cPDM Market in Germany - Market Shares and Forecast 2015-2019
- Published: Apr 2015
- Pages: 111
- SKU: IRTNTR5859
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
cPDM for Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions:
Many manufacturing companies need PLM software to manage functional levels of an organization such as product designing, engineering, and manufacturing. The need for managing processes from the conceptual stage up to the finished product has led to the emergence of PLM software and services.
Growing product complexities and increase in product portfolios across organizations has led to the demand for a system that provides solutions for production process for industry specific needs. The implementation of a PLM in an organization reduces cost and brings capital efficiency. The cPDM Market in Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8 percent during the forecast period.
Key Customer Segments for the cPDM Market in Germany:
- Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
- Fabrication and Assembly Industry
- Consumer Process Goods Industry
- Utility Industry
cPDM Services Market in Germany by Service Segmentation:
- Training Services
- Consultation Services
- Process and Change Management
- Maintenance and Support
- Implementation Services
The research reports features market shares of the mentioned segments of the Services Market in Germany and discusses the market landscape and growth in detail.
Growth factors of the cPDM Software Market in Germany:
By integrating into the supply chain, cPDM solutions are helping companies to make the right purchases by analyzing supplier costs and the final product cost. Increase in efficiency of supply chain through cPDM is positively impacting the adoption of cPDM software in Germany.
The major growth driver of the cPDM market in Germany is the increase in product complexity across industries. On account of intense competition enterprises are expanding their product portfolios by introducing new and innovative products. The competitive scenario has given rise to complexities such as design, planning, deployment, cost, pricing, and marketing. To tackle such complexities companies across Germany are aggressively deploying cPDM solutions.
Major Developments in the cPDM Market in Germany:
- Bentley and Siemens integrated Bentley’s point-cloud building information modeling with process simulation tools in Siemens.
- Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Selected Siemens to Deploy New PLM Software System
- Siemens PLM Software was used by Toyota for Its expansion of Vehicle Safety Management System
- Siemens introduced a new series of industry-specific offerings named as Industry Catalyst Series
- The Korea Building Information Management) Consortium has licensed Siemens Parasolid software to provide critical modeling support for a new suite of Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) applications
- Siemens’ JT Data Format, a lightweight data format that makes it possible to view and share digital 3D product information in real-time throughout all phases of the product’s lifecycle, has been approved by the International Organization for Standardization
- Ronal, a leading Swiss manufacturer of alloy wheels, selected Siemens NX software as its primary computer-aided design and manufacturing system
- Daimler switched from CATIA to Siemens NX. Also Fiat after its acquisition of Chrysler switched to NX.
Top Companies in the cPDM Market in Germany:
Some other prominent vendors in the Market include Accenture, advanced PLM, alphacam, Aras, ARC Solutions, Atos, Autodesk, avasis, BCT Technology, Bucher Netzwerke , CAD Schroer, CAMdivision, CCE Systemhaus, CCS Services, CENIT, Centric Software, CIMTEC, ComputerKomplett ASCAD, ConmatiX Engineering Solutions, CSC, Deloitte, Encad, HD Solutions, HP, IBM, IF Engineering, ISAP, Janus Engineering, Lectra, Maya Heat Transfer, NeXas , PBU CAD-Systeme, PROCIM Systemtechnik, PROSTEP, Schwindt CAD/CAM, Solid System Team, TCS, TechniGraphics, Transcat PLM, T-Systems, VSG Software, WorkNX and WorksLine.
Other Sections of the Report Include an Analysis on the Following:
Product offerings of the leading companies of the in the cPDM Market in Germany
Key Customers and the related cPDM product types
Key Drivers and their Impact on the cPDM Market in Germany
Key Challenges and their Impact on the cPDM Market in Germany
Key Trends and their Impact on the cPDM Market in Germany
Five Forces Analysis of the cPDM Market in Germany
Other Related Reports:
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.