Nutricosmetics Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Feb 2021
- Pages: 126
- SKU: IRTNTR40134
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The nutricosmetics market share is expected to increase by USD 611.07 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.83%. This nutricosmetics market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. The nutricosmetics market report also offers information on several market vendors, including ActivInside, Borba LLC, Functionalab, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Nestle SA, Pfizer Inc., POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc., New Avon Co., Unilever Group, and Vitabiotics Ltd. among others. Furthermore, this report extensively covers nutricosmetics market segmentations by product (dietary supplements and food and beverages), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
What will the Nutricosmetics Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Nutricosmetics Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Nutricosmetics Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The health benefits offered by nutricosmetics is notably driving the nutricosmetics market growth, although factors such as growing threat from counterfeit products may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the nutricosmetics market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Nutricosmetics Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the nutricosmetics market is the health benefits offered by nutricosmetics. Nutricosmetics are considered an ideal nutritional supplement to a balanced dietary plan and contribute to maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle. Moreover, nutricosmetics offer benefits such as preserving beauty, controlling photoaging, and providing sun protection. They also offer benefits such as softening of wrinkles and improving skin elasticity. Nutricosmetics easily fit into daily routine and beauty regimens, promising visible results with relatively low effort. Besides, nutricosmetics containing collagen peptides can help to reduce wrinkles under the eyes. Furthermore, photoaging occurs due to the exposure of the skin to UV light, and it contributes significantly to the visible signs of aging, such as brown spots and deep wrinkles. Moreover, nutricosmetics are used as ingredients in food supplements for treating arthritis and ensuring healthy joints. Therefore, the various health benefits offered by nutricosmetics will encourage more consumers to buy them and accelerate the growth momentum of the market in focus during the forecast period.
Key Nutricosmetics Market Trend
Growth in online retailing is another factor supporting the nutricosmetics market growth in the forecast period. The growth of the online retail sales channels and the adoption of the multichannel business model has fueled market growth globally. Moreover, online sales channels widen the visibility of nutricosmetics, which, together with the availability of a wide product portfolio, contribute to the growth of online retailing of nutricosmetics. The success of online retailing can be attributed to customer reach and inventory-management cost-cutting. Furthermore, certain vendors, such as Nestle and New Avon, sell their products both through physical stores and online portals. Though, the online segment occupies a lower percentage of the global nutricosmetics market, the segment is expected to witness faster growth in comparison with the offline segment in the forecast period. Owing to the increased Internet connectivity, growing adoption of mobile Internet devices, and rising consumer awareness regarding online retailing have contributed to the growth of online sales of personal products, consequently driving both demand and sales in the global nutricosmetics market. Online shopping for nutricosmetics is also convenient owing to faster doorstep delivery and secured 24/7 e-transactions, which reduce waiting time at the point-of-sale (POS) and lower the billing queues in physical retail stores. Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the growth in online retail sales is expected to lead to a rise in demand in the global nutricosmetics market during the forecast period.
Key Nutricosmetics Market Challenge
One of the challenges that adversely affect the sales of such variants of nutricosmetics is the increasing availability of counterfeit products. Established brands in the global nutricosmetics market have earned a reputation among consumers. Furthermore, products offered by such brands usually do not have quality issues. Moreover, counterfeit products are often produced to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product. In addition, the manufacturers of counterfeit nutricosmetics can easily deceive consumers by placing logos that resemble original brands and market counterfeits through promoters or agents in rural areas. Furthermore, small retailers can gain more profits by selling counterfeits instead of branded or original products. This may reduce the sales of branded nutricosmetics products during the forecast period. However, some dietary supplement manufacturers have warned consumers about the availability of counterfeit products. In February 2019, Nutramax Labs warned consumers about counterfeit products being sold through online sales channels. Counterfeit products do not provide the same benefits as nutricosmetics and tarnish the image of reputed brands. Such products may hamper the potential growth of the market in focus during the forecast period.
This nutricosmetics market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global nutricosmetics market as a part of the global personal products market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the nutricosmetics market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Nutricosmetics Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Borba LLC
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
- Nestle SA
- Pfizer Inc.
- POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc.
- New Avon Co.
- Unilever Group
- Vitabiotics Ltd.
This statistical study of the nutricosmetics market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The nutricosmetics market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as price, quality, technology, brand identity, and distribution to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Borba LLC - The company offers its Skin Balance Waters and Aqua Less Crystallines products from the drinkable skincare segment.
- Pfizer Inc. - The company provides a variety of health care solutions and skincare products.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The nutricosmetics market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Nutricosmetics Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the nutricosmetics market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global electronic equipment and instruments market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Nutricosmetics Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
61% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. Japan and China are the key markets for nutricosmetics market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Growing adoption of nutricosmetics will facilitate the nutricosmetics market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The spread of COVID-19 hampered the steady growth of the regional market in 2020. The nutricosmetics market in APAC was adversely impacted owing to the rapid increase in the number of positive COVID-19 cases. The pandemic affected the workforce, raw material supply, intermediate food products, and trade and logistics, leading to demand-supply volatility and uncertain consumer demand in the regional nutricosmetics market in 2020.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Nutricosmetics Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The nutricosmetics market share growth by the product segments. Dietary supplements segment will be significant during the forecast period. Nutricosmetics dietary supplements available as powders can be added to water, juices, and smoothies. They are also available in convenient packs for easy storage and carrying. Nutricosmetics dietary supplements contain proteins, minerals, and vitamins, which promote beauty and skincare. They contain nutrients that protect the hair, skin, and nails from aging and the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. Furthermore, numerous factors, such as growing health issues, changing lifestyles, and dietary habits, have been driving the dietary supplements? demand.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the nutricosmetics market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Nutricosmetics Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 2.83%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 611.07 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, MEA, APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 61%
Key consumer countries
Japan, China, US, UK, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
ActivInside, Borba LLC, Functionalab, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Nestle SA, Pfizer Inc., POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc., New Avon Co., Unilever Group, and Vitabiotics Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Nutricosmetics Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive nutricosmetics market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the nutricosmetics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the nutricosmetics industry across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of nutricosmetics market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis – Personal products market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08:Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Dietary supplements - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Dietary supplements - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Dietary supplements - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Food and beverages - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 22: Distribution channel - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 23: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 6.3 Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 24: Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 25: Offline - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 28: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
7 Customer Landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 30: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 31: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 33: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 35: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 37: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 42: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 43: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 44: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 45: Vendor landscape
- 10.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 47: Industry risks
- 10.3 Competitive landscape
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 48: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 49: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 ActivInside
- Exhibit 50: ActivInside - Overview
- Exhibit 51: ActivInside - Product and service
- Exhibit 52: ActivInside - Key offerings
- 11.4 Borba LLC
- Exhibit 53: Borba LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 54: Borba LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 55: Borba LLC - Key offerings
- 11.5 Functionalab
- Exhibit 56: Functionalab - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Functionalab - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Functionalab - Key offerings
- 11.6 Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
- Exhibit 59: Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 60: Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 61: Herbalife International of America Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 62: Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 63: Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. - Segment focus
- 11.7 Nestle SA
- Exhibit 64: Nestle SA - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Nestle SA - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Nestle SA – Key news
- Exhibit 67: Nestle SA - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Nestle SA - Segment focus
- 11.8 Pfizer Inc.
- Exhibit 69: Pfizer Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Pfizer Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Pfizer Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 72: Pfizer Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Pfizer Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.9 POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc.
- Exhibit 74: POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 75: POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 76: POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 77: POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 78: POLA ORBIS HOLDINGS Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.10 New Avon Co.
- Exhibit 79: New Avon Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 80: New Avon Co. - Product and service
- Exhibit 81: New Avon Co. - Key offerings
- 11.11 Unilever Group
- Exhibit 82: Unilever Group - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Unilever Group - Business segments
- Exhibit 84: Unilever Group – Key news
- Exhibit 85: Unilever Group - Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Unilever Group - Segment focus
- 11.12 Vitabiotics Ltd.
- Exhibit 87: Vitabiotics Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 88: Vitabiotics Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 89: Vitabiotics Ltd. - Key offerings
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 90: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 91: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 92: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 93: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 94: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Health benefits offered by nutricosmetics
- Growth in online retailing
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts