Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market by Distribution Channel and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Nov 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43213
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The ergonomic computer equipment market share is expected to increase by USD 808.61 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.47%.
This ergonomic computer equipment market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers ergonomic computer equipment market segmentations by distribution channel (offline distribution and online distribution) and geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, and South America). The ergonomic computer equipment market report also offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Humanscale, Kinesis Corp., Legrand SA, Lenovo Group Ltd., Loctek Ergonomic Technology Corp., Logitech International SA, Matias Corp., and Microsoft Corp. among others.
What will the Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a neutral impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increased employer focus on healthy work environment is notably driving the ergonomic computer equipment market growth, although factors such as availability of refurbished and counterfeit products may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the ergonomic computer equipment industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the ergonomic computer equipment market growth is increased employer focus on healthy work environment. The growing instances of occupational health issues are becoming major concerns for employers and governments. This has prompted employers to build a healthy workplace environment. Organizations such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) that are involved in creating healthy work environments recommend the use of ergonomic computer equipment. Ergonomic computer equipment minimizes the discomfort and muscle strain that users may experience during the prolonged usage of computers. Discomfort and muscle strain can cause health conditions such as arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendonitis. The use of ergonomic computer equipment allows users to work comfortably throughout the day. To ensure the proper use of ergonomic computer equipment, organizations such as the National Floor Safety Institute and the American Society for Testing and Materials define standards and requirements for different applications. Hence, vendors offer products as per the applications that meet these industry standards.
Key Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Trend
Introduction of ergonomic computer equipment with customizable features are the major trend influencing the ergonomic computer equipment market growth. Ergonomic computer equipment is gaining popularity among end-users. With the growing popularity and adoption of ergonomic computer equipment, users are demanding advanced equipment with improved features. The features mainly focus on improving the functionality and ease of operation. Vendors are introducing ergonomic computer equipment for games. For instance, Logitech G, a brand of Logitech, launched Logitech G PRO X Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. This new keyboard features multiple switch types, including clicky, linear, and tactile, in a 10-keyless design to fit the needs of current and aspiring esports pros. Industries operating across the world have started using ergonomic computer equipment in the designing process. Ergonomic computer equipment helps users sketch and draw designs and arts directly in the digital form that are compatible with automated manufacturing and other operational processes. The growing demand for ergonomic computer equipment and increased offerings by vendors will drive the growth of the global ergonomic computer equipment market during the forecast period.
Key Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Challenge
Availability of refurbished and counterfeit products is one of the key challenges hindering the ergonomic computer equipment market growth. The e-commerce industry has grown significantly over the past few years. However, on the downside, the sales of counterfeit ergonomic computer equipment have increased. The penetration of e-commerce in developed markets such as the US is expected to surpass 70% by 2022. The global retail e-commerce market is expected to be valued at more than $3.5 trillion by 2020. The global penetration of e-commerce was more than 33% in 2017, which simultaneously increased the number of vendors offering counterfeit ergonomic computer peripherals. Counterfeiters are increasing their sales volume of counterfeit ergonomic computer equipment. This is attributed to the weak enforcement of international and national regulations that prevent the sales of such counterfeit products. Low awareness among consumers about counterfeit ergonomic computer equipment that looks like genuine branded products also supports the sales of such products. The growing use of counterfeit ergonomic computer equipment is a serious threat to the growth of the global ergonomic computer equipment market.
This ergonomic computer equipment market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global ergonomic computer equipment market as a part of the global information technology spending market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the ergonomic computer equipment market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- 3M Co.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Kinesis Corp.
- Legrand SA
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Loctek Ergonomic Technology Corp.
- Logitech International SA
- Matias Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
This statistical study of the ergonomic computer equipment market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The ergonomic computer equipment market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- 3M Co. - The company offers a wide range of ergonomic computer equipment such as monitor arms and stands, keyboard trays and drawers, mousepads and wrist rest among others.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The ergonomic computer equipment market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the ergonomic computer equipment market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
36% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for ergonomic computer equipment in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
APAC is an attractive market for ergonomic computer equipment because of its booming industrial sector, and increased influx of SMEs. The market in APAC will grow during the forecast period, owing to the emergence of SMEs, sectoral maturity, and the gradual market penetration by key vendors. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
As of the first half of 2021, with the gradual decrease in the number of COVID-19 cases. Companies and enterprises are opening up their offices. Besides, some brick-and-mortar stores are opening provided they are following the safety norms; this will, in turn, increase the need for computer equipment in the coming years. According to a UNCTAD report published on 3 May 2021, China has seen a drastic increase in online retail sales from $1,060.4 million in 2018 to $1,414.3 million in 2020. Thus, these factors will drive the growth of the regional ergonomic computer equipment market during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Distribution Channel Segments in the Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The ergonomic computer equipment market share growth by the offline distribution will be significant during the forecast period. The revenue of the offline distribution channel comes from the sales of products through specialty stores (traditional computer stores and consumer electronic shop stores); hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, and clubhouse stores; and department stores. Industrial and commercial users prefer the offline distribution channel because of their highly customized and bulk product requirements.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the ergonomic computer equipment market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.47%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 808.61 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 36%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
3M Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Humanscale, Kinesis Corp., Legrand SA, Lenovo Group Ltd., Loctek Ergonomic Technology Corp., Logitech International SA, Matias Corp., and Microsoft Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive ergonomic computer equipment market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the ergonomic computer equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ergonomic computer equipment industry across APAC, North America, Europe, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ergonomic computer equipment market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 03: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 04: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 05: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 06: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 08: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 10: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 11: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 12: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 13: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 14: Distribution channel - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 15: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 5.3 Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 16: Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 17: Offline - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 19: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 20: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 22: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 23: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 24: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 25: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 34: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 35: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 36: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 37: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 38: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 40: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 41: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: 3M Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 43: 3M Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 44: 3M Co.– Key news
- Exhibit 45: 3M Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 46: 3M Co. - Segment focus
- 10.3 3M
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increased employer focus on healthy work environment
- Increased adoption of omnichannel strategy
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.