Reflective Sportswear Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Oct 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43486
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The reflective sportswear market share is expected to increase by USD 709.46 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.05%. This reflective sportswear market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. The reflective sportswear market report also offers information on several market vendors, including adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., Hanesbrands Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, PVH Corp., Shimano Inc., Under Armour Inc., and Vista Outdoor Inc. among others. Furthermore, this report extensively covers reflective sportswear market segmentation by product (apparels, footwear, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA, North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
What will the Reflective Sportswear Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Reflective Sportswear Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Reflective Sportswear Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The improved marketing strategies by key competitors is notably driving the reflective sportswear market growth, although factors such as greater availability of counterfeit products may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the reflective sportswear industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Reflective Sportswear Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the reflective sportswear market growth is the improved marketing strategies by key competitors. Launching advertising campaigns by famous players is one of the most result-oriented and popular marketing strategies, which is applied by almost all key reflective sportswear manufacturers. In general, the most common buying behavior of customers is the selection of products promoted by their favorite athletes. Thus, key competitors use celebrity endorsement as one of their primary marketing tools, which often launch new product lines of international competitors, thus increasing their sales revenues. Some of the most common promotional strategies include offering discounts, seasonal offers, and lucky draws. The increased penetration of the internet in almost all countries has enabled competitors to increase their reach and customer base effectively. The online space has become one of the major retail channels in recent times, mainly attributed to the increasing dependence of today's population on the Internet. Such marketing initiatives and celebrity endorsements are expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key Reflective Sportswear Market Trend
Rising number of female riders is the major trend influencing the reflective sportswear market growth. The growth in the number of women motorcycle riders is one of the biggest shifts taking place in the motorcycle industry. Female biker clubs are becoming more popular because they are supporting each other through these clubs and making riding more accessible. For instance, the women biker clubs in the US are Motor Maids, Hurricane Biker Girls, Leather and Lace, and others. The Women's International Motorcycle Association (WIMA) was started in 1950 by Louise Scherbyn. At present, it has 20 WIMA divisions with approximately 1,300 WIMA members worldwide. Most women are attracted to Harley-Davidson in this association. Additionally, the key manufacturers are coming up with bikes, specifically for women. Therefore, owing to an increase in the number of female riders, there will be an increase in the sales of protective sports gear, including reflective sportswear.
Key Reflective Sportswear Market Challenge
Greater availability of counterfeit products is one of the key challenges hindering the reflective sportswear market growth. The easy availability of a number of counterfeit products will likely hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period. The presence of a number of counterfeit products will also lead to market fragmentation, which eventually might result in a lack of price standardization, an uneven competitive scenario, and market share erosion. Counterfeit products are priced at a much lower rate compared with branded products to gain a competitive advantage over international brands, but they lack quality and durability. However, these products are preferred by low-income consumers as they are affordable. This might prevent key competitors from achieving optimal market penetration and will likely result in inventory backlogs in their supply chains. Counterfeit products are also anticipated to result in the dilution of the original brands as consumers perceive them as the original products. These issues will significantly restrict the growth of the market during the forecast period, especially in developing countries, such as China, India, and Thailand, because of the easy availability of counterfeit products in these markets.
This reflective sportswear market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global reflective sportswear market as a part of the global leisure products market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Reflective Sportswear Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- adidas AG
- ASICS Corp.
- Columbia Sportswear Co.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- PUMA SE
- PVH Corp.
- Shimano Inc.
- Under Armour Inc.
- Vista Outdoor Inc.
This statistical study of the reflective sportswear market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The reflective sportswear market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- adidas AG - The company offers reflective sportwears through its brand Run Reflective Jackets.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The reflective sportswear market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Reflective Sportswear Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the reflective sportswear market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by vendors to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Reflective Sportswear Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
33% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US is the key market for reflective sportswear in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe, South America, and MEA regions.
The launch of innovative products, the rising use of online platforms to purchase reflective apparel, and increasing participation in outdoor activities will facilitate the reflective sportswear market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The market in North America was adversely affected in 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The severity of the outbreak compelled the governments of various countries across North America to impose nationwide lockdowns. Lockdown measures negatively impacted vendors such as Under Armour Inc. (Armour) in the region in 2020. One of the most considerable impacts was the closure of the vast majority of company-owned retail and wholesale locations from mid-March to early June 2020. The pandemic also disrupted the market by lowering the purchases of sports products, such as reflective sportswear and accessories. However, in Q4 2020 and Q1 2021, the closure of retail distribution channels (owned, partner, and wholesale) again increased as the region grappled with multiple waves of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, the regional market is expected to recover with the expanding vaccination coverage, the ease of lockdown measures, and the declining number of COVID-19 cases, which will have a positive impact on distribution channels, customer demand, and supply chains during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Reflective Sportswear Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The reflective sportswear market share growth by the apparels will be significant during the forecast period. The market is witnessing increased demand for reflective sports apparel from both developed and developing economies. Emerging economies, such as Brazil, China, and India, are key hotspots for market competitors in the global reflective sports apparels market. The demand for reflective sports apparel in these economies is driving market revenue.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the reflective sportswear market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Reflective Sportswear Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.05%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 709.46 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA, North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, Germany, China, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., Hanesbrands Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, PVH Corp., Shimano Inc., Under Armour Inc., and Vista Outdoor Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Reflective Sportswear Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive reflective sportswear market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the reflective sportswear market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the reflective sportswear industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA, North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of reflective sportswear market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Leisure Products Market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Apparels - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Apparels - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Apparels - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Footwear - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Footwear - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Footwear - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 24: Distribution channel - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 25: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 6.3 Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Offline - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Online - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 30: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
7 Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 32: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 33: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 35: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 37: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 43: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 44: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 45: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 46: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 47: Vendor landscape
- 10.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 48: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 49: Industry risks
- 10.3 Competitive Landscape
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 50: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 51: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 adidas AG
- Exhibit 52: adidas AG - Overview
- Exhibit 53: adidas AG - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: adidas AG - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: adidas AG - Segment focus
- 11.4 ASICS Corp.
- Exhibit 56: ASICS Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: ASICS Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 58: ASICS Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 59: ASICS Corp. - Segment focus
- 11.5 Columbia Sportswear Co.
- Exhibit 60: Columbia Sportswear Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 61: Columbia Sportswear Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 62: Columbia Sportswear Co. – Key news
- Exhibit 63: Columbia Sportswear Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 64: Columbia Sportswear Co. - Segment focus
- 11.6 Hanesbrands Inc.
- Exhibit 65: Hanesbrands Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: Hanesbrands Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: Hanesbrands Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Hanesbrands Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.7 Nike Inc.
- Exhibit 69: Nike Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Nike Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Nike Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 72: Nike Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.8 PUMA SE
- Exhibit 73: PUMA SE - Overview
- Exhibit 74: PUMA SE - Business segments
- Exhibit 75: PUMA SE - Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: PUMA SE - Segment focus
- 11.9 PVH Corp.
- Exhibit 77: PVH Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: PVH Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: PVH Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: PVH Corp. - Segment focus
- 11.10 Shimano Inc.
- Exhibit 81: Shimano Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Shimano Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 83: Shimano Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 84: Shimano Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.11 Under Armour Inc.
- Exhibit 85: Under Armour Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 86: Under Armour Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 87: Under Armour Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 88: Under Armour Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.12 Vista Outdoor Inc.
- Exhibit 89: Vista Outdoor Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 90: Vista Outdoor Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 91: Vista Outdoor Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 92: Vista Outdoor Inc. - Segment focus
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 93: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 94: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 95: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 96: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 97: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Improved marketing strategies by key competitors
- Better use of raw materials and technology in manufacturing reflective sportswear
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts