Wound Irrigation Solution Market in US Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Jun 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43647
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The wound irrigation solution market share is expected to increase by USD 74.9 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.27%.
This wound irrigation solution market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers wound irrigation solution market segmentations by product (wetting agents and antiseptics), end user (hospitals, ASCs, clinics, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, South America, North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). The wound irrigation solution market report also offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., AMERX Health Care Corp., Anacapa Technologies Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., DermaRite Industries LLC, NuVision Pharmaceuticals, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, and SteadMed Medical LLC among others.
What will the Wound Irrigation Solution Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Wound Irrigation Solution Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Wound Irrigation Solution Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increase in incidence of injuries is notably driving the wound irrigation solution market growth, although factors such as lack of appropriate reimbursement policies may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the wound irrigation solution industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Wound Irrigation Solution Market Driver
One of the key factors driving growth in the wound irrigation solution market in US is the increase in incidence of injuries. Over the last decade, the incidence of accidents and injuries during sports, commuting, and adventure has increased drastically. Most of these accidents cause injuries, some leading to death. Many of these injuries, which leave people critically wounded, need to get medical attention. The growing number of accidents is expected to drive the demand for wound irrigation solutions. Road accidents and violence are major causes of trauma, and traumatic injuries and burns are major causes of acute wounds, which require medical attention and advanced therapies for treatment. These acute wounds, if not treated properly, can develop into chronic wounds and can become a life-threatening issue. Hence, wounds must be cleaned properly by removing debris that can hamper or delay the healing process. Wound irrigation, thus, plays a key role in facilitating the progression of a wound from the inflammatory phase to the proliferative phase.
Key Wound Irrigation Solution Market Trend
The increasing funding and research for introduction of novel treatments for advanced wounds is a major factor driving the wound irrigation market share growth in US. With an increase in R&D activities, the efficiency of healthcare services has increased significantly, and the treatments provided for chronic diseases and wounds are becoming more precise with the use of advanced equipment. One such product is wound irrigation solutions that are being widely used in surgeries and treating burn cases. Wound irrigation solutions help in treating wounds by removing debris and supplying a steady stream of medication on the open surface of the wound. Thus, there is a growing need for the treatment of complex wounds, which will increase the demand for wound irrigation solutions. Growing research in the field of wound care is expected to offer opportunities to manufacturers of wound irrigation solutions in the US. Novel technologies and research have proved that human placental membranes can support tissue repair and regeneration. Such innovations will encourage manufacturers of advanced wound care products to invest in and widen their existing portfolios, thereby driving the growth of the market.
Key Wound Irrigation Solution Market Challenge
The lack of appropriate reimbursement policies will be a major challenge for the wound irrigation solution market in US during the forecast period. Wound management, including the application of wound dressing, is a task that is frequently performed in general practice. The time taken for wound care management contributes a considerable amount to the cost of wound care compared with the cost of the consumables used. The shortage of adequate reimbursement for wound management products in wound care centers and trauma centers is higher than that in hospital systems and clinics. This results in high out-of-pocket costs for patients with chronic wounds. This factor may hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Owing to the lack of proper reimbursements for wound care services, the practitioners often end up losing money instead of generating revenue from the treatment of chronic wounds.
This wound irrigation solution market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the wound irrigation solution market in US as a part of the global healthcare supplies market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the wound irrigation solution market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Wound Irrigation Solution Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- 3M Co.
- AMERX Health Care Corp.
- Anacapa Technologies Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- DermaRite Industries LLC
- NuVision Pharmaceuticals
- Schülke & Mayr GmbH
- SteadMed Medical LLC
This statistical study of the wound irrigation solution market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The wound irrigation solution market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as acquiring smaller regional vendors or merging their operations to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- 3M Co.- The company offers 3M Wound Cleanser, which can be used in cardiovascular, critical care, dialysis center, and other fields.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The wound irrigation solution market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Wound Irrigation Solution Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the wound irrigation solution market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global healthcare supplies market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Wound Irrigation Solution Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The wound irrigation solution market share growth by the wetting agents segment will be significant during the forecast period. The prominent position of wetting agents in the wound irrigation solution market in the US can be attributed to the efficacy of wetting agents in removing debris and barriers in wound dressings, thereby leading to fast recovery. In addition to wound cleansing, wetting agents perform the vital function of promoting wound hydration and making wound examination easier.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the wound irrigation solution market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Wound Irrigation Solution Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.27%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 74.9 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, South America, North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 35%
Key consumer countries
UK, Afghanistan, Andorra, Bahrain, Barbados, and Austria
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
3M Co., AMERX Health Care Corp., Anacapa Technologies Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., DermaRite Industries LLC, NuVision Pharmaceuticals, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, and SteadMed Medical LLC
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Wound Irrigation Solution Market In Country Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive wound irrigation solution market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the wound irrigation solution market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wound irrigation solution industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, South America, North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wound irrigation solution market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis : Healthcare Supplies
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: US - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: US market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Wetting agents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Wetting agents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Wetting agents - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Antiseptics - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Antiseptics - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Antiseptics - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1 Market segments
- 6.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 23: Comparison by End-user
- 6.3 Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 24: Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 25: Hospitals - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 ASCs - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: ASCs - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: ASCs - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Clinics - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Clinics - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Clinics - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.6 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.7 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 32: Market opportunity by End-user
7 Customer landscape
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 34: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 35: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 36: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 37: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 38: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 39: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 40: 3M Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 41: 3M Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 42: 3M Co. - Key news
- Exhibit 43: 3M Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 44: 3M Co. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 45: AMERX Health Care Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 46: AMERX Health Care Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 47: AMERX Health Care Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 48: Anacapa Technologies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Anacapa Technologies Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Anacapa Technologies Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 51: B. Braun Melsungen AG - Overview
- Exhibit 52: B. Braun Melsungen AG - Business segments
- Exhibit 53: B. Braun Melsungen AG -Key news
- Exhibit 54: B. Braun Melsungen AG - Key offerings
- Exhibit 55: B. Braun Melsungen AG - Segment focus
- Exhibit 56: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 58: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 59: Becton, Dickinson and Co. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 60: Cardinal Health Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 61: Cardinal Health Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 62: Cardinal Health Inc.-Key news
- Exhibit 63: Cardinal Health Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 64: Cardinal Health Inc. - Segment focus
- Exhibit 65: DermaRite Industries LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 66: DermaRite Industries LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 67: DermaRite Industries LLC - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: NuVision Pharmaceuticals - Overview
- Exhibit 69: NuVision Pharmaceuticals - Product and service
- Exhibit 70: NuVision Pharmaceuticals - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Schülke & Mayr GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Schülke & Mayr GmbH - Product and service
- 10.3 3M
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increase in incidence of injuries
- Increasing funding and research for introduction of novel treatments for advanced wounds
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts