Programming Language Training Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: May 2021
- Pages: 132
- SKU: IRTNTR70596
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The market share is expected to increase by USD 4.49 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 15.33%.
This market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentations by product (online, classroom, and boot camp), end user (corporate and academic), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, MEA, North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). The market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Aptech Ltd., Coursera Inc., DataCamp Inc. , edX Inc., Global Knowledge Training LLC, Learning Tree International Inc., NetCom Learning, NIIT Ltd., Udacity Inc., and Udemy Inc. among others.
What will the Programming Language Training Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Programming Language Training Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The increased adoption of bootcamps by developing economies is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as increasing costs may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Programming Language Training Market Driver
Increased emphasis on blended learning is one of the major factors driving the global programming language training market share growth. Blended learning has many benefits both in academic and corporate training. It helps companies and colleges cut their training costs. Additionally, blended learning provides the learners with real-time access and allows them the benefits of live learning. It gives more control to learners and allows them to learn at their own pace. Among all the training streams, online learning methods are extensively used for IT/system training. As a result, many vendors have significant scope to develop various learning technology solutions that can be effectively implemented in the blended learning framework. The blended learning model involves learning from the traditional activities in the classroom along with web-enabled courses. Increasing emphasis on online training is one of the factors driving the growth of this model. Corporates are adopting the blended learning model to train their employees. The blended learning model is expected to grow during the forecast period due to its increased adoption in the academic as well as non-academic sectors, thus aiding the global programming language training market share growth.
Key Programming Language Training Market Trend
The increasing integration of e-learning is another factor supporting the global programming language training market. In its early stages, e-learning relied heavily on desktop computers and networks. However, currently, it has evolved into systems that encompass a variety of channels such as wireless communications and technologies such as smartphones, AR, virtual reality (VR), and wearables. E-learning provides organizations with the convenience of flexible timings for training schedules, which can be accessed anytime and anywhere, with just an Internet connection. With this, employees can incorporate training into their work schedule as opposed to participating in programs that clash with work projects that require both time and travel. In addition, online learning can be updated as and when information or technology changes, unlike printed books and manuals. One of the key benefits of online training is the cost-saving associated with delivering training modules. Essentially, e-learning is expected to have a greater prospect in the global programming language training market during the forecast period.
Key Programming Language Training Market Challenge
The rise in costs will be a major challenge for global programming language training market during the forecast period. The creation of training content can be a very tedious job, and the costs involved in it are quite high. The increased learning delivery cost is one of the major challenges faced by programming language training vendors. Many training companies feel that in-house training is the most effective way of teaching any programming language. However, classroom training involves high costs due to the expenses incurred on hiring venues, resources, and other equipment. Also, the increased competition among the vendors forces the existing companies to come up with more efficient delivery methods, which include new content to be developed. This content creation will further add to the expense of the company. Another factor that adds to this cost is the frequency of changing the programs. With new programming languages coming into existence, training companies should adopt these new programming languages in their business models to stay in the market. Therefore, due to such reasons, the growth of the market during the forecast period will continue to be hindered.
This market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global programming language training market as part of the global education services market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Programming Language Training Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Aptech Ltd.
- Coursera Inc.
- DataCamp Inc.
- edX Inc.
- Global Knowledge Training LLC
- Learning Tree International Inc.
- NetCom Learning
- NIIT Ltd.
- Udacity Inc.
- Udemy Inc.
This statistical study of the market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Programming Language Training Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the global education services market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Programming Language Training Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
48% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in all other regions.
Rapidly growing numbers of software developers will facilitate the market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 adversely affected the business activities and economy of the region in 2020. The surge in the number of COVID-19 cases in various countries in the region influenced governments to introduce emergency legislation, which led to the shutdown of schools, colleges, offices, and other business units. The closing of schools, colleges, and corporate offices led to an increase in the adoption of the e-learning process, including online programming language training. This fueled the growth of the overall e-learning market, which includes the global programming language training market, in 2020. The demand for coding bootcamps has further increased because getting certified in coding helps job seekers improve their skills and increase the chances of finding a suitable job. Owing to these factors, the market in the region is expected to grow during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Programming Language Training Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The market share growth by the online segment will be significant during the forecast period. The variety of courses, lower total costs, flexibility, and a more comfortable learning environment are a few factors that drive market share growth.
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 15.33%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 4.49 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, MEA, North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 48%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Canada, India, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Aptech Ltd., Coursera Inc., DataCamp Inc. , edX Inc., Global Knowledge Training LLC, Learning Tree International Inc., NetCom Learning, NIIT Ltd., Udacity Inc., and Udemy Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industry across North America, APAC, Europe, South America, MEA, North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Education services
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Classroom - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Classroom - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Classroom - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Boot camp - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Boot camp - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Boot camp - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1 Market segments
- 6.2 Comparison by End-user
- 6.3 Corporate - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Corporate - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Corporate - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Academic - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Academic - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Academic - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by End user
- Exhibit 30: Market opportunity by End user
7 Customer landscape
- 7.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 31: Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 32: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 33: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 35: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 37: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 43: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 44: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 45: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 46: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 47: Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 48: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 49: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 50: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 51: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Aptech Ltd.
- Exhibit 52: Aptech Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Aptech Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Aptech Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.4 Coursera Inc.
- Exhibit 55: Coursera Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Coursera Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Coursera Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.5 DataCamp Inc.
- Exhibit 58: DataCamp Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: DataCamp Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 60: DataCamp Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.6 edX Inc.
- Exhibit 61: edX Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 62: edX Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 63: edX Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.7 Global Knowledge Training LLC
- Exhibit 64: Global Knowledge Training LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Global Knowledge Training LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 66: Global Knowledge Training LLC - Key offerings
- 11.8 Learning Tree International Inc.
- Exhibit 67: Learning Tree International Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Learning Tree International Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 69: Learning Tree International Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.9 NetCom Learning
- Exhibit 70: NetCom Learning - Overview
- Exhibit 71: NetCom Learning - Product and service
- Exhibit 72: NetCom Learning - Key offerings
- 11.10 NIIT Ltd.
- Exhibit 73: NIIT Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 74: NIIT Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 75: NIIT Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: NIIT Ltd. - Segment focus
- 11.11 Udacity Inc.
- Exhibit 77: Udacity Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Udacity Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: Udacity Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.12 Udemy Inc.
- Exhibit 80: Udemy Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 81: Udemy Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 82: Udemy Inc. - Key offerings
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 83: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 84: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 85: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 86: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 87: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- increased adoption of bootcamps by developing economies
- Increased integration of e-learning
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts