Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jun 2021
- Pages: 119
- SKU: IRTNTR45183
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The anesthesia laryngeal masks market share is expected to increase by USD 56.93 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.50%.
This anesthesia laryngeal masks market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers anesthesia laryngeal masks market segmentation by product (single-use laryngeal masks and reusable laryngeal masks) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). The anesthesia laryngeal masks market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Ambu AS, Besmed Health Business Corp., Cardinal Health Inc., Flexicare (Group) Ltd., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic Plc, Smiths Group Plc, Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk, Teleflex Inc., and Vyaire Medical Inc. among others.
What will the Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
"As per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 60% of adults in the US are diagnosed with chronic disease, and 40% of adults in the US are diagnosed with more than one chronic disease, have a chronic disease."
Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increasing number of surgeries and emergency cases is notably driving the anesthesia laryngeal masks market growth, although factors such as the limitations and disadvantages of laryngeal masks may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the anesthesia laryngeal masks industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Driver
The increasing incidence and prevalence of various chronic and lifestyle diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bone diseases, thrombosis, liver diseases, and renal diseases, is increasing the number of emergency hospital visits for various diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. General anesthesia is used while performing heart, joints, lungs, brain, and major arteries surgeries. It is an essential procedure to be followed by medical practitioners to ease surgical procedures. The increasing number of surgeries increases the demand for laryngeal masks during anesthesia delivery to patients during surgery. Therefore, a growing number of surgeries and emergency cases requiring delivery of anesthesia is expected to increase the demand for anesthesia laryngeal masks products.
Key Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Trend
Vendors are focusing on innovating anesthesia laryngeal masks with lightweight interfaces, several styles, colors and sizes, increased comfort and efficiency, and advanced design. In addition, vendors are significantly investing in the R&D of technologically advanced anesthesia laryngeal masks. The availability of varied sizes of laryngeal masks helps pediatric and adult patients to obtain anesthesia adequately. Therefore, growing concerns among the vendors to improve the product design and its features by incorporating new technologies and innovations are expected to drive the global anesthesia laryngeal masks market in the future.
Key Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Challenge
Anesthesia laryngeal masks have a few limitations and disadvantages that may restrict the growth of the market to a certain extent. The use of laryngeal masks is not recommended for emergency surgeries where the patient has not fasted, lengthy surgeries, airway surgery, and laparoscopic surgery, where ventilation must be controlled. Laryngeal masks are also not recommended for obese individuals, individuals with a history of severe reflux, individuals with airway masses or obstructions, and individuals with abnormal anatomy of the head, airway, and neck. Potential complications associated with laryngeal masks include improper fitting or sealing that leads to inadequate delivery of oxygen. Therefore, potential complications and limitations of anesthesia laryngeal masks can affect their acceptance among end-users and decrease their sales.
This anesthesia laryngeal masks market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
The growth in the global healthcare equipment market will be driven by factors such as increasing life expectancy, expanding access to improved healthcare in emerging economies, an increase in cases of chronic conditions, and the development of innovative digital technologies. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the anesthesia laryngeal masks market during the forecast period.
The global healthcare equipment market was valued at $395.63 billion in 2020.Technavio categorizes the global anesthesia laryngeal masks market as a part of the global healthcare equipment market. The parent, global healthcare equipment market covers products and companies engaged in research and development (R&D) of variety of product categories, including capital equipment, instruments, implants, accessories, and consumables that are used for the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of various diseases. Technavio calculates the global healthcare equipment market size based on combined revenue generated by manufacturers of various diagnostic equipment and devices used across the therapy areas.
Who are the Major Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Ambu AS
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Flexicare (Group) Ltd.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Smiths Group Plc
- Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk
- Teleflex Inc.
- Vyaire Medical Inc.
This statistical study of the anesthesia laryngeal masks market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The anesthesia laryngeal masks market is fragmented and the vendors are establishing a strong customer base by distributing their products across the world through strong distribution channels to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Ambu AS - This company offers anesthesia laryngeal masks namely AuraGain, Aura I, AuraOnce, AuraFlex, AuraStraight, and Aura40.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The anesthesia laryngeal masks market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the anesthesia laryngeal masks market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chains is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the healthcare equipment market includes the following core components:
- Research and development
- Marketing and sales
- Post-sales and services
- Industry innovations
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
40% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is a key market for anesthesia laryngeal masks in North America. However, the market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in Asia.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising incidence of COVID-19, increasing adoption of advanced technologies, improved healthcare infrastructure, rising geriatric population, and the presence of prominent vendors will facilitate the anesthesia laryngeal masks market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The rising incidence of COVID-19 in North America is fostering the growth of the anesthesia laryngeal masks market in the region. The current pandemic has boosted the market growth rate since 2020. However, with the containment of the disease, the market is expected to register a normal growth rate during the latter half of the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The anesthesia laryngeal masks market share growth by the single-use laryngeal masks segment will be significant during the forecast period. Single-use laryngeal masks are preferred over reusable laryngeal masks by patients and healthcare professionals to avoid the high risk of infection and cross-contamination. Moreover, the single-use laryngeal masks eliminate the cost of sterilization for end-users like hospitals and clinics. The availability of many vendors in the market manufacturing disposable anesthesia laryngeal, improvements in the product design, and advantages offered by the single-use laryngeal masks over reusable laryngeal masks are expected to drive the segment.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the anesthesia laryngeal masks market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.50%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 56.93 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 40%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, UK, Japan, and China
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Ambu AS, Besmed Health Business Corp., Cardinal Health Inc., Flexicare (Group) Ltd., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic Plc, Smiths Group Plc, Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk, Teleflex Inc., and Vyaire Medical Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive anesthesia laryngeal masks market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the anesthesia laryngeal masks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the anesthesia laryngeal masks industry across North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of anesthesia laryngeal masks market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03:Value chain: Healthcare equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Single-use laryngeal masks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Single-use laryngeal masks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Single-use laryngeal masks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Reusable laryngeal masks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Reusable laryngeal masks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Reusable laryngeal masks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Reported cases of COVID-19 in the European region
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: Reported cases of COVID-19 in Asian countries
- Exhibit 32: Asia - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Reported cases of COVID-19 in ROW countries
- Exhibit 35: ROW - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 36: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 37: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 38: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 39: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 42: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 43: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Ambu AS
- Exhibit 44: Ambu AS - Overview
- Exhibit 45: Ambu AS - Business segments
- Exhibit 46: Ambu AS - Key news
- Exhibit 47: Ambu AS - Key offerings
- Exhibit 48: Ambu AS - Segment focus
- 10.4 Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Exhibit 49: Besmed Health Business Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Besmed Health Business Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 51: Besmed Health Business Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Cardinal Health Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Cardinal Health Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Cardinal Health Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: Cardinal Health Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 55: Cardinal Health Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 56: Cardinal Health Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.6 Flexicare (Group) Ltd.
- 10.7 Medline Industries Inc.
- Exhibit 60: Medline Industries Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 61: Medline Industries Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 62: Medline Industries Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 63: Medline Industries Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.8 Medtronic Plc
- Exhibit 64: Medtronic Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Medtronic Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Medtronic Plc - Key news
- Exhibit 67: Medtronic Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Medtronic Plc - Segment focus
- 10.9 Smiths Group Plc
- Exhibit 69: Smiths Group Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Smiths Group Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Smiths Group Plc - Key news
- Exhibit 72: Smiths Group Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Smiths Group Plc - Segment focus
- 10.10 Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk
- Exhibit 74: Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk - Overview
- Exhibit 75: Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: Sumi spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia spk - Key offerings
- 10.11 Teleflex Inc.
- Exhibit 77: Teleflex Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: Teleflex Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 79: Teleflex Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 80: Teleflex Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: Teleflex Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.12 Vyaire Medical Inc.
- Exhibit 82: Vyaire Medical Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Vyaire Medical Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 84: Vyaire Medical Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 85: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 86: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 87: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 88: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 89: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing number of surgeries and emergency cases
- Focus on improvements in materials used, design, and customization of laryngeal masks
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts