Wi-Fi 6 Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 118
- SKU: IRTNTR70497
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The predicted growth for the Wi-Fi 6 market share from 2021 to 2026 is USD 9.53 billion at a CAGR of 7.64%.
This Wi-Fi 6 market forecast report extensively covers segmentation by:
- End-user - Enterprise and consumer
- Geography - North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
The market report offers information on several market vendors, including Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, and Qualcomm Inc. among others. Furthermore, our analysts have provided valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches for the coming years.
What will the Wi-Fi 6 Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Wi-Fi 6 Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The adoption of digital transformation initiatives is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as rising security threats may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the Wi-Fi 6 industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Market Driver
The adoption of digital transformation initiatives across enterprises is one of the key factors driving the growth of the global WIFI 6 market. The use of WiFi 6 across enterprises helps businesses reduce the cost of installation of connections, which includes physically laying out wired connections. In addition to cost savings, WiFi 6 provides businesses with the flexibility to mobilize or change their location if required. A high degree of flexibility and mobility is also provided to workers who need to stay connected with the mainframe server using portable devices. This allows business owners to keep track of multiple facets of businesses and the personnel handling them without being restricted to one location. The flexibility offered as a result of mobilizing the workforce and business operations helps small businesses compete with larger ones without compromising on the efficiency or productivity of workers. For businesses that have clients or customers in distant locations, business communication plays a vital role in shaping growth. The expediency offered by WiFi 6 helps in interpersonal communication, information sharing, and data exchange across long distances. Thus, the global market for WiFi 6 will grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Market Trend
The growing demand for smartwatches is one of the key WIFI 6 market trends fueling the market growth. An integrated smartwatch needs to connect with other computing devices, such as smartphones, for accessing smart features. Integrated smartwatches use Bluetooth or WiFi 6 to pair with smartphones. Using Bluetooth and WiFi, users can access the Internet, receive and send messages, receive social media notifications and weather updates, and listen to music. The demand for integrated smartwatches is likely to grow owing to the increasing penetration of low-cost smartwatches in emerging countries and the entry of several traditional watch manufacturers in the global smartwatches market. Several manufacturers, such as Huami, Lenovo Group Ltd. (Lenovo), and Zeblaze, are offering advanced features in smartwatches at affordable prices. The availability of low-cost smartwatches has increased the sales of smartwatches among millennials in many emerging countries, such as India, Brazil, and China. The new smartwatch incorporates WiFi 6 and Bluetooth connectivity to perform the calling function and shares data with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Thus, the growing demand for smartwatches will drive the global WiFi 6 market during the forecast period.
Key Market Challenges
The rising security threats is a major challenge for the global WIFI 6 market growth. WiFi 6-enabled devices face security threats and are easy targets for hackers as they have limited security features compared with WiFi routers used by organizations. High-security implementation in WiFi 6-enabled devices increases their cost, which limits their adoption among cost-sensitive customers. Data theft is also common in the virtual world. As WiFi 6-enabled devices involve monetary transactions in real time, loss of critical data can lead to a financial loss for consumers. The use of account details for transactions is a concern among consumers because they are unaware of the security of the platform for data entry. Moreover, vendors are highly dependent on local area network (LAN) networks, which makes the systems prone to security-related issues. Any security breach caused by malicious intent or human error or a firewall breach may lead to the disclosure of information. Such privacy and security concerns will hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
This market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Who are the Major Wi-Fi 6 Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Qualcomm Inc.
This statistical study of the market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as focusing on technological advancement to compete in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Which are the Key Regions for Wi-Fi 6 Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
40% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for Wi-Fi 6 in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
The growth and expansion of telecommunication networks will facilitate the market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Wi-Fi 6 Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The market share growth by the enterprise segment will be significant during the forecast period. Enterprise mobility has gained momentum in the corporate sector to enable employees to use their own smartphones, tablets, and portable computers at work. Bring your own device (BYOD) requires specific IT service delivery frameworks to guarantee secure and productive work environments. Hence, the growing adoption of the BYOD concept in enterprises will drive the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Wi-Fi 6 Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 28%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 9.53 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 40%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Canada, Japan, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, and Qualcomm Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Wi-Fi 6 Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the Wi-Fi 6 industry across North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Communications Equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Enterprise - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Enterprise - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Enterprise - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Consumer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Consumer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Consumer - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Broadcom Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Broadcom Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Broadcom Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Broadcom Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 46: Broadcom Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 47: Cisco Systems Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 48: Cisco Systems Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 49: Cisco Systems Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 50: Cisco Systems Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 51: Cisco Systems Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 Dell Technologies Inc.
- 10.6 Extreme Networks Inc.
- Exhibit 56: Extreme Networks Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Extreme Networks Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 58: Extreme Networks Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.7 Fortinet Inc.
- Exhibit 59: Fortinet Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 60: Fortinet Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 61: Fortinet Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.8 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Exhibit 62: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP - Business segments
- Exhibit 64: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP – Key news
- Exhibit 65: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP - Key offerings
- Exhibit 66: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP - Segment focus
- 10.9 Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 67: Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 69: Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd. - Segment focus
- 10.10 Intel Corp.
- Exhibit 71: Intel Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Intel Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 73: Intel Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 74: Intel Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.11 NXP Semiconductors NV
- Exhibit 75: NXP Semiconductors NV - Overview
- Exhibit 76: NXP Semiconductors NV - Business segments
- Exhibit 77: NXP Semiconductors NV – Key news
- Exhibit 78: NXP Semiconductors NV - Key offerings
- 10.12 Qualcomm Inc.
- Exhibit 79: Qualcomm Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 80: Qualcomm Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 81: Qualcomm Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 82: Qualcomm Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 83: Qualcomm Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 84: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 85: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 86: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 87: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 88: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- adoption of d igital transformation initiatives across enterprises
- growing demand for smartwatches
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts