Grape Seed Oil Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Feb 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR40175
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The grape seed oil market share is expected to increase by USD 73.07 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 3.89%.
This grape seed oil market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers grape seed oil market segmentations by type (mechanical extraction and chemical extraction) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). The grape seed oil market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Aromex Industry, Augustus Oils Ltd., Berje Inc., Costa D'Oro Spa, Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH, ITOCHU Corp., Oleificio Salvadori Srl, OLITALIA Srl, Pietro Coricelli Spa, and Pompeian Inc. among others.
What will the Grape Seed Oil Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Grape Seed Oil Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
"The high demand for functional supplements, owing to a growing inclination toward health, fitness, wellness, and adoption of a healthy diet in countries such as the US, will facilitate the grapeseed extract market growth in North America over the forecast period."
Grape Seed Oil Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The application of grape seed oil in cosmetics is notably driving the grape seed oil market growth, although factors such as availability of substitute products may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the grape seed oil market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Grape Seed Oil Market Driver
One of the major factors that drive the growth of the global grape seed oil market is the application of grape seed oil in cosmetics. Grape seed oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E, which are helpful in moisturizing the skin, healing acne, lightening skin, tightening pores, and reducing the appearance of scars. Furthermore, the grape seed oil is also known to improve hair and scalp conditions as it can help loosen dead skin and restore moisture, therefore, promoting hair growth. In addition, grape seed oil also has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an ideal cosmetic ingredient. Therefore, owing to the regenerative properties of grape seed oil, it is increasingly being used to make a wide variety of cosmetic products for the skin and hair. Owing to the benefits of grape seed oil for various skin conditions, many cosmetics manufacturers include grape seed oil as an ingredient and preservative in cosmetic products such as soaps, lotion, creams, body care products, and haircare products would further drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Grape Seed Oil Market Trend
One of the latest trends in the market is the use of grape seed oil in restaurants for its frying properties and neutral flavor. The pressed grape seed oil has a light and neutral odor and flavor, which makes it ideal for cooking. For such reasons, restaurants are increasingly using grape seed oil for cooking both sweet and savory dishes and making salad dressings. Furthermore, in Europe, the grape seed oil is becoming popular among chefs to prepare deep-fried and sautéed dishes. Therefore, in many European countries, such as France, Italy, and Switzerland, the grape seed oil is the preferred oil in restaurants for cooking fish and seafood, making salad dressings, and baking gourmet dishes. In this region, people cook fish and chicken in grape seed oil as it has a neutral flavor, has preservative properties, and is cholesterol-free. Therefore, the grape seed oil is expected to gradually replace olive oil for cooking in restaurants worldwide, which is estimated to be a positive trend in the global grape seed oil market during the forecast period.
Key Grape Seed Oil Market Challenge
One of the major challenges faced by the global grape seed oil market is the increased consumption of other oils, such as olive oil, sunflower oil, mustard oil, rice bran oil, soybean oil, coconut oil, and groundnut oil for cooking. In addition, soybean oil is a commonly preferred cooking oil in most developed and developing countries, as it contains essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, and mono-unsaturated oleic acid. Furthermore, the consumption of sunflower oil and peanut oil is predominant in APAC countries such as India and China, owing to the health benefits of these oils. Similarly, South American countries use more olive oil for cooking than other countries. Some of the major cooking oils used across the world are palm oil, soybean oil, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, and peanut oil. In North America, soybean oil is the preferred oil for cooking, followed by canola oil and palm oil. Moreover, countries in the Middle East prefer olive oil to other oils for cooking. Therefore, the penetration of other oils in the global edible oil market is expected to hinder the growth of the global grape seed oil market during the forecast period.
This grape seed oil market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global grape seed oil market as a part of the global packaged foods and meats market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the grape seed oil market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Grape Seed Oil Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Aromex Industry
- Augustus Oils Ltd.
- Berje Inc.
- Costa D'Oro Spa
- Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH
- ITOCHU Corp.
- Oleificio Salvadori Srl
- OLITALIA Srl
- Pietro Coricelli Spa
- Pompeian Inc.
This statistical study of the grape seed oil market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The grape seed oil market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as online sales through third-party e-commerce players like Amazon and eBay to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Augustus Oils Ltd. - The company offers by the company includes Grapeseed Fixed Oil.
- Pietro Coricelli Spa - The company offers by the company includes Pietro Coricelli Grapeseed Oil.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The grape seed oil market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Grape Seed Oil Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the grape seed oil market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global packaged foods and meats market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Grape Seed Oil Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
32% of the market's growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, and Germany. are the key markets for grape seed oil market in Europe. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
The positive attributes of grape seed oil, such as its clean and light flavor and taste while cooking, are encouraging restaurants in the region will facilitate the grape seed oil market growth in Europe over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
In Europe, the premium cosmetics sector witnessed a shift as many consumers opted for at-home skin treatment solutions following the outbreak of the pandemic. This led to the decline in demand for value-added cosmetic products, such as those made with grape seed oil, until the end of 2020. Therefore, grape seed oil products that supplement at-home skincare treatment solutions are expected to gain traction in 2021, until the pandemic is contained. Skincare products such as moisturizers will witness substantial sales at the beginning of 2021, as consumers are focusing on maintaining skin health, primarily by using natural skincare products. Therefore, the demand for natural and organic cosmetic products made from grape seed oil has been substantial in Europe during the pandemic.
What are the Revenue-generating Type Segments in the Grape Seed Oil Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The grape seed oil market share growth by the type segments. Mechanical extraction segment will be significant during the forecast period. Extracting the oil mechanically helps in preserving its natural structure, which is driving the adoption of the mechanical extraction of grape seed oil. In this method, grape seed is dried, peeled, and crushed or pressed to extract oil. Chemicals and solvents are not used in this method, which helps in retaining the purity of the oil. The mechanical extraction of the grape seed oil is known to give higher yields compared with other methods such as chemical extraction. Mechanical extraction is the most widely used process for obtaining natural oil from vegetables and seeds.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the grape seed oil market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Grape Seed Oil Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.89%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 73.07 million
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 32%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Spain, France, and Italy
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Aromex Industry, Augustus Oils Ltd., Berje Inc., Costa D'Oro Spa, Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH, ITOCHU Corp., Oleificio Salvadori Srl, OLITALIA Srl, Pietro Coricelli Spa, and Pompeian Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Grape Seed Oil Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive grape seed oil market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the grape seed oil market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the grape seed oil industry across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of grape seed oil market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis for packaged foods and meats market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Type
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Type - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Type
- 5.3 Mechanical extraction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Mechanical extraction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Mechanical extraction - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Chemical extraction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Chemical extraction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Chemical extraction - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 COVID-19 pandemic impact on and recovery of the global grape seed oil market
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Type
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Aromex Industry
- Exhibit 43: Aromex Industry - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Aromex Industry - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Aromex Industry - Key offerings
- 10.4 Augustus Oils Ltd.
- Exhibit 46: Augustus Oils Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Augustus Oils Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 48: Augustus Oils Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Berje Inc.
- Exhibit 49: Berje Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Berje Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Berje Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Costa D'Oro Spa
- Exhibit 52: Costa D'Oro Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Costa D'Oro Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Costa D'Oro Spa - Key offerings
- 10.7 Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH
- Exhibit 55: Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Gustav Heess Oleochemische Erzeugnisse GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.8 ITOCHU Corp.
- Exhibit 58: ITOCHU Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: ITOCHU Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: ITOCHU Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 61: ITOCHU Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: ITOCHU Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Oleificio Salvadori Srl
- Exhibit 63: Oleificio Salvadori Srl - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Oleificio Salvadori Srl - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Oleificio Salvadori Srl - Key offerings
- 10.10 OLITALIA Srl
- Exhibit 66: OLITALIA Srl - Overview
- Exhibit 67: OLITALIA Srl - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: OLITALIA Srl - Key news
- Exhibit 69: OLITALIA Srl - Key offerings
- 10.11 Pietro Coricelli Spa
- Exhibit 70: Pietro Coricelli Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 71: Pietro Coricelli Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 72: Pietro Coricelli Spa - Key offerings
- 10.12 Pompeian Inc.
- Exhibit 73: Pompeian Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Pompeian Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 75: Pompeian Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 76: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 77: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 78: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 79: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 80: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Application of grape seed oil in cosmetics
- Growing prominence for online shopping
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts