Cloud Migration Services Market by Deployment and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
- Published: May 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43094
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The cloud migration services market share is expected to increase by USD 7.09 billion from 2019 to 2024, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 23.99%. This cloud migration services market research report provides valuable insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. The cloud migration services market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Accenture Plc, Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., DXC Technology Co., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., and VMware Inc. among others. Furthermore, this report extensively covers cloud migration services market segmentation by deployment (public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
What will the Cloud Migration Services Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Cloud Migration Services Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Cloud Migration Services Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The increasing adoption of cloud computing is notably driving the cloud migration services market growth, although factors such as latency in the cloud network may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the cloud migration services industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Cloud Migration Services Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the cloud migration services market is the increasing adoption of cloud computing. The introduction of cost-effective IT solutions, such as cloud computing, has aided businesses in lowering their total cost of ownership. Due to their limited IT budgets, businesses previously adopted on-premises software solutions to manage operational activities at a low rate. Through the cloud computing deployment model, organizations have gradually begun to invest in advanced IT solutions such as analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), enterprise systems, and other IT solutions. Furthermore, low upfront costs, IT solution flexibility and scalability, and advanced IT solution accessibility are the primary drivers of market growth. Furthermore, the rapid adoption of advanced IT solutions among organizations via the cloud computing platform is due to affordability and convenience. Furthermore, the leading vendors in the market are currently targeting the cloud computing segment due to the enormous opportunities available in the cloud computing market.
Key Cloud Migration Services Market Trend
The adoption of virtual technologies is another factor supporting the cloud migration services market growth in the forecast period. Virtualization technologies are constantly evolving, and they play an important role in cloud migration services. Multiple operating systems or virtual machines can be run on the same physical piece of hardware using such technologies. Virtual machines (VMs) work independently because they are self-contained machines with their own operating system and hosted applications. Companies can quickly create, dismantle, or recreate a testing environment on the cloud using virtualization techniques. Vendors can easily create templates for shared resources because VMs have their own dedicated resources. This saves time when installing foundational components like operating systems. Another advantage of using virtualization technologies in cloud migration is scalability. Furthermore, A company can add as many tools as it needs to test a new component in cloud migration and can create multiple variations to test different configurations.
Key Cloud Migration Services Market Challenge
Latency in the cloud network will be a major challenge for the cloud migration services market during the forecast period. Latency in data transmission during the retrieval of information from public cloud infrastructure is one of the most significant challenges faced by cloud-based networks. In a cloud network, latency is less predictable, and measuring it is even more difficult. In addition, latency is affected by a number of factors, including distributed computing, virtualization, and traffic prioritization. When the cloud environment grows in size, it becomes less predictable, and as the workload increases, service delivery becomes more variable. Separate networks can cause packet delays when virtual machines (VMs) are used. Moreover, if the customer network is a wide-area network (WAN) and is overburdened, latency may occur significantly. The latency of data transfers between cloud services can be extremely high. Users of multiple cloud service providers may incur higher costs as a result of the data transfer delay. As a result, cloud network latency may stymie the adoption of cloud migration services during the forecast period.
This cloud migration services market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2020-2024.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global cloud migration services market as a part of the global data processing and outsourced services market. Furthermore, technology-driven service provisioning, increasing adoption of BPO services by SMEs and start-ups, and availability of bundled or transformational outsourcing services are some of the factors driving the parent market growth. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the cloud migration services market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Cloud Migration Services Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Accenture Plc
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- DXC Technology Co.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- VMware Inc.
This statistical study of the cloud migration services market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The cloud migration services market is fragmented and the vendors are adopting growth strategies such as merging or acquiring other entities to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Accenture Plc - It is a new cloud platform designed to assess, disposition, architect, and simulate cloud solutions at a large scale.
- Dell Technologies Inc.- The company offers cloud migration services through its product Dell Cloud Consulting Service.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The cloud migration services market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Cloud Migration Services Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the cloud migration services market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the global data processing and outsourced services market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Cloud Migration Services Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
35% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are the key markets for the cloud migration services market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
The increasing development of IT infrastructure by enterprises will facilitate the cloud migration services market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 negatively impacted the regional economy. Furthermore, to overcome operational challenges and accessibility of data while working remotely due to the COVID-19 outbreak, organizations accelerated IT modernization efforts, including cloud migration services. Therefore, the demand for cloud migration services increased in 2020. Hence, the regional market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Deployment Segments in the Cloud Migration Services Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request a FREE sample
The cloud migration services market share growth by the public cloud segment during the forecast period. The integration of public cloud solutions helps technology vendors and service providers support many end-users in a reliable and decentralized manner. This further contributes to the creation of smart environments such as smart homes and smart cities.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the cloud migration services market size and actionable market insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Cloud Migration Services Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 23.99%
Market growth 2020-2024
$ 7.09 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 41%
Key consumer countries
US, Canada, China, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Accenture Plc, Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., DXC Technology Co., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., and VMware Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cloud Migration Services Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive cloud migration services market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cloud migration services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cloud migration services industry across North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cloud migration services market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis - Data processing and outsourced services
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
- 4.7 Market condition
5 Market Segmentation by Deployment
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Deployment
- 5.2 Comparison by Deployment
- Exhibit 17: Public cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 5.3 Public cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Public cloud - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 19: Hybrid cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 5.4 Hybrid cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 20: Hybrid cloud - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 21: Private cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 5.5 Private cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 22: Private cloud - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Deployment
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Deployment
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 31: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 35: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 45: Accenture Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 46: Accenture Plc - Business segments
- 10.3 Accenture Plc
- 10.4 Alphabet Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Alphabet Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 53: Alphabet Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 54: Amazon.com Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: Amazon.com Inc. - Business segments
- 10.5 Amazon.com Inc.
- Exhibit 56: Amazon.com Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 57: Amazon.com Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 58: Cisco Systems Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Cisco Systems Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: Cisco Systems Inc. – Key news
- 10.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 61: Cisco Systems Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Cisco Systems Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 63: Dell Technologies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Dell Technologies Inc. - Business segments
- 10.7 Dell Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 65: Dell Technologies Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 66: Dell Technologies Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 67: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd. - Business segments
- 10.8 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- Exhibit 69: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.– Key news
- Exhibit 70: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 72: DXC Technology Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: DXC Technology Co. - Business segments
- 10.9 DXC Technology Co.
- Exhibit 74: DXC Technology Co. – Key news
- Exhibit 75: DXC Technology Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: DXC Technology Co. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 77: International Business Machines Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: International Business Machines Corp. - Business segments
- 10.10 International Business Machines Corp.
- Exhibit 79: International Business Machines Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: International Business Machines Corp. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 81: Microsoft Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Microsoft Corp. - Business segments
- 10.11 Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 83: Microsoft Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 84: Microsoft Corp. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 85: VMware Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 86: VMware Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 87: VMware Inc. – Key news
- 10.12 VMware Inc.
- Exhibit 88: VMware Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 89: VMware Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- Exhibit 90: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 91: Research Methodology
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 92: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 93: Information sources
- Exhibit 94: List of abbreviations
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing
- Adoption of container-as-a-service solutions
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts