Hydraulic Accumulators Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Sep 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR45839
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The hydraulic accumulators market share is expected to increase by USD 41.05 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.39%.
This hydraulic accumulators market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers hydraulic accumulators market segmentation by end-user (agriculture and forestry, oil and gas, and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). The hydraulic accumulators market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Eaton Corp. Plc, Freudenberg FST GmbH, HAWE Hydraulik SE, HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH, NOK Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., PMC Hydraulics Group AB, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG among others.
What will the Hydraulic Accumulators Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Hydraulic Accumulators Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Hydraulic Accumulators Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The growing machine tools market is notably driving the hydraulic accumulators market growth, although factors such as low crude oil prices may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the hydraulic accumulators industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Hydraulic Accumulators Market Driver
One of the key factors driving growth in the hydraulic accumulators market is the growing machine tools market. Hydraulic accumulators find applications in machine tools. Advance and retraction speeds, cutting pitch and section, and cutting machine tools with multiple machine units are controlled individually. Due to this, the consumption of oil varies significantly. To prevent fluctuations in oil requirements, these machine units can be fitted with accumulators to guarantee high starting speed as the oil columns have low inertia when compared with the complete pumping system. They facilitate accuracy and allow maximum precision during machine tool operations. The growth of the global machine tools market will directly impact the demand for hydraulic equipment such as gear pumps. The increasing air traffic is spurring the commercial aviation sector to higher growth. Similarly, with the global automotive industry in a better condition now, this sector is driven by the growing demand for vehicles in emerging economies such as India, Indonesia, and Brazil. Technavio anticipates that profit margins will grow by almost 50% by the end of the forecast period. All this augurs well for machine tools, which will ultimately have a positive impact on the demand for hydraulic accumulators.
Key Hydraulic Accumulators Market Trend
Increased commercial construction is another factor supporting the hydraulic accumulators market share growth. The expansion of commercial spaces, as well as the demand for new office space, special economic zones (SEZs), corporate hubs, and retail outlets, has been driving the demand for construction tools such as hydraulic accumulators. Infrastructure development activities across emerging economies such as India have improved. Efficient and faster transit systems such as metro rail networks are being constructed in cities such as Lucknow, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. These projects are expected to create a higher demand for hydraulic accumulators. The construction of SEZs is also generating demand for hydraulic accumulators in the country. As of August 2021, India had more than 360 operational SEZs housing IT/ITeS companies. Energy efficiency projects such as green building construction have high potential in China, as these structures involve less than 10% of the energy consumption of a conventional building. Such developments will have a positive impact on the construction market and hence, the global hydraulic accumulators market. The commercial construction sector has witnessed growth in terms of the increasing number of office buildings. Such developments across the global commercial sector are expected to boost the construction sector and hence create demand for hydraulic accumulators.
Key Hydraulic Accumulators Market Challenge
Low crude oil prices will be a major challenge for the hydraulic accumulators' market growth. The price of crude oil has seen several crests and troughs in the past decades. The rise and fall in crude prices have vaguely followed a trend over the past few years, which is now identified as the crude oil price cycle. However, the correct estimation of the peaks that the crude will rise to or the lows that it will fall to is yet to be seen. The crude prices reached historical highs in the follow-up to the global financial meltdown in 2009. After that, it crashed sharply owing to weak global economic factors. The recent crash in global crude prices saw the price fall from a high of $67 in mid-2018 to around $15.99 in April 2020. Hydraulic accumulators are used in oil fields and offshore applications, where they act as an energy storage device and provide instantaneous hydraulic power for emergency purposes. They also act as a blowout preventer in drilling rigs and as valve actuators in well control mechanisms. The use of hydraulic accumulators aids in increasing the efficiency of the hydraulic system and eliminates the pulsations. However, the decline in crude oil prices led to many projects being deferred; oil industry players also stopped offshore drilling activities, which has had a negative impact on the global hydraulic accumulators market. Impact of drivers and challenges
This hydraulic accumulators market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global hydraulic accumulators market as a part of the global industrial machinery market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the hydraulic accumulators market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Hydraulic Accumulators Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Freudenberg FST GmbH
- HAWE Hydraulik SE
- HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH
- NOK Corp.
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- PMC Hydraulics Group AB
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG
This statistical study of the hydraulic accumulators market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The hydraulic accumulators market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
Ambu AS - The company offers single-use rhinolaryngoscopes with high-quality imaging under the product category Endoscopy.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The hydraulic accumulators market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Hydraulic Accumulators Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the hydraulic accumulators market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chains is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the industrial machinery market includes the following core components:
- Research and development
- Marketing and sales
- Post-sales and services
- Industry innovations
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Hydraulic Accumulators Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
59% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for hydraulic accumulators in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the European, MEA, and North American regions.
The construction sector in India is growing significantly, with investments in roads and infrastructure surging for the fiscal year 2021-2022. The infrastructure sector has become the biggest focus area for the Government of India. This will facilitate the hydraulic accumulators market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
In March 2020, India imposed a complete lockdown to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Moreover, other APAC countries, such as China, the Philippines, and Mongolia, had also imposed lockdowns. Owing to these lockdowns and stringent social distancing norms, production at manufacturing industries across APAC was halted. Furthermore, the imposition of lockdowns disrupted the supply chain management across the region, which led to the shortage of the components used in the manufacturing of the hydraulic accumulators in 2020. However, a gradual increase in economic activities coupled with government funding to support the businesses and mass vaccination drives would further propel the demand for hydraulic accumulators in the region during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Hydraulic Accumulators Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The hydraulic accumulators market share growth by the agriculture and forestry segment will be significant during the forecast period.. The growth in the construction sector will propel the demand for hydraulic accumulators. The main growth is witnessed in China, India, and the US.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the hydraulic accumulators market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Hydraulic Accumulators Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.39%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 41.05 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 59%
Key consumer countries
China, US, Germany, India, and Russian Federation
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Eaton Corp. Plc, Freudenberg FST GmbH, HAWE Hydraulik SE, HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH, NOK Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., PMC Hydraulics Group AB, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Hydraulic Accumulators Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive hydraulic accumulators market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the hydraulic accumulators market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hydraulic accumulators industry across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hydraulic accumulators market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Industrial machinery
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Construction, mining and material handling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Construction, mining and material handling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Construction, mining and material handling - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Agriculture and forestry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Agriculture and forestry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Agriculture and forestry - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Oil and gas - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 25: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 27: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 28: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 39: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 40: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 41: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 42: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 43: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 44: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 45: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 46: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Eaton Corp. Plc
- Exhibit 47: Eaton Corp. Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 48: Eaton Corp. Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 49: Eaton Corp. Plc - Key news
- Exhibit 50: Eaton Corp. Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 51: Eaton Corp. Plc - Segment focus
- 10.4 Freudenberg FST GmbH
- Exhibit 52: Freudenberg FST GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Freudenberg FST GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Freudenberg FST GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.5 HAWE Hydraulik SE
- Exhibit 55: HAWE Hydraulik SE - Overview
- Exhibit 56: HAWE Hydraulik SE - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: ?HAWE Hydraulik SE - Key news
- Exhibit 58: HAWE Hydraulik SE - Key offerings
- 10.6 HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH
- Exhibit 59: HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 60: HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.7 Nippon Accumulator Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 62: Nippon Accumulator Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Nippon Accumulator Co. Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Nippon Accumulator Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.8 NOK Corp.
- Exhibit 65: NOK Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: NOK Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: NOK Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: NOK Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Exhibit 69: Parker Hannifin Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Parker Hannifin Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Parker Hannifin Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 72: Parker Hannifin Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Parker Hannifin Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.10 PMC Hydraulics Group AB
- Exhibit 74: PMC Hydraulics Group AB - Overview
- Exhibit 75: PMC Hydraulics Group AB - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: PMC Hydraulics Group AB - Key offerings
- 10.11 Robert Bosch GmbH
- Exhibit 77: Robert Bosch GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Robert Bosch GmbH - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: Robert Bosch GmbH - Key news
- Exhibit 80: Robert Bosch GmbH - Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: Robert Bosch GmbH - Segment focus
- 10.12 Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG
- Exhibit 82: Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG - Product and service
- Exhibit 84: Roth Industries GmbH and Co. KG - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 85: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 86: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 87: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 88: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 89: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Russian Federation
- Growing machine tools market
- Development of energy-efficient hydraulic accumulators
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts