pharmaceuticals market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the cell imagers market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Cell Imagers Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- General Electric Co.
- Leica Microsystems
- Merck KGaA
- Olympus Corp.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This statistical study of the cell imagers market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The cell imagers market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as expanding their product line to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.- The company offers high content cell analyzers with superior image quality, flexible image capture, and live-cell analysis to address a wide range of applications. This product is fully automated, with stationary stage, binocular eyepieces, giving full-spectrum illumination, etc.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The cell imagers market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Cell Imagers Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the cell imagers market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global pharmaceuticals market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Cell Imagers Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for cell imagers market in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in all other regions.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the growth of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries will facilitate the cell imagers market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Cell Imagers Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The cell imagers market share growth by the equipment segment will be significant during the forecast period. Cell imaging equipment includes standalone systems that do not have to be connected to a computer, conventional microscopes, confocal microscopes, advanced fluorescence microscopes, and image capturing devices. Intensive research on microscopy, high-resolution solutions provided by various equipment, and the customization of equipment according to end-user preference are some of the key factors that drive the demand for cell imaging equipment.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the cell imagers market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Cell Imagers Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 9.9%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 4.12 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 35%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, Japan, UK, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, General Electric Co., Leica Microsystems, Merck KGaA, Olympus Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., Sartorius AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cell Imagers Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive cell imagers market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cell imagers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cell imagers industry across North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cell imagers market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Pharmaceuticals Market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Equipment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Equipment - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Consumables - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Consumables - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Consumables - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Software - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Software - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Software - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer Landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Asia - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: ROW - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor Landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Exhibit 43: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Becton, Dickinson and Co. – Key news
- Exhibit 46: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 47: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Exhibit 48: Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 50: Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 51: Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 52: Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 Carl Zeiss AG
- 10.6 General Electric Co.
- Exhibit 58: General Electric Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: General Electric Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: General Electric Co.– Key news
- Exhibit 61: General Electric Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: General Electric Co. - Segment focus
- 10.7 Leica Microsystems
- Exhibit 63: Leica Microsystems - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Leica Microsystems - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Leica Microsystems – Key news
- Exhibit 66: Leica Microsystems - Key offerings
- 10.8 Merck KGaA
- Exhibit 67: Merck KGaA - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Merck KGaA - Business segments
- Exhibit 69: Merck KGaA– Key news
- Exhibit 70: Merck KGaA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Merck KGaA - Segment focus
- 10.9 Olympus Corp.
- Exhibit 72: Olympus Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Olympus Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Olympus Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 75: Olympus Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: Olympus Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.10 PerkinElmer Inc.
- Exhibit 77: PerkinElmer Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: PerkinElmer Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: PerkinElmer Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 80: PerkinElmer Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: PerkinElmer Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.11 Sartorius AG
- Exhibit 82: Sartorius AG - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Sartorius AG - Business segments
- Exhibit 84: Sartorius AG – Key news
- Exhibit 85: Sartorius AG - Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Sartorius AG - Segment focus
- 10.12 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Exhibit 87: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 88: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 89: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 90: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 91: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 92: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 93: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 94: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 95: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 96: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases
- Extensive use of automation in live cell imaging
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.