Interactive Kiosk Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Sep 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR40589
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The interactive kiosk market share is expected to increase by USD 6.88 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.29%.
This interactive kiosk market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers interactive kiosk market segmentation by end-user (retail, travel and tourism, financial services, healthcare, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America). The interactive kiosk market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Acante Solutions Ltd., Diebold Nixdorf Inc., Embross, IER SAS, Meridian Kiosks, NCR Corp., Olea Kiosks Inc., REDYREF , Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS, and Source Technologies among others.
What will the Interactive Kiosk Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Interactive Kiosk Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Interactive Kiosk Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a neutral impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increasing use of cashless payment is notably driving the interactive kiosk market growth, although factors such as growing demand for tablet kiosks may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the interactive kiosk industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Interactive Kiosk Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the interactive kiosk market is the increasing use of cashless payment. The adoption of self-service kiosks is increasing owing to the growing customer preference for cashless payment methods such as digital wallets, contactless payments, and EMV card payments. Customers can use these payment methods on self-service kiosks that are being deployed as checkout systems in hotels, restaurants, and retail stores. Customers can pay for the service through a mobile point of sales (PoS), which is integrated into self-service kiosks. The use of these payment methods adds synergy to the use of kiosks as they help to decrease the transaction time, thus reducing the overall wait time and improving the customer experience. Furthermore, governments across the world are focusing on reducing deforestation and environmental pollution. Several government organizations worldwide are promoting digital transactions to reduce the use of paper and save trees. Many telecom and banking organizations have adopted online platforms for monetary transactions. Furthermore, there is an increasing demand for digitization in payment processing to speed up the traction process and avoid transaction fraud. As a result, the use of digital wallets, contactless payments, and EMV card payments are rapidly gaining traction.
Key Interactive Kiosk Market Trend
Growing investment in smart cities is another factor supporting the interactive kiosk market growth in the forecast period. Interactive kiosks are rapidly being deployed in smart city projects as they can be used to fulfill different roles, including check-ins in hotels, parking access, ticketing, information sharing, pathfinding, and bill payments. The deployment of interactive kiosks helps to improve the efficiency and quality of the services offered, along with better information sharing. Therefore, the rise in investments in smart city initiatives will drive the adoption of these devices. Furthermore, the objective behind the investment in smart cities is to improve the economy and lifestyle of the citizens by implementing communication technologies and technological products. The integration of advanced technologies and products will improve information sharing and the quality of government services. The smart city infrastructure development will result in the installation of several smart solutions such as smart street lights, smart surveillance cameras, smart parking solutions, and interactive kiosks.
Key Interactive Kiosk Market Challenge
Growing demand for tablet kiosks will be a major challenge for the interactive kiosk market during the forecast period. Tablet kiosks are mainly adopted in restaurants. Customers can use tablet kiosks to place orders while seated and can make bill payments and provide feedback. Several restaurants and QSRs have shown interest in deploying tablet kiosks as they streamline the operational process and improve efficiency. For instance, in August 2019, Tabletop Media LLC (Tabletop Media), also known as Ziosk, partnered with Cerca Trova Restaurant Concepts LLC (Cerca Trova Restaurant Concepts) to provide tabletop tablets to an additional 45 restaurant locations. Through these tablets, customers can order as well as pay through digital wallets. Furthermore, hotels, restaurants, and retailers are keen on replacing interactive kiosks with tablet kiosks. The deployment of tablet kiosks in place of interactive kiosks offers numerous advantages, including cost and mobility. Furthermore, the majority of these tablet kiosks are Android-based, thus making it easier for any user to operate as many people are familiar with the Android interface. Moreover, the growing demand for these tablet kiosks has led market vendors to aggressively work toward the development of new products to gain a market edge.
This interactive kiosk market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2020-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global interactive kiosk market as a part of the global electronic equipment and instruments market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the interactive kiosk market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Interactive Kiosk Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Acante Solutions Ltd.
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- IER SAS
- Meridian Kiosks
- NCR Corp.
- Olea Kiosks Inc.
- Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS
- Source Technologies
This statistical study of the interactive kiosk market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The interactive kiosk market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Acante Solutions Ltd. - The company offers biometric identification kiosks which can uniquely identify an individual by evaluating one or more human body characteristics .
- Meridian Kiosks - The company offers interactive digital signage software that engages audience by promoting businesses, events and attractions.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The interactive kiosk market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Interactive Kiosk Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the interactive kiosk market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Interactive Kiosk Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for the interactive kiosk market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the European and South American regions.
Customers in the region are early adopters of new technologies and have a high preference for personalized services. Such factors will facilitate the interactive kiosk market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
Many end-user sectors, especially commercial end-users such as travel and tourism, financial services companies, the healthcare industry, and others, partially shut down their operations owing to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This disease, and the subsequent lockdowns in countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico in the region, led to the downfall of the economy and adversely impacted trade in North America. However, the resumption of industrial activities in early 2021, with social distancing norms in place and the use of a limited workforce, is expected to stabilize the growth of the regional market during the rest of the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Interactive Kiosk Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The interactive kiosk market share growth by the retail segment will be significant during the forecast period. The use of interactive kiosks offers customers better information sharing and improves the service speed, thus improving customer experience. It also offers a personalized experience and helps keep retail stores relevant at a time when e-commerce is expanding rapidly. Such advantages are mutual to both the retailers and the customers. Therefore, the market is estimated to register an increase in the deployment of interactive kiosks in the retail sector.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the interactive kiosk market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Interactive Kiosk Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.29%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 6.88 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 46%
Key consumer countries
US, China, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Acante Solutions Ltd., Diebold Nixdorf Inc., Embross, IER SAS, Meridian Kiosks, NCR Corp., Olea Kiosks Inc., REDYREF , Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS, and Source Technologies
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Interactive Kiosk Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive interactive kiosk market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the interactive kiosk market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interactive kiosk industry across North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of interactive kiosk market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Electronic equipment and instruments
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Retail - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Retail - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Retail - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Travel and tourism - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Travel and tourism - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Travel and tourism - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Financial services - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Financial services - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Financial services - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Healthcare - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 30: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 39: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 40: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 41: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 42: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 43: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 44: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 45: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive Scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 47: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 48: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Acante Solutions Ltd.
- Exhibit 49: Acante Solutions Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Acante Solutions Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Acante Solutions Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.4 Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Diebold Nixdorf Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Diebold Nixdorf Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: Diebold Nixdorf Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: Diebold Nixdorf Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 Embross
- Exhibit 56: Embross - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Embross - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Embross - Key offerings
- 10.6 IER SAS
- Exhibit 59: IER SAS - Overview
- Exhibit 60: IER SAS - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: IER SAS - Key offerings
- 10.7 Meridian Kiosks
- Exhibit 62: Meridian Kiosks - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Meridian Kiosks - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Meridian Kiosks - Key offerings
- 10.8 NCR Corp.
- Exhibit 65: NCR Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: NCR Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: NCR Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 68: NCR Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 69: NCR Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Olea Kiosks Inc.
- Exhibit 70: Olea Kiosks Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 71: Olea Kiosks Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 72: Olea Kiosks Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.10 RedyRef
- Exhibit 73: RedyRef - Overview
- Exhibit 74: RedyRef - Product and service
- Exhibit 75: RedyRef - Key offerings
- 10.11 Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS
- Exhibit 76: Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS - Overview
- Exhibit 77: Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS - Product and service
- Exhibit 78: Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS - Key offerings
- 10.12 Source Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 79: Source Technologies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 80: Source Technologies Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 81: Source Technologies Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 82: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 83: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 84: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 85: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 86: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing use of cashless payment
- Growing investment in smart cities
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts